MY STORY

shieldzz

shieldzz

i used to be fat and skinnyfat all the time l,lost 100 pounds. Now I’m hot. I look way better than I dreamt I would. Can confirm that girls only care about looks. And at the job I overslept a huge meeting and no one said anything about it. I don’t have to do the trainings everyone else has to do and I’m allowed to come in whenever and leave early. I am the only one with the privileges and my bosses just tell me I look jacked everytime I walk in. I make the most money salaried in my hq at my position. My customers are business owners and they all listen to me because I’m in shape and have a jawline. The world is not what I thought it was. I was an incel. A Reddit dweller. Never touched grass. Red pill videos binging them. Partied in college and had to drink to get the confidence to talk to girls. I knew I didn’t have the looks. I knew four guys who were chads that got either every girl on campus. And I understand why because I lost the weight and got my dream body. Now, don’t even gotta do anything man. I don’t feel intimidated by the hot girls anymore because they get nervous around me and I see them looking at my arms. The forearms guys, the vascularity is important. It’s the louks. I just wear shirt and just some pants and some bar shoes. Chucka boots. I have a tattoo sleeve…Now I’m hanging out with my old crush from when I was friendzoned at 260. She just confessed she has feelings for me. Easy mode boys. The looks. Not game, not pickup. I don’t even ever have to say anything that makes sense. But I run at 4am every morning and I stay lean. Six pack, v taper. Mature muscle. Intermittent fasting not eating until 1 everyday. Now they treat me like a celebrity everywhere I go

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, niqfan625, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hamza origin

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
i dont doubt you have a great physique but this seems like larp

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Be thinner, look better. Cannot be understated or overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SoundnVision
bro is living his best life rn

i used to be fat and skinnyfat all the time l,lost 100 pounds. Now I’m hot. I look way better than I dreamt I would. Can confirm that girls only care about looks. And at the job I overslept a huge meeting and no one said anything about it. I don’t have to do the trainings everyone else has to do and I’m allowed to come in whenever and leave early. I am the only one with the privileges and my bosses just tell me I look jacked everytime I walk in. I make the most money salaried in my hq at my position. My customers are business owners and they all listen to me because I’m in shape and have a jawline. The world is not what I thought it was. I was an incel. A Reddit dweller. Never touched grass. Red pill videos binging them. Partied in college and had to drink to get the confidence to talk to girls. I knew I didn’t have the looks. I knew four guys who were chads that got either every girl on campus. And I understand why because I lost the weight and got my dream body. Now, don’t even gotta do anything man. I don’t feel intimidated by the hot girls anymore because they get nervous around me and I see them looking at my arms. The forearms guys, the vascularity is important. It’s the louks. I just wear shirt and just some pants and some bar shoes. Chucka boots. I have a tattoo sleeve…Now I’m hanging out with my old crush from when I was friendzoned at 260. She just confessed she has feelings for me. Easy mode boys. The looks. Not game, not pickup. I don’t even ever have to say anything that makes sense. But I run at 4am every morning and I stay lean. Six pack, v taper. Mature muscle. Intermittent fasting not eating until 1 everyday. Now they treat me like a celebrity everywhere I go
Being lean is literally everything
It's 80% of the total looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Show your physique. You comment on almost every post of me saying i’m fat, but never proceed to show yours.

Dnr kys op

Im so confident when I mog a girl or am on her level lol its crazy

PLS DROP GUIDE

ur still fat

how tall r u

actually Kys you fuck coping incel

Tales of mumbai suburbs