Gymmaxxer
When I was writing a test, how do I avenge myself

• WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
He gave you a cold/flu?

Put cyanide in his water.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 483 and 1 other person
JFL if you catch colds this easily

I havent been sick ever since the fifth grade

Just tie a rope around your hips and jump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, Alexanderr, BurakOzcivitFanboy and 5 others
Try to boost your immune system

Success is the best revenge

• JFL
He gave you a cold/flu?

Put cyanide in his water.
her* she is a girl
JFL if you catch colds this easily

I havent been sick ever since the fifth grade

Just tie a rope around your hips and jump

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
her* she is a girl
PISS ON ITS MOUTH TILL IT CHOKES TO DEATH, GIVE HER BF A BROKEN CONDOM FROM NEEDLES, INFECT HER WITH AIDS, GIVE HER PTSD. TOILETS ARE UNDESERVING OF DYING BY CYANIDE.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides, left2die and 1 other person
If u caught the cold doesn't that make u subhuman as well? Weak immune system

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, heroinfather, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
If u caught the cold doesn't that make u subhuman as well? Weak immune system
Idk bro ill see tommorow but I have some symptoms, subhuman immune system but much better than prefat

PISS ON ITS MOUTH TILL IT CHOKES TO DEATH, GIVE HER BF A BROKEN CONDOM FROM NEEDLES, INFECT HER WITH AIDS, GIVE HER PTSD. TOILETS ARE UNDESERVING OF DYING BY CYANIDE.
every fucking comment you write makes me laugh holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Blackpill him about looks theory :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's deadlier than cyanide

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and RichardSpencel
Fuck his oneitis

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
JFL at letting a toliet giv you cooties

• +1
3.3 CyanidesName: Potassium CyanideChemical Name: KCNAppearance: Deliquescent crystalline saltLethal Dose: 'A taste' i.e. 0.05gm 100% pure. 0.075gm homemade.Time to Death: 3-4 minutes3.3.1 Preparations and Precautions:1. Add 8gm of Potassium Ferrocyanide (KFeCN) -found in printing shops - to 3gm ofPotassium Carbonate (K2CO3) or 3gm Sodium Bi-Carbonate (NaHCO3) and grind themboth together in a beaker.2. Heat: with K2CO3 until it turns black: with Potassium BiCarbonate NaHCO3 until it turns dark brown3. Put about 5ml of water into the beaker and mix. Allow the mixture to cool.4. Filter. The KCN is dissolved in the water.5. To obtain the powder form, evaporate the water.3.3.2 PrecautionsEven though neither KFeCN nor K2CO3 is poisonous, you MUST wear gloves and a gasmask during preparation and handling of cyanides. D not touch it even with a gloved hand.Inhalation of its odour (like 'bitter almonds') will lead to headaches, dizziness, fever, andstomach pains. If by mistake it touches the mouth, give huge amounts of warm water andinduce vomiting. Keep away from acid.

3.3.3 Test results1. 1ml of concentrated water solution was given to a rabbit by injection. It died in 3 minutes.2. 1gm of well crushed KCN was dissolved in 5ml olive oil. A rabbits shaven neck wastouched with a small amount of the mixture. It died in 6 minutes. The same experimentconducted a second time gave a time to death of 4 minutes.3. 1gm KCN was dissolved in 5gm 'Nivea' cream and touched onto a rabbit's shaven neck/ Itdied in 20 minutes.3.3.4 NotesPotassium Cyanide can be obtained from some laboratories but is notorious as an intenselypowerful poison. By mouth, by injection or by skin, KCN is the most powerful chemicalpoison. If using skin penetration, you must dissolve (1:5) in either olive oil or DMSO (Di-Methyl-Sulphur-Oxide) as these substances will penetrate the skin and hide the smell to someextent. KCN can also be used in most face creams -especially Nivea - for easy skinpenetration.Other cyanides are also intensely poisonous. Sodium Cyanide (NaCN) can be prepared by thesame method as KCN - but by using Sodium Ferrocyanide (NaFeCN) instead of KFeCN. Thecyanides which dissolve in water are potassium, sodium calcium and mercuric. Take thelethal dose as 0.075gm.

• Love it
3.3 CyanidesName: Potassium CyanideChemical Name: KCNAppearance: Deliquescent crystalline saltLethal Dose: 'A taste' i.e. 0.05gm 100% pure. 0.075gm homemade.Time to Death: 3-4 minutes3.3.1 Preparations and Precautions:1. Add 8gm of Potassium Ferrocyanide (KFeCN) -found in printing shops - to 3gm ofPotassium Carbonate (K2CO3) or 3gm Sodium Bi-Carbonate (NaHCO3) and grind themboth together in a beaker.2. Heat: with K2CO3 until it turns black: with Potassium BiCarbonate NaHCO3 until it turns dark brown3. Put about 5ml of water into the beaker and mix. Allow the mixture to cool.4. Filter. The KCN is dissolved in the water.5. To obtain the powder form, evaporate the water.3.3.2 PrecautionsEven though neither KFeCN nor K2CO3 is poisonous, you MUST wear gloves and a gasmask during preparation and handling of cyanides. D not touch it even with a gloved hand.Inhalation of its odour (like 'bitter almonds') will lead to headaches, dizziness, fever, andstomach pains. If by mistake it touches the mouth, give huge amounts of warm water andinduce vomiting. Keep away from acid.

3.3.3 Test results1. 1ml of concentrated water solution was given to a rabbit by injection. It died in 3 minutes.2. 1gm of well crushed KCN was dissolved in 5ml olive oil. A rabbits shaven neck wastouched with a small amount of the mixture. It died in 6 minutes. The same experimentconducted a second time gave a time to death of 4 minutes.3. 1gm KCN was dissolved in 5gm 'Nivea' cream and touched onto a rabbit's shaven neck/ Itdied in 20 minutes.3.3.4 NotesPotassium Cyanide can be obtained from some laboratories but is notorious as an intenselypowerful poison. By mouth, by injection or by skin, KCN is the most powerful chemicalpoison. If using skin penetration, you must dissolve (1:5) in either olive oil or DMSO (Di-Methyl-Sulphur-Oxide) as these substances will penetrate the skin and hide the smell to someextent. KCN can also be used in most face creams -especially Nivea - for easy skinpenetration.Other cyanides are also intensely poisonous. Sodium Cyanide (NaCN) can be prepared by thesame method as KCN - but by using Sodium Ferrocyanide (NaFeCN) instead of KFeCN. Thecyanides which dissolve in water are potassium, sodium calcium and mercuric. Take thelethal dose as 0.075gm.

• +1
When I was writing a test, how do I avenge myself
if your immune system isnt able to prevent you from getting a simple cold, its already over. Not had a cold in 4 years

if your immune system isnt able to prevent you from getting a simple cold, its already over. Not had a cold in 4 years
Tbh I just noticed I dirnt fet a cold it prevented it