My team mate doesn't seem to be very hard working

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I'm in a group of two doing an assignment and we have three weeks. We decided that I'll do all the odd parts and he'll do the even ones, basically splitting the work in half.

Well I've already finished the first part of the assignment, part 1. It took me like an hour or two total. I submitted so he can finish his job.

The so by time we met up at uni during our class, he was nearly finished with his part but he made several mistakes that I had to point out. Oh and he didn't start his task when I submitted the file, he started at the same time I had, so it took him a week to provide some bad work that needed to be corrected./

I'm scared he'll end up ruining the assignment and not get much work done at all. What would happen if he keeps taking a whole week to finish a single part? We only have like three weeks and there are 9 parts. Surely I can't just wait around for his likely not satisfactory work.

I think I should treat this situation as if it's a single person assignment nd just get it all done. I can definitely do that I have lots of time still, better to do that before shit hits the fan.