-Malar implants
-Hair trasplant to improve hairline
-Brow ridge fillers
-Roidsmaxxing + leanmaxxing
-Limb lengthening and clavicle lengthening
-Dick surgery lengthening
-Buccal fat removal to get hollow cheeks

I will show you my pics:

Later i Will post videos so you can see my recession.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Austictic mental masturbation. You will not be able to afford those surgeries, not even close.

• +1
Reactions: tom69, VenatorLuparius, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
All this yet $0 in the bank account

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße
Austictic mental masturbation. You will not be able to afford those surgeries, not even close.
You tell me that its over yet u are stopping my ascension.

You tell me that its over yet u are stopping my ascension.
Retard, I am saying it's unrealistic you will be able to afford it. The major surgeries that cause ascension are very expensive for the average man.

Retard, I am saying it's unrealistic you will be able to afford it. The major surgeries that cause ascension are very expensive for the average man.
A bimax is not really that expensive

A bimax is not really that expensive
It is especially for the average European. It costs at least 15k EUR. That's the average price in Europe. Usually even pricier.

You are already htn-chadlite, so much surgery gonna descend you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, LooksThinker, Pawye and 2 others
you will not be chadriguez with these surgeries. you will be a low tier tacomen with plastic surgeries

Caging at the replies here. Crabs in a bucket. Muh too expensive, muh you'll get botched. So much for this being a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum JFL. Go back to .is and stay put

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, tom69, KLESUM and 3 others
You don’t need to roid, you’re just gonna look like a bodybuilder which is all male gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
That's over 100k, if they were implants i would maybe say yes he can achieve that, but everything on the list is over 100k.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
wtaf i hope this is a joke you do not need all these surgeries...

• +1
What is your bidletoid right now?

I really doubt that, even from eyeing your pictures it looks above 19.5 which is average iirc
What is your measurement
Never measured. Im 5'7" i cannot have a Big frame

Ur so retarded
You are not getting any of these surgeries
Because 1 your broke 2 your retarded 3 your a dumbass
How are u khhv my nigga ur not even that subhimam go talk to some bitches instead of getting LL to lose your virginity

• +1
Hair transplant is dumb if you aren’t norwooding, just get hairline lowering surgery like Arvid @LiterallyNightwing

But anyway you don’t have money for either lol.

Hair transplant is dumb if you aren’t norwooding, just get hairline lowering surgery like Arvid @LiterallyNightwing

But anyway you don’t have money for either lol.
My parents have the money for that so I will try to convince them

I Will become a chadriguez lite with this surgery plan:

-Lefort I + genioplasty
-Jaw implants
-Malar implants
-Hair trasplant to improve hairline
-Brow ridge fillers
-Roidsmaxxing + leanmaxxing
-Limb lengthening and clavicle lengthening
-Dick surgery lengthening
-Buccal fat removal to get hollow cheeks

I will show you my pics:

Later i Will post videos so you can see my recession.

I think the outcome will not be as you expect it to be

Then if its over and i cannot Ascend what should I do?
Your base is already pretty good. I think maybe some surgerys but you don’t need everything on that list. You want to do lefort 1 and Genio but you did not even show side profile and it does not look like you have a very bad jaw

Your base is already pretty good. I think maybe some surgerys but you don’t need everything on that list. You want to do lefort 1 and Genio but you did not even show side profile and it does not look like you have a very bad jaw
Well, im khhv so ofc its because of the jaw. If i Dont show side profile u can figure out how shit It looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: extremchange628181
Well, im khhv so ofc its because of the jaw. If i Dont show side profile u can figure out how shit It looks
Okay hmm then probably Bimax and Genio to

your that guy with the morphed Chico pick ohhh

Attachments

• IMG_4762.jpeg
    IMG_4762.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
That's me?

Lefort 3, performed by @badg96 (with knives and screwdrivers)

My parents have the money for that so I will try to convince them
Tbh I wouldn’t waste my money on it if I was you when you can easily cover your forehead with your hairstyle.

oh give it a fucking rest just live your life you autistic cunt

those surgeries will descend you

your poor mother won’t know her true son’s face anymore

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Samiscool234 and KLESUM
bait thread fishing for compliments

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
Bruv, take my advice and safe yourself some trouble.
Your maxilla is well developed. Why the hell do you even want a Lefort 1? Your chin projection is also perfectly fine, you don't need a genioplasty. If you want a Cavill esque chin, then just hard mew. The muscles in your chin can grow enough to provide an ample amount of projection and unlike massesters which can give you a bloated look, chin muscles are sharp (if you're low fat) and nearly indistinguishable from your chin bone.

You don't need implants either. Your bones aren't showing because your face is bloated. Try to leanmax before you get some unnecessary implants and botch your face. Fillers won't make your eye area look good. What you actually need are good eyebrows. A wide and arched eyebrow is the most aesthetically pleasing shape but one size doesn't fits all, so make sure you get one that compliments the rest of your face so you don't end up destroying whatever facial harmony you have.

Also get a rhino to fix your bulbous nose tip. And by nose tip I mean nose tip only cause your nose is otherwise fine. Going overboard with rhino will also cost you your facial harmony, so try and get a good surgeon who will keep the changes subtle.

Leave your dick alone unless you are fine with the chance of being sexually defunct for the rest of your life. Instead of a risky surgery, get a good quality and affordable penis extender. You can easily gain upto an inch in length if you use it consistently for about an year.

Work on your coloring and pheno. You look good in that last pic where you're rocking that Jon Snow pheno. Work on enhancing that look.

You're already an HTN/Chadelite, so you wouldn't want to lose whatever looks you have at the moment by getting unnecessary surgeries in the pursuit of becoming a chad.

Last edited:
Caging at the replies here. Crabs in a bucket. Muh too expensive, muh you'll get botched. So much for this being a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum JFL. Go back to .is and stay put
All these surgeries are for when you're deficient in something, ie large fat pads, recessed maxilla, weak jaw. When you don't have any issues and get these things anyway, you will likely end up fucking up your harmony and looksminning yourself. Just look at James sapphire for example

oh give it a fucking rest just live your life you autistic cunt

those surgeries will descend you

your poor mother won’t know her true son’s face anymore
Either this guy's an attention whore or he's low IQ and autistic, and thinks his looks are why he's KHHV

• +1
Reactions: coispet