My surgery results

The chin being pushed forward stretched out the fat under my jaw. So it made my jaw more defined.
It ascended your submental region. That’s insane. Incredible results. True lifefuel with minimal procedures

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wristcel, Deleted member 33579 and Deleted member 41635
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, zura, cytoplasm and 1 other person
Great job and wishing you all the best. Go enjoy life, don't get hooked up on meaningless stuff on this site (y)

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Deleted member 41635 and 5.5psl
Just LOL at anyone calling Opie HTN or Chadlite.

He ascended from his former subhuman state but right now he's just a normie, not a slayer.

I'm not even saying that from an alleged greater PSL.

I improved a lot but I'm not yet a true HTN that turns head left and right. I'm strong MTN that's for sure.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Deleted member 3105, 5.5psl and 1 other person

He ascended from his former subhuman state but right now he's just a normie, not a slayer.

I improved a lot but I'm not yet a true HTN that turns head left and right. I'm strong MTN that's for sure.
He needs a rhino and taller skull for a higher rating.

Just change angles theory

Bro how's your jaw implant results ? Mind sharing in PM's ?

You are one of the users who inspired me to do genio after reading your story about being recessed your whole and seeing your results. I showed your results to my parents to show them how effective genioplasty is lol. I agree with you, I am not yet HTN and will never be chadlite due to pheno and facial assymetry. Im doing one more surgery (eye surgery with a local surgeon in the summer) then I will probably be HTN. Also I think you're on the same level as me facewise, but your physique is mogger and you have a high paying job so you SMV-mog.
He needs a rhino and taller skull for a higher rating.
What would you change about my nose? Any further bridge change give me a sloped nose which is feminine. But yes, my skull height is a failo which is why I have flat, low hair. Pro tip for anybody with a short skull: do not have tall hair or grow long hair under any circumstance as it will make it much worse.
From subhuman to normie. Outstanding.
Agreed, but idk if youre being sarcastic. Subhuman to MTN is a massive, massive leap. Some people get bimax and cant even get to LTN

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and VenatorLuparius
Great job and wishing you all the best. Go enjoy life, don't get hooked up on meaningless stuff on this site (y)
100%, this site could be a very valuable tool or a huge waste of time and energy. I recommend to anybody who takes surgerymaxing seriously to shitpost and whatnot on other forums and treat this forum strictly as an educational site, using key words only and ignoring the home page. But some of the shitposts are quite funny/

• +1
Reactions: Interested
It ascended your submental region. That’s insane. Incredible results. True lifefuel with minimal procedures
Yes, one of the major curses of a weak chin is that no matter how lean you get your jaw wont look super defined unless you perma-mew or have your head turned. Thank you for the kind words bro.

Yes, one of the major curses of a weak chin is that no matter how lean you get your jaw wont look super defined unless you perma-mew or have your head turned. Thank you for the kind words bro.
bro do you have the chance to pm your surgeon? i'm in socal a lot

He had a birdcel-tier receding chin and fixed it... simple. It's like popping a pimple. Most of us don't have such a clear path to ascension.

But regardless, the difference is ASTOUNDING. Probably even more so in three dimensions

View attachment 2467223

What was people's reactions? You getting treated differently?

Do you wanna stop here or do more hardmaxxes?
Lol exactly my thought process. Some people on here dont have a clear, glaring flaw so they delve into surgeries like malar implants, brow bone implants, etc. I respect the dedication, but the thing is that they dont even know if it will be a big difference until after the surgery + these surgeries are rare and thus expensive and likely require travelling. My huge problem was clear and easy to fix. To me, this was necessary for me to do, blackpilled or not.

The reaction has been bittersweet for me. Among general society who didnt know I was once subhuman or that I had surgeries its been great. Maybe because Im more confident after surgery or maybe because a small chin signals weakness in a man, I feel more respected and also like I automatically make a better first impression than before. Maybe I'll make a seperate thread on the female side of things.

Im probably going to do one more surgery on my eyes and be done with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, VenatorLuparius and FacialStructure404
Your 19 and saved $14,000 with a part time job? Impressive.
Yeah my parents pay my tuition so I was free to save for a car. But I'd rather take the bus and have this side profile than a car looking like a recessed bird lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, twilight, Deleted member 33579 and 3 others
He could probably have slayed latinas before surgeries so what was the point of surgery? @formersubhuman

Most latina girls are dating some recessed edgar
Heres the thing, most of those MTB latina girls with ugly edgar boyfriends youre thinking of are with them for their personality as strange as it sounds. Their personality being fake gangsters who sag their pants and wear fake cuban links. As you might have guessed, these girls are "low-class", have annoying personalities, and talk to a lot of guys. They look decent and thats about it. I go to a pretty good uni and those types of girls dont go here so its also harder to come across them now.

insane that that's genio only. good job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38639
Looks good. Do you know how many mm your genio was?

hows your social/dating life now, after the surgeries?

Looks good, happy for you! Is there a reason you decided to go the genioplasty route instead of bimax(besides the $ difference)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41635
Looks good, happy for you! Is there a reason you decided to go the genioplasty route instead of bimax(besides the $ difference)?
Thanks bro. Money, recovery, I would have had to wear braces for a while, I am of the opinion that bimax is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and bolshevik37
I am a 19 year old Mexican-American student living in California. I have been a long time lurker of this forum. The general stuff posted here never really interested me, I really only used this site to research surgeries (but it was also good knowing others understood how important appearance is to quality of life). Growing up I never cared about looks all that much, it wasnt like I was a social outcast or anything of that sort. I had friends and went to parties in high school. I knew I was below average looking, it never bothered me too much. I had a lean, athletic build and was "stylemaxed" so I guess that helped. No hate towards the incels in here but I never subscribed to that mentality, even my username is in jest. What led me to the blackpill community was simple: the realization that my side profile was god awfully bad. Not below average, simply horrendous. It began to give me anxiety, I didnt want anybody to look at me from the side. So I set out to fix it. After extensive research I decided to use the money I had saved up through part-time jobs for a nice car on two surgeries: genioplasty and rhinoplasty. I paid about 14k USD for both procedures (7k each) and did a nose bridge reduction rhinoplasty and a 8mm horizontal only genioplasty. My results are now clear after swelling. I decided to make an account and post my results as a sort of thank you to the site for all the good information on surgeons, surgical techniques, experiences, etc. I know some people on here are brutal about critiquing surgery results, and I just want to say that my goal was never to become a "mogger", I just wanted a normal profile, and I think that was accomplished. Hopefully this gives people some idea of what these particular surgeries can realistically accomplish and maybe inspire some people to take that big step of investing into your appearance.

Left side before (mirror):
View attachment 2465853

Left side after (mirror):
View attachment 2465854

Right side before (mirror):
View attachment 2465855

Right side after (mirror)
View attachment 2465857

Right side before (Iphone camera)
View attachment 2465858

Right side after (Iphone camera):
View attachment 2465859

Head turned to the side before
View attachment 2465861

Head turned to the side after
View attachment 2465862

View attachment 2465863

View attachment 2465864

Feel free to ask any questions. I dont want to give the surgeons name out for privacy reasons, but anything else I'd be willing to answer.
Holy shit amazing results. Do you slay now?

I remember you bro!
Aren't you Persian as well?
Your previous name was bignosed indian?
Glad to see your doing well!

Jfl if y’all haven’t taken the rhino + genio pill yet. Muh bimax

• +1
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl, Deleted member 33579 and 1 other person
I am a 19 year old Mexican-American student living in California. I have been a long time lurker of this forum. The general stuff posted here never really interested me, I really only used this site to research surgeries (but it was also good knowing others understood how important appearance is to quality of life). Growing up I never cared about looks all that much, it wasnt like I was a social outcast or anything of that sort. I had friends and went to parties in high school. I knew I was below average looking, it never bothered me too much. I had a lean, athletic build and was "stylemaxed" so I guess that helped. No hate towards the incels in here but I never subscribed to that mentality, even my username is in jest. What led me to the blackpill community was simple: the realization that my side profile was god awfully bad. Not below average, simply horrendous. It began to give me anxiety, I didnt want anybody to look at me from the side. So I set out to fix it. After extensive research I decided to use the money I had saved up through part-time jobs for a nice car on two surgeries: genioplasty and rhinoplasty. I paid about 14k USD for both procedures (7k each) and did a nose bridge reduction rhinoplasty and a 8mm horizontal only genioplasty. My results are now clear after swelling. I decided to make an account and post my results as a sort of thank you to the site for all the good information on surgeons, surgical techniques, experiences, etc. I know some people on here are brutal about critiquing surgery results, and I just want to say that my goal was never to become a "mogger", I just wanted a normal profile, and I think that was accomplished. Hopefully this gives people some idea of what these particular surgeries can realistically accomplish and maybe inspire some people to take that big step of investing into your appearance.

View attachment 2465853

View attachment 2465854

View attachment 2465855

View attachment 2465857

View attachment 2465858

View attachment 2465859

View attachment 2465861

View attachment 2465862

View attachment 2465863

View attachment 2465864

Feel free to ask any questions. I dont want to give the surgeons name out for privacy reasons, but anything else I'd be willing to answer.
Good results

• +1
I remember you bro!
Aren't you Persian as well?
Your previous name was bignosed indian?
Glad to see your doing well!
No I never had an account and why would I name myself bignose indian lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
No I never had an account and why would I name myself bignose indian lol
Bro I remember you! You had an account here before we even exchanged ig's, you were talking about a genio and how your parents ended up covering it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 41635 and JizzFarmer
recessed edgar to edgar ascension+

Bro I remember you! You had an account here before we even exchanged ig's, you were talking about a genio and how your parents ended up covering it.
Lmao you just exposed a mf

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
bro wtf is going on. i never had an account much less give my socials out to someone on an internet forum

holy shit big fucking glow up , may you tell me what surgery you had?

Looking sexy nigga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel
awesome dude.

I had a hair transplant a while back and next on my list was either rhino genio OR full on bimax

Thinking now about forgetting bimax and coping with genio + rhino

• +1
Great results

View attachment 2465853

View attachment 2465854

View attachment 2465855

View attachment 2465857

View attachment 2465858

View attachment 2465859

View attachment 2465861

View attachment 2465862

View attachment 2465863

View attachment 2465864

You now have a HTN side profile. very defined and and angular yet chin can still be slightly larger.

I'll be more than satisfied if I have your looks. Yes surgury can make you solid above average ( HTN ), its hard to get the precise dimorphism and colouring of chad teir.

You are not trying to go to Hollywood so no point investing more and more on fixing tiny angularity.
Just keep gymmax and stylemaxx and ur psl will further increase + don't miss out life.
You're not a plastic doll born to looksmax, you have an actual life. Like and agree with your mentality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41635 and zura
How long did it take for swelling to go down?

Congrats. How has your life changed? Anything major?

From incel to incel

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41635, normie_joe and HentaiMaxxer

View attachment 2465853

View attachment 2465854

View attachment 2465855

View attachment 2465857

View attachment 2465858

View attachment 2465859

View attachment 2465861

View attachment 2465862

View attachment 2465863

View attachment 2465864

If only I was like u too and used this forum just for surgeries and escaped this hellhole. Also insane results btw. Ur a strong HTN if u have a decent eye area and u probably have it too since u have an insane browridge ( kinda ogre but doesn't matter) unless u have some severe NCT or some shit

• +1
looks great bro, seems like i need to stop considering bimax and save for genio

• +1
You now have a HTN side profile. very defined and and angular yet chin can still be slightly larger.

I'll be more than satisfied if I have your looks. Yes surgury can make you solid above average ( HTN ), its hard to get the precise dimorphism and colouring of chad teir.

You are not trying to go to Hollywood so no point investing more and more on fixing tiny angularity.
Just keep gymmax and stylemaxx and ur psl will further increase + don't miss out life.
You're not a plastic doll born to looksmax, you have an actual life. Like and agree with your mentality
Thank you bro, I think people actually committed to improving on this forum should block out all the "PSL" talk and male model worshipping. We will never look like them and to become chadlite or chad would take huge amounts of time and money. Its good to be a realist, its a hard and expensive process. You cant just get surgery for every flaw, that would be hell. Just fix major issues.
awesome dude.

I had a hair transplant a while back and next on my list was either rhino genio OR full on bimax

Thinking now about forgetting bimax and coping with genio + rhino
I would recommend the second one. Most people here have never had a bimax consult or really seriously pursued it. Huge, expensive, life-consuming procedure meant for people with disfigured jaws. Props on getting a hair transplant, definitely one of the surgeries actually worth it.
If only I was like u too and used this forum just for surgeries and escaped this hellhole. Also insane results btw. Ur a strong HTN if u have a decent eye area and u probably have it too since u have an insane browridge ( kinda ogre but doesn't matter) unless u have some severe NCT or some shit
Dont get off the forum, I personally found it has some good info and its also motivation to get surgeries when you see some of the stuff posted on here
How long did it take for swelling to go down?
After 1 month it was mostly down and nobody would notice you're swollen, 3 months for full result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, 12PSLsubhuman, Allornothing and 1 other person

Should i get a chin implant instead or genio?

View attachment 2465853

View attachment 2465854

View attachment 2465855

View attachment 2465857

View attachment 2465858

View attachment 2465859

View attachment 2465861

View attachment 2465862

View attachment 2465863

View attachment 2465864

How long did it take for your rhinoplasty swelling to go down btw

@formersubhuman

Im noticing that in the before picture that your lower lip is slightly behind your upper lip, but it does not seem to be as much in the after pictures.

Do you have a slight deepbite (front incissors cover more than 1/3 of lower incissors if you bite down) by any chance?

In this after picture it even looks like your lower lip protudes more than the upper lip which I heard (@RoyaleWithCheese @Foreverbrad ) only can happen with BSSO.
Or are you just jutting your lower jaw in the after pic additionally?

Wondering bc im in a similar situation where my upper lip is slightly more outward than my lower lip and I'm deliberating BSSO vs genio

Added another result that @5.5psl shared in his thread where the lip placement also seems to be augmented with only genio

Thoughts @Chinlet Ascension @VenatorLuparius

Attachments

• 1697556219300.png
    1697556219300.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1697556516784.png
    1697556516784.png
    949.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image (4).png
    image (4).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0