My teeth are wasting away

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Been having a lot of tooth problems for about half a year despite brushing teeth regularly and trying to avoid excess acid. Fillings and tooth edges are breaking off, caries is developing rapidly, my teeth have become sensitive and so on.

I had successfully cured my bleeding gums which I had for many years but now I'm dealing with dental cavities, caries and other stubborn tooth problems. I'm starting to believe that the root cause probably isn't even of organic nature but that my stressful life over the past 5+ years is to blame. Chronic stress = chronically elevated cortisol levels = body breaks apart and compromised immune system.

Patching that shit up at the dentist does not seem to help me long term, so I'm forced to find a way now to reduce stress and get my life together somehow. Quite a task when being a subhuman tbh. Does anyone know a good way to achieve this?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand, Dios and Deleted member 1680
ashwagandha helps lower cortisol. as does not being a little bitch

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Ascensionrequired
why even stress lmao just stop feeling stress bro

and no if you actually are a subhuman then your stressors won’t stop because you’re failing your genetic criteria and receiving frequent negative feedback. You must escape your sub humanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, nothingelse2do, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Been having a lot of tooth problems for about half a year despite brushing teeth regularly and trying to avoid excess acid. Fillings and tooth edges are breaking off, caries is developing rapidly, my teeth have become sensitive and so on.

I had successfully cured my bleeding gums which I had for many years but now I'm dealing with dental cavities, caries and other stubborn tooth problems. I'm starting to believe that the root cause probably isn't even of organic nature but that my stressful life over the past 5+ years is to blame. Chronic stress = chronically elevated cortisol levels = body breaks apart and compromised immune system.

Patching that shit up at the dentist does not seem to help me long term, so I'm forced to find a way now to reduce stress and get my life together somehow. Quite a task when being a subhuman tbh. Does anyone know a good way to achieve this?
Get off this site, buy a van, travel the world in your van. and gymcell.

if you actually are a subhuman then your stressors won’t stop because you’re failing your genetic criteria and receiving frequent negative feedback. You must escape your sub humanity
This is exactly my concern. Some things unfortunately can't be changed and some people are born to be and stay subhuman, regardless of how much they looksmax etc.

I don't mind being the loner I am but I do care about my health and would love to be able to do sth for it despite my inherited subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Greeicy and Deleted member 1849
Unfortunately getting your life together won’t help you as your cortisol levels are high because you keep beating yourself up over the fact that you’re genetically inferior to top 1% of the male population. I think it’s best if you cope with drugs that modestly suppress cortisol levels like alprazolam or temazepam OR try to adapt a bluepilled mindset, become a normie and leave the forum for good. I noticed that my collagen has been shit ever since quarantine and ever since I started rotting in this forum 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Unfortunately getting your life together won’t help you as your cortisol levels are high because you keep beating yourself up over the fact that you’re genetically inferior to top 1% of the male population. I think it’s best if you cope with drugs that modestly suppress cortisol levels like alprazolam or temazepam OR try to adapt a bluepilled mindset, become a normie and leave the forum for good. I noticed that my collagen has been shit ever since quarantine and ever since I started rotting in this forum 24/7.
Not possible to become bluepilled after blackpilled. Once you learn the truth it's impossible to not see it. It's like seeing the light for the first time, then heading back into the darkness. It will never be the same, as when you hadn't seen the light.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Bewusst and Greeicy
I don't beat myself up at all anymore. I don't even care about muh "top 1% of men". I looksmax to improve life quality and my facial proportions so I like the way I look better. But, as middayshowers said, there still is a constant negative feedback loop which causes the body to stress. Psychosomatics is real.

I also don't believe that (medical) drugs are the answer in the long term. They would only cause other problems elsewhere, eventually.

As for leaving the forum, I'd rather not. It's my only source of communication with other people (except the ones I have to deal with). Some kind of human interaction/communication is essential.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
I don't beat myself up at all anymore. I don't even care about muh "top 1% of men". I looksmax to improve life quality and my facial proportions so I like the way I look better. But, as middayshowers said, there still is a constant negative feedback loop which causes the body to stress. Psychosomatics is real.

I also don't believe that (medical) drugs are the answer in the long term. They would only cause other problems elsewhere, eventually.

As for leaving the forum, I'd rather not. It's my only source of communication with other people (except the ones I have to deal with). Some kind of human interaction/communication is essential.
I really like you man, I'm always glad when I see your posts. I don't have much social interaction going on for me either tbh. I've barely lived life at all, I'm 19 but I literally grew up in my room not allowed to use technology and I wasn't taught ANYTHING as a kid outside of school. So what I learned in school is all I know. I have zero knowledge of sports, fishing, cars (outside my own research), and anything other than what I've taught myself from online. I also don't have very many friends. I'm trying to airforcemaxx and get out of my parents house and go to Asia and ascend. I ran a Badoo experiment and I fucking SLAY HARD in Asian countries.

I'm also trying to lower my cortisol levels as well. My entire life I've been stressed out for YEARS because nobody ever told me to stay calm and my dad always made life every day a living hell. I literally have no basic philosophy on the basics of life, I just learned it and taught it to myself basically. I ordered mk-66 Ashwagandha it's coming in Friday and just ordered some L-Optizinc today also. I also ordered a 3DS and Pokemon Platinum to help me enjoy the video games I always dreamed of playing as a kid, but was never allowed. I'm on day 3 of NoFap as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Bewusst
Donald Trump Floss GIF - DonaldTrump Floss FortniteDance ...

• JFL

Long term solution is trying to blend in with normies and make as much friends as possible and try your luck with females in real life. Just travel to SEA or some ethnic country with decent looking females and try your luck there which shouldn’t be hard for you because you’re white and tall. It’s important that you take a break from this forum or your cortisol will get the best of your collagen and make you hate yourself even more.

my gums are fucked after I got a bacterial infection in my mouth

• +1
Long term solution is trying to blend in with normies and make as much friends as possible and try your luck with females in real life. Just travel to SEA or some ethnic country with decent looking females and try your luck there which shouldn’t be hard for you because you’re white and tall. It’s important that you take a break from this forum or your cortisol will get the best of your collagen and make you hate yourself even more.
Talking about cortisol and collagen, I look like I aged 20 years since I was 15 when it's only been 7 1/2. I've just found a copy of my old ID card and was shocked lol. Every ounce of youthfulness and happiness seem to have disappeared from my face completely. I miss my nw0 hairline, my perfectly clean and smooth skin and even my lips looked much better back then. Also my lower third actually looked decent clean-shaven which I thought didn't.
It's really the most stressful years that have taken the biggest toll on my appearance. Being a gym-maniac back then and playing with roids didn't help either. Brutal accelerated aging pill but it is what it is, I guess.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Greeicy
Talking about cortisol and collagen, I look like I aged 20 years since I was 16 when it's only been 6 1/2. I've just found a copy of my old ID card and was shocked lol. Every ounce of youthfulness and happiness seem to have disappeared from my face completely. I miss my nw0 hairline and even my lips looked much better back then. Also my lower third actually looked decent clean-shaven which I thought didn't.
It's really the most stressful years that have taken the biggest toll on my appearance. Being a gym-maniac back then and playing with roids didn't help either. Brutal accelerated aging pill but it is what it is, I guess.
Looks like you still have a NW0 though. And that man bun isn’t helping you either because it’s kind of tugging on your hair and damaging hair follicles. Insane how you still have that hairline after using roids tbh.

Talking about cortisol and collagen, I look like I aged 20 years since I was 15 when it's only been 7 1/2. I've just found a copy of my old ID card and was shocked lol. Every ounce of youthfulness and happiness seem to have disappeared from my face completely. I miss my nw0 hairline, my perfectly clean and smooth skin and even my lips looked much better back then. Also my lower third actually looked decent clean-shaven which I thought didn't.
Had to edit the age. I was 15 3/4 on my old ID card picture. Now I'm 23.
Looks like you still have a NW0 though. And that man bun isn’t helping you either because it’s kind of tugging on your hair and damaging hair follicles. Insane how you still have that hairline after using roids tbh.
That means my hairfraud is working pretty well. I cover my recessed temples with my hair, so it's looks like I'm not norwooding. I reality though, I'm at nw2.

My hair is quite long too, been growing it out for three years. But every time I take a shower, it looks like the floor at the barber when he can't find the broom lol.

Last edited:
Ik, stress has aged me like a mf

Feels like a lot of it is genetics. There are chads that abuse hard drugs and still end up looking youthful well into their 30s.

• +1
Try washing your teeth with Xylitol
Srs

• +1
just smoke weed bro

you're far from subhuman but I'd try DSIP to limit stress, make your life better and put yourself into a superior physiological state.

Floss between all teeth, stuck food there rots and affects health, also if you drink coffee dillute it with milk. I myself did these 2 things and it really helped my teeth

• +1
Floss between all teeth, stuck food there rots and affects health, also if you drink coffee dillute it with milk. I myself did these 2 things and it really helped my teeth
I have subhuman fixed retainers glued to 6 teeth both on upper and lower jaw on the inside which would make it hard to use floss there. The criminal dentists/orthodontists won't remove them without charging me a massive fee without my health insurance covering it. How am I supposed to reach all the way down with the wire sticking in the middle of my tooth row?

I have subhuman fixed retainers glued to 6 teeth both on upper and lower jaw on the inside which would make it hard to use floss there. The criminal dentists/orthodontists won't remove them without charging me a massive fee without my health insurance covering it. How am I supposed to reach all the way down with the wire sticking in the middle of my tooth row?
apart from teeth friendly eating and drinking, i'd suggest you to get job whenever possible to get the insurance

Bro no hate, but what bf% and height are you, and what are you doing to looksmax?

Just my take based on your picture, you're not a bad looking guy. You're not too soy to be treated like a twink, but lack striking features to be an instant slayer (+ your hair looks kinda thin).

You can defo benefit from redpill "game shit". Your overall face is very hard to read which can give you a "mysterious" vibe to chicks. Which isn't a bad thing perse.

apart from teeth friendly eating and drinking, i'd suggest you to get job whenever possible to get the insurance
I have an insurance, it is mandatory in my country. Unfortunately, the health insurance only covers treatments and procedures which are seen as absolutely necessary. Removing fixed retainers isn't on that list.
Bro no hate, but what bf% and height are you, and what are you doing to looksmax?

Just my take based on your picture, you're not a bad looking guy. You're not too soy to be treated like a twink, but lack striking features to be an instant slayer (+ your hair looks kinda thin).

You can defo benefit from redpill "game shit". Your overall face is very hard to read which can give you a "mysterious" vibe to chicks. Which isn't a bad thing perse.
What has that to do with my teeth problems? I'm not looking for dating advice here.

You can use listerine mouth rinse for your specific problem, liquid can get in those spaces between teeth

• +1
What about oil pulling did u tryed?
How u cured bleeding gums?
Google and search coconut oil pulling

Look into Ramiel Nagel's work on tooth decay. Go carnivore and only drink water.