My student housing is getting more and more disgusting every fucking day.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Fuck this shit. I thought I was a rotter, but all of my housemates (5 others) are subhumans too.

Examples of JUST THIS LAST WEEK.

-1 idiot let a bag of potatoes sit in a shelf for like 5 months, it rotted so badly that there was liquid shit pouring out of the bag this week. Smelled like shit.

-molded food in every fridge and freezer. The girl that I live with was cutting away pieces of mold on her cheese sandwich. WTF?

-we moved the shelf with the rotten potatoes to clean the smelling liquid. And we found a dead mouse there that has been decomposing for months. Picture:

I93oqO4jwu3Ccjdf7iDMlKbvi4wK9COjWvoVNI0h6Vsoh5cNqnrLF91RfsprybB2d_0CoRPn5PHDUXW-OOa2KdJMx6RJosFa4rIBu-ZJO6KlmgXIkRHZDa-N7OCZyMg9ba0gCg62iix_Ayu1uRTFBmKnNkCdwwvXjwBHEtxhDFS1XifMhnekjzntI9AnEFWnQUoMGGtqZNYHWifoYgqI5hoOCf1uuD_F6N6E-ySCN9xJaCS732S9qZn_P2CKosVM10Gp7eLewFvpsGP-B7WGXZRKiCC9cj6OR6i2WOcCYHAW9jwkfEj5vN3Zv3Wd8r2MA32BFIu4xFmhTsReR6auRJ2RvZhEmPpa5hrSTrT_8JuG567iqnC89VWhJnRfe_WsbeUhp-EpqZ6CWi48owEykRDMklKitlehHGwOYiqIJtbcYaH0hPzS1Qmy-1DGmuHJ_v1tRNmXCpGZ-wFEBwrwXsoWQFtJi1dUooH67Bicj0PIaWGI3yxI5R4szAeu2Kg3Z_X0GBfG87xeQtnBWPlkpKBGxMUwLas2VNkK8TzefQygDKygYY-afpJyDiHxLGK1SuKVLZFmTC03r68_geXxArgE2AIrVuICSdinw2fmqjIeIG8m2PfhIp0qfJNzhjh1lmK2oWDfHwSqJvN5zg6MJVD1NG8HGsiccceODXnQBzQDWJVfubUU0sltuhf0v_H1BKmMiKDwunWV-eum2808r2Q=w1730-h1297-no

we had mice half a year ago and put this trap there in the same period. We checked them a few times at the start, but nothing ever got caught. Nobody ever noticed this thing decomposing for the past 3 months or so wtf.

- we defrosted a freezer by putting it on our balcony, but nobody cared to put it back inside or clean it. So it's now still sitting outside in the summer heat, completely filled with mold cuz of all the frozen shit that was still in there that got unfrozen and started decomposing.

-I ran out of vinegar and came across another bottle of vinegar in one of the shelves. I was like: 'yeah vinegar cant go bad right? what the fuck can live in this type of acidy substance"

it tasted like fucking shit and there was like pieces of.. something in the liquid. I check the date: 'use untill atleast xx 2017'
~6 year old bottle of vinegar. nice.

NGL its fucking over here :ogre::ogre:

I used to think that if I roped in my room, people would eventually start noticing cuz of the smell. But now I am pretty sure nobody would even care about the smell or notice it.

Would take months/years to find my dead body.

:lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, RealLooksmaxxer, autistic_tendencies and 24 others
Masc chad who date 18 y.o stacies wanna rope :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 275
wtf and I thought that me and my roommates in my dorm are bunch of pigs, but turns out we are actually doing great

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 275
wtf and I thought that me and my roommates in my dorm are bunch of pigs, but turns out we are actually doing great
ngl I know a few places where it's MUCH worse than ours. But ours is getting pretty bad.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I am HTN incel (no sex for 2 months now) who had a 19yo gf a couple of years ago that lasted a total of 4 months. I am a fucking loser buddyboyo.

doesnt matter. Life is comedy ngl.

Funniest shit is that we were sitting in the living room together with my housemates, look at this disgusting filth. And then we decided that the best course of action was to drink some beers, chill, and leave it all be. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 7580
the mouse is still laying in our living room still entrapped aswell. Someone kicked it in the corner where nobody will find it and we put the shelf back in front of it. Nobody wanted to touch it to get rid of it :lul:

I wonder what it will look like in a year from now ngl. There's this pile of dried up liquid on the spot where the mouse used to be. Blood or something who the fuck knows or cares ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and WontStopNorwooding
I used to think that if I roped in my room, people would eventually start noticing cuz of the smell. But now I am pretty sure nobody would even care about the smell or notice it.

Brutal, suicide with 27, found with 29.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 275
We also ran out of dishwashing liquid so we started cleaning our plates n shit with all purpose cleaner. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Is this healthy?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Wtf where do you live man??

Almost as bad as balkan dorms

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, EverythingMattersCel, Prettyboy and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlexAP and WontStopNorwooding
ngl I know a few places where it's MUCH worse than ours. But ours is getting pretty bad.
well tbh my room used to be also really bad before me and another guy moved in, we somehow cultivated it fortunately, but it's still nothing to be proud of tbh

before I moved there I used to live with a girl and it was better, because I didn't want to look like dirty piece of shit, which I don't really care that much now about, because we are all guys rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and WontStopNorwooding
well tbh my room used to be also really bad before me and another guy moved in, we somehow cultivated it fortunately, but it's still nothing to be proud of tbh

before I moved there I used to live with a girl and it was better, because I didn't want to look like dirty piece of shit, which I don't really care that much now about, because we are all guys rn
The girl we live with now is equally disgusting and doesnt care at all.

and yeah ur right, nobody cares. if the floor is dirty, u just walk it with shoes only as if it would be outside. If it smells, u just sit in a diff room, etc. 0 effort

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, germanlooks and EasternRightWinger15
student dorm in the netherlands bruh i pay like 400 euro per month for this shit
I expected something better from netherlands :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Tbh lots stacies have very dirty/messy houses too and some bitches don’t even flush their toilet 🤢

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6403
The girl we live with now is equally disgusting and doesnt care at all.

and yeah ur right, nobody cares. if the floor is dirty, u just walk it with shoes only as if it would be outside. If it smells, u just sit in a diff room, etc. 0 effort
man I can tolerare much, but when something fucking stinks or there is some fucking filth like insects it's time to take action atleast for me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 275
doomer household

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 275
  • +1
tramps

if my roommates were like that they wouldn’t be carrying on, pattern those cunts up.

fucking ANIMALS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 275
Cheese goes moldy easily, you are supposed to cut the mold and eat the rest, before putting it in the sandwich of course.
Your place must stink if you didn't notice the potatoes before, one of the worst smells is the rotten potatoes smell. You obviously need a cleaning scheldule, or pay some ethnic woman to clean it for cheap.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 275, gamma and 1 other person
Fuck this shit. I thought I was a rotter, but all of my housemates (5 others) are subhumans too.

Examples of JUST THIS LAST WEEK.

-1 idiot let a bag of potatoes sit in a shelf for like 5 months, it rotted so badly that there was liquid shit pouring out of the bag this week. Smelled like shit.

-molded food in every fridge and freezer. The girl that I live with was cutting away pieces of mold on her cheese sandwich. WTF?

-we moved the shelf with the rotten potatoes to clean the smelling liquid. And we found a dead mouse there that has been decomposing for months. Picture:

I93oqO4jwu3Ccjdf7iDMlKbvi4wK9COjWvoVNI0h6Vsoh5cNqnrLF91RfsprybB2d_0CoRPn5PHDUXW-OOa2KdJMx6RJosFa4rIBu-ZJO6KlmgXIkRHZDa-N7OCZyMg9ba0gCg62iix_Ayu1uRTFBmKnNkCdwwvXjwBHEtxhDFS1XifMhnekjzntI9AnEFWnQUoMGGtqZNYHWifoYgqI5hoOCf1uuD_F6N6E-ySCN9xJaCS732S9qZn_P2CKosVM10Gp7eLewFvpsGP-B7WGXZRKiCC9cj6OR6i2WOcCYHAW9jwkfEj5vN3Zv3Wd8r2MA32BFIu4xFmhTsReR6auRJ2RvZhEmPpa5hrSTrT_8JuG567iqnC89VWhJnRfe_WsbeUhp-EpqZ6CWi48owEykRDMklKitlehHGwOYiqIJtbcYaH0hPzS1Qmy-1DGmuHJ_v1tRNmXCpGZ-wFEBwrwXsoWQFtJi1dUooH67Bicj0PIaWGI3yxI5R4szAeu2Kg3Z_X0GBfG87xeQtnBWPlkpKBGxMUwLas2VNkK8TzefQygDKygYY-afpJyDiHxLGK1SuKVLZFmTC03r68_geXxArgE2AIrVuICSdinw2fmqjIeIG8m2PfhIp0qfJNzhjh1lmK2oWDfHwSqJvN5zg6MJVD1NG8HGsiccceODXnQBzQDWJVfubUU0sltuhf0v_H1BKmMiKDwunWV-eum2808r2Q=w1730-h1297-no

we had mice half a year ago and put this trap there in the same period. We checked them a few times at the start, but nothing ever got caught. Nobody ever noticed this thing decomposing for the past 3 months or so wtf.

- we defrosted a freezer by putting it on our balcony, but nobody cared to put it back inside or clean it. So it's now still sitting outside in the summer heat, completely filled with mold cuz of all the frozen shit that was still in there that got unfrozen and started decomposing.

-I ran out of vinegar and came across another bottle of vinegar in one of the shelves. I was like: 'yeah vinegar cant go bad right? what the fuck can live in this type of acidy substance"

it tasted like fucking shit and there was like pieces of.. something in the liquid. I check the date: 'use untill atleast xx 2017'
~6 year old bottle of vinegar. nice.

NGL its fucking over here :ogre::ogre:

:lul:
tragedy of the commons incentive structure where everyone is incentivized not to clean or take care of communal spaces

ironic that most college students begome communists while living in communal living spaces whose difficulties are so obvious and contradict the worldview

nothing will ruin the princess image of women like a bathroom in a college house of female friends

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 275
At least you don't live directly below someone who sits in his room all the time, never seems to sleep and smokes (and makes) crack, meth, heroin and other indefinable drugs constantly. I could fund all my surgeries plus a luxury trip to the Virgin Islands if I broke into his room and sold all his drugs

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 275
tragedy of the commons incentive structure where everyone is incentivized not to clean or take care of communal spaces

ironic that most college students begome communists while living in communal living spaces whose difficulties are so obvious and contradict the worldview

nothing will ruin the princess image of women like a bathroom in a college house of female friends
You can't win. If you put in extra effort to keep shit clean, someone else will fuck it up again and then you are basically becoming 'the bitch' that cleans up after everyone constantly.

The only way to win, is to not care. fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
You live with female you NT as fck bro