My success on Badoo

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
3-4 days in, I've amassed 432 matches in a latino country. Most of them I've already added to Whatsapp and have been chatting with them for a while and they wanna meet me asap. Having my proto-nordid pheno is a huge plus to all ethnic women it seems. It seems the more 'tanned' she is (darker complexion), the more she's into nordid phenos

Screenshot 20201202 223636 Badoo

Usually I'm in the green range (ie 'very popular') but now I haven't swiped for 7 days straight my 'popularity score' has decreased a bit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer, Lorsss, alex569 and 9 others
Once this pandemic is over, and the travel restrictions are a thing of the past, I'll most likely use my saved-up money and bang these latinas for free in their country. I'll probably make a report like @itsOVER used to back in the day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 5746, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
u mog jack denmo and u still on .me while he slays 1000 roasties stacylites and whores around. JFL at u bro

u mog jack denmo and u still on .me while he slays 1000 roasties stacylites and whores around. JFL at u bro
What's your point tbh? I like this forum because we're all blackpilled. Incels aren't the only demographic posting on here.

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, here, alex569 and 3 others
whats your height and face rating

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
not being in green range on Badoo -> go rope (I mean when you are active on the app)

Well I actually am doing that too.i got 434 matches in the past 24 hours and all the latinas said my dick is bigger than yours and they think you’re gay

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Mongrelcel, bugeye and 5 others
3-4 days in, I've amassed 432 matches in a latino country. Most of them I've already added to Whatsapp and have been chatting with them for a while and they wanna meet me asap. Having my proto-nordid pheno is a huge plus to all ethnic women it seems. It seems the more 'tanned' she is (darker complexion), the more she's into nordid phenos

View attachment 844064

Usually I'm in the green range (ie 'very popular') but now I haven't swiped for 7 days straight my 'popularity score' has decreased a bit.
Don't u have anything to do w ur precious time? Been Tinder is like a job if u are gl lmao. And getting lays isn't that easy in the end. Try to find a ltr and not a whore. It's only dopamine end of the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Matheus
Don't u have anything to do w ur precious time? Been Tinder is like a job if u are gl lmao. And getting lays isn't that easy in the end. Try to find a ltr and not a whore. It's only dopamine end of the day
What do you mean?

What do you mean?
I mean look bitches from irl if u want to fix the black gaping hole that most of us have within. Busting a nut inside a gl bitch only satisfies u a day or two...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I mean look bitches from irl if u want to fix the black gaping hole that most of us have within. Busting a nut inside a gl bitch only satisfies u a day or two...
AWALT, you're not gonna find a unicorn

How did you change your location on Badoo?

goodjob bro. whats the difference between tinder and badoo in terms of raw matches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
latino country is playing like a girl on tinder, its easy af and doesnt count.

There are 0 evidences that this nigga ever left or will leave the basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, reptiles and JustBeCurry
and how the fuck can u match there if u neither paid for premium nor location
I set up my location in South America, that's how

View attachment 844064

Could you pm. Your pics

Could you pm. Your pics
You're not on the list. Because of all the faggots hating on me, at this point @sytyl remains the only person who's seen my face with pics and video proof provided, and there's 4 people who I'll PM my face with video proof etc bla bla once I'm done with orthodontics.
Maybe I'll put you on that list but I want to minimize the number of people who has seen my face. You seem like a trusted user so maybe I'll put you on the list.

You're not on the list. Because of all the faggots hating on me, at this point @sytyl remains the only person who's seen my face with pics and video proof provided, and there's 4 people who I'll PM my face with video proof etc bla bla once I'm done with orthodontics.
Maybe I'll put you on that list but I want to minimize the number of people who has seen my face. You seem like a trusted user so maybe I'll put you on the list.

Are you really studycel also how comes your posting style has become racist as off recent you seemed like a cooler dude on reddit

Are you really studycel also how comes your posting style has become racist as off recent you seemed like a cooler dude on reddit
I'm not him. I've only shown my face to Sytyl

what orthodontics you getting? MSE?

pm me your pics asap. I never reached these numbers. 400 badoo matches would take me months+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 7776
pm me your pics asap. I never reached these numbers. 400 badoo matches would take me months+
Same, op can you pm me your pics too?

Screenshot 20201205 215441 Badoo

Update: 5 days I have 546 matches. I really think I'll go to SA to latinamaxx.

Which country is this?

Jack Denmo is a disgusting subhuman. I can’t believe he slays and I’m getting nothing

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
JBW is an unwritten law in these latitudes.

Nothing to be surprised about. You say you are nordic. If I go to a Nordic country, I don't think I have the same luck.

Last edited: