My teeth naturally got whiter?

K

Kirby7000

Equinox
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Posts
2,682
Reputation
2,470
My teeth naturally got a little whiter and im not sure how. I still brushed the same. The only different things ive done are taking zinc, using talc powder, Drinking red wine, playing intensive soccer, drank bottle of lemon + ginger kombucha.

I noticed it mostly after a day drinking a bottle of orange juice for vitamin C and drinking some red wine from chile?

Do you guys know what is causing this?
 
Retard post
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kirby7000
Genius post
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kirby7000
I notice mine got a bit whiter after increasing vitamin d
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kirby7000
Too much cum
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens
Yep, they can get whiter for different reasons
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kirby7000

Similar threads

H
Replies
3
Views
37
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
g…twinuzis
Replies
5
Views
48
g…twinuzis
g…twinuzis
robbo.jbg
Replies
0
Views
13
robbo.jbg
robbo.jbg
Norwood.c3l
Replies
3
Views
30
.Cooper.
.Cooper.
hipletslayer11
Replies
4
Views
60
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top