My surgery results

Holy shit for @VenatorLuparius genio the lip placement also definitely improved
(unless everyone is just not jutting in before and jutting in after :feelstastyman:)

@formersubhuman

Im noticing that in the before picture that your lower lip is slightly behind your upper lip, but it does not seem to be as much in the after pictures.

Do you have a slight deepbite (front incissors cover more than 1/3 of lower incissors if you bite down) by any chance?

In this after picture it even looks like your lower lip protudes more than the upper lip which I heard (@RoyaleWithCheese @Foreverbrad ) only can happen with BSSO.
Or are you just jutting your lower jaw in the after pic additionally?

Wondering bc im in a similar situation where my upper lip is slightly more outward than my lower lip and I'm deliberating BSSO vs genio

Added another result that @5.5psl shared in his thread where the lip placement also seems to be augmented with only genio

Thoughts @Chinlet Ascension @VenatorLuparius
I got invisialign for my bite inbetween photos. Should have mentioned that.

• +1
Reactions: brb7
Amazing bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41635
Congrats OP. Care to share your surgeon? I dmed you.

But isn't invisalign for making your teeth straight, not for correcting a deepbite?
It can help your bite with elastics. Some people on here say never do elastics but it was cool for me.

You can now actually become a tiktok cutie guy

First impressions:
Looked like a recessed mouth breather in before pics, look like a well developed human in after pics

How much do you think this actually improved your attractiveness given the side profile is only a secondary attribute when it comes to attractiveness?

First impressions:
Looked like a recessed mouth breather in before pics, look like a well developed human in after pics

How much do you think this actually improved your attractiveness given the side profile is only a secondary attribute when it comes to attractiveness?
It improved overall by a lot, because side profile and 3/4 are crucial. In a classroom, office, public transport, basically to anyone you are not directly engaged in conversation with, they are the dominant views people have of you. But from the front the main difference for me was that my face looks taller and there I no longer have chronic double chin when I speak or laugh.

Good job lil nigga

Still in awe of these results for just 7k