My story regarding my onetis

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
I feel like crying every time I remember her tbh. She blocked me on whatsapp because she joked about my mom then I insulted her mum as a joke. We were best friends (was a simp) for over 6 years and she discarded me like a trashcan. I'm still sad and bitter till this day honestly.

I was a giga autist+ fat+ (was chad for a few years before I become overweight)(see below)ugly+ bluepilled cuck.

I was extremely high inhib and a pussy as well.

We would go to malls and I would always make her laugh and I used to dream about her 24/7. After not seeing her for 7 years she still lives rent free in my deathnic head. I can't move on with life tbh she is a legit 6-7 psl ask @inceletto .

Anyway I'm just venting here and this is what I looked like at my best before getting fat and norwoodreaper ending me

IMG 20201016 010915  01

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, mostuttersubhuman, Be_ConfidentBro and 11 others
This is your future @inceletto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard, inceletto and 2 others
Also she has skinny thick body 10/10 and 9.9/10 face with white girl coloring

Bumo for beld

You’re good looking and tall
So she likes you

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
This whole post sounds like a bad video game ending

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and inceletto
I feel like crying every time I remember her tbh. She blocked me on whatsapp because she joked about my mom then I insulted her mum as a joke. We were best friends (was a simp) for over 6 years and she discarded me like a trashcan. I'm still sad and bitter till this day honestly.

I was a giga autist+ fat+ (was chad for a few years before I become overweight)(see below)ugly+ bluepilled cuck.

I was extremely high inhib and a pussy as well.

We would go to malls and I would always make her laugh and I used to dream about her 24/7. After not seeing her for 7 years she still lives rent free in my deathnic head. I can't move on with life tbh she is a legit 6-7 psl ask @inceletto .

Anyway I'm just venting here and this is what I looked like at my best before getting fat and norwoodreaper ending me

View attachment 751149

Bro , I'm in the same boat , I still think about a girl from 5 years ago. I was more sane back then. Everyone thought I'm going places and have a bright future.

Our parents know each other well. My mom keeps mentioning about her whenever I go back to visit home during the semester break. She lives near my home. She likes the girl and wants her to be her in law daughter.

Unfortunately , I picked the wrong path and made a major life mistake.
Since 2017 everything in my life turned dark and bleak. Dream shattered,
Socially isolated , health ruined.

I'm too ashamed of myself to see my old friends and my oneitis. I don't want them to see me at this stage of life. I have no idea when I will finally get my shits together.

I'm glad that my oneitis is going to have a bright and secured future. She's dating someone who is better than me in every fucking way. He has everything what a woman would expect from a man.I have nothing against him. I admire him. They are ideal and beautiful couple.Loved by their friends and society. I'm glad to know she is happy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Effortless and Baldingman1998
Bro , I'm in the same boat , I still think about a girl from 5 years ago. I was more sane back then. Everyone thought I'm going places and have a bright future.

Our parents know each other well. My mom keeps mentioning about her whenever I go back to visit home during the semester break. She lives near my home. She likes the girl and wants her to be her in law daughter.

I'm too ashamed of myself to see my old friends and my oneitis. I don't want them to see me at this stage of life. I have no idea when I will finally get my shits together.

I agree but remove last paragraph because that's cuckoldry.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
You looked good man

Why didn't you try your chances with her?

Simping was a very bad idea tbh, it just shows that you cant find no one else apart from here thus you're low value

Not matter how much you want to be with a girl or how much you like her never show her that you're a simp for her bro, I only really talk about shit and go in deep with my feelings to my best friend and never a girl

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Baldingman1998

I'm glad that my oneitis is going to have a bright and secured future. She's dating someone who is better than me in every fucking way. He has everything what a woman would expect from a man.I have nothing against him. I admire him. They are ideal and beautiful couple.Loved by their friends and society. I'm glad to know she is happy.
Fill me in bro, what happened? What went wrong?

Man, seeing you with hair even made me sad bro ngl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You looked good man

Why didn't you try your chances with her?

Simping was a very bad idea tbh, it just shows that you cant find no one else apart from here thus you're low value

Not matter how much you want to be with a girl or how much you like her never show her that you're a simp for her bro, I only really talk about shit and go in deep with my feelings to my best friend and never a girl
I had even lower confidence and self esteem than I do now. Sadly

Bump

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6272