My testosterone level is 1047 ng/dL according to a blood test I took.

How good is a testosterone level of 1047 ng/dL?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
What do you think? I know this is above average but I'd like to know your opinions.

• Woah
Reactions: Manu le coq
Do you have bacne. I'm in my early 20s have it and it sucks

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Last edited:
How do u test this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
your dick should be bigger with this do you ever use a dick pump i do it religiously 1 hour a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member 17791 and galego123
actual suprise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Xangsane
Impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
good genetics come in packages tbh ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18436, Xangsane and 1 other person
Excellent. I think the reason you don't have a bigger dick or severe male pattern baldness could be related to DHT and/or DHT sensitivity.

The dick thing could also be linked to T levels in utero.

• Love it
So why are you high inhib? You should be a low inhib test fuelled mogger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, galego123, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
man this is impossible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and Xangsane
What do you think? I know this is above average but I'd like to know your opinions.
Take fin asap. Don't want that to convert to dht.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18052 and Xangsane
Excellent. I think the reason you don't have a bigger dick or severe male pattern baldness could be related to DHT and/or DHT sensitivity.

The dick thing could also be linked to T levels in utero.
I mean, body hair wise I can grow a non-patchy stubble but I choose not to have facial hair, so I shave it off as often as necessary. I have some hair on my legs, armpits, happy trail, pubes and crack.
Someone here told me ages ago that I probably had high T levels in utero

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
might be possible since you said you had jumbo chicken eggs like me . i had 950 with no workout no supplements with bad sleep and diet 2 years ago .probably like 1400 now since almost everything is maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Xangsane
thats borderline hypogonadal
inject T asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 19036 and currylightskin
My dad has this exact level of test at 70 years old. Complete outlier after age adjustment. Never worked out, he is not muscular or lean (big frame tho), and has prostate issues and AGA. Not sure what to make of this.

• +1
might be possible since you said you had jumbo chicken eggs like me . i had 950 with no workout no supplements with bad sleep and diet 2 years ago .probably like 1400 now since almost everything is maxxed
Jumbo chicken eggs?

My dad has this exact level of test at 70 years old. Complete outlier after age adjustment. Never worked out, he is not muscular or lean (big frame tho), and has prostate issues and AGA. Not sure what to make of this.
Absolutely crazy it didn't decrease with age
I do have a wide frame (but lean)

Prostate issues are associated with high T, as far as I'm aware.

Also, the difference in muscle mass between high and low T guys is generally gonna be pretty small. Most guys with high natural T are just going to have normal-looking bodies (skinny, skinnyfat or fat) and will need to be dedicated gymcels and/or do very hard manual labour just like other men to change that (or just blast roids).

• +1
Reactions: DrTony and Xangsane

Also, the difference in muscle mass between high and low T guys is generally gonna be pretty small. Most guys with high natural T are just going to have normal-looking bodies (skinny, skinnyfat or fat) and will need to be dedicated gymcels and/or do very hard manual labour just like other men to change that (or just blast roids).
I was chubby when I was younger before I started working out at the gym more intensely but still had some "shape" to me, which suggested I probably had some muscle in there already, probably due to diet and school/recreational sports.

thats like 99th+ percentile- suprising since your body wasnt particularly jacked or anything.

I guess it just goes to show that receptors matter as much if not more than actual hormones- Ill get another test soon because ive lifestyle maxxed since uni- I did two tests in the past and both came back low 600s

• +1
good genetics come in packages tbh ngl
He is also inteligent and goes to some med school

Yeah mom i cant compete with this guy just stop comparing us:lul:

Mom pilled again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Solidcoin and Xangsane
He is also inteligent and goes to some med school

Yeah mom i cant compete with this guy just stop comparing us:lul:

Mom pilled again
I've finished med school :lul::lul::lul::lul: graduated with a 1st

@gamma @buckchadley31 you boys mirin ?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, buckchadley31 and Xangsane
thats like 99th+ percentile- suprising since your body wasnt particularly jacked or anything.

I guess it just goes to show that receptors matter as much if not more than actual hormones- Ill get another test soon because ive lifestyle maxxed since uni- I did two tests in the past and both came back low 600s
Welcome back!

I mean to be fair, I did have a good set of "natural muscle" when I was chubby before I started working out, maybe it was because of diet and the fact I used to play a bit of school team sports until year 9 (we were all forced to at my school) and some recreational football in my first year before deciding to go to the gym to see if I can get more muscle but lose all that extra chub.

I don't want to be extremely jacked (would prefer to have that lean look) and I know that I absolutely can become jacked easily, so that's why I do more cardio, avoid roids or growth hormones, and only some weight training (even though without much work I can bench above my body weight)

How often do you do blood tests?

I was chubby when I was younger before I started working out at the gym more intensely but still had some "shape" to me, which suggested I probably had some muscle in there already, probably due to diet and school/recreational sports.

Also, fat guys just have more muscle by default than skinny guys. The food itself is anabolic as far as I know and the body will turn some of the food ingested into muscle tissue even in a totally sedentary fat guy.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, currylightskin and Xangsane
Also, fat guys just have more muscle by default than skinny guys. The food itself is anabolic as far as I know and the body will turn some of the food ingested into muscle tissue even in a totally sedentary fat guy.
When I leaned down and lost weight I totally was surprised to see a leanly athletic body behind all that fat, even without HEAVY lifting.
Thoughts on this?
I mean to be fair, I did have a good set of "natural muscle" when I was chubby before I started working out, maybe it was because of diet and the fact I used to play a bit of school team sports until year 9 (we were all forced to at my school) and some recreational football in my first year before deciding to go to the gym to see if I can get more muscle but lose all that extra chub.

I don't want to be extremely jacked (would prefer to have that lean look) and I know that I absolutely can become jacked easily, so that's why I do more cardio, avoid roids or growth hormones, and only some weight training (even though without much work I can bench above my body weight)

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
I've finished med school :lul::lul::lul::lul: graduated with a 1st
Bro how tf do you find motivation to study im barely finishing my Shitty croatian high school

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
1st in your state or best student that ever went to that university
No, just a first class degree.

UK degree classifications are as follows:

• First-Class Honours (First or 1st) (70% and above)
  • Upper Second-Class Honours (2:1, 2.i) (60-70%)
  • Lower Second-Class Honours (2:2, 2.ii) (50-60%)
  • Third-Class Honours (Third or 3rd) (40-50%)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Bro how tf do you find motivation to study im barely finishing my Shitty croatian high school
I pretended I was a "professional in my field who knew everything", mentally.

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
When I leaned down and lost weight I totally was surprised to see a leanly athletic body behind all that fat, even without HEAVY lifting.
Thoughts on this?

I would think it's just because you had something of a muscular base built by being a fat guy who ate a lot. Losing the fat revealed that.

You didn't have to start from nothing like some guy your same height who weighed 130 lbs or something.

• +1
I pretended I was a "professional in my field who knew everything", mentally.
Interesing , how does that work?

I only ever found motivation to do sport but i wasnt Great in that either

• +1
Welcome back!

How often do you do blood tests?
I just did one before and after my steroid cycle to check if my test levels changed

I was 57kg before I ever worked out and just about the skinniest boy in my class but I did have a late puverty and my frame grew a bit

• +1

The genetic variants associated with high T (around 250 SNPs) increases the risk of prostate cancer by 15% (not by a huge amount) in men while slightly improving overall metabolic health. Notice this association is from Mendelian randomization, at the genetic level, so very likely to be causal in nature as it’s not conflated by various confounders.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1 and Xangsane
I would think it's just because you had something of a muscular base built by being a fat guy who ate a lot. Losing the fat revealed that.

You didn't have to start from nothing like some guy your same height who weighed 130 lbs or something.
When I lost weight and revealed my abs for the first time (I did gain back some stomach fat during winter and early spring and now that Ramadan has passed I'm starting to see some nice ab definition again) I was surprised at myself because of all that muscle I hid underneath all that fat. My legs, especially my upper legs, are naturally quite thick but I guess it's because I was fat back then I needed all that extra strength to lift myself off that sofa, hence all that stomach and upper leg muscle :lul::lul::lul:

Even as a chubcel I still ate a protein-laden diet

I'm still pretty jealous of those guys who start off skinny and became muscular, physique wise, because they're naturally a lot leaner than me and tend to have more "aesthetic" looking bodies than people like me :lul::lul::lul::lul: they had to work an awful lot harder than me and of course all that work paid off! (Plus the skinny guys at the gym were often steroids users)

Ideally, a lean, muscular but wide body is nice enough for me, which is why I only sometimes lift weights - I focus far more on cardio as I'm more prone to fat gain and if I lift too much I could explode because of how my muscles just are.

Interesing , how does that work?

I only ever found motivation to do sport but i wasnt Great in that either
Mindset. You just have to pretend you're someone you're actually not and you'll get there.

I wasn't the best in sport either.

I just did one before and after my steroid cycle to check if my test levels changed

I was 57kg before I ever worked out and just about the skinniest boy in my class but I did have a late puverty and my frame grew a bit
I knew a lad like you who started off extremely skinny and now have these stringy, muscly bodies with plenty of definition.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq

The only way to get some semblance of accurate prediction for muscle mass potential is to do small muscle biopsy and then count the overall AR content. Remember, it’s the NET AR transcriptional output in a given tissue that matters not circulating androgens.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Br0sk1 and Xangsane
When I lost weight and revealed my abs for the first time (I did gain back some stomach fat during winter and early spring and now that Ramadan has passed I'm starting to see some nice ab definition again) I was surprised at myself because of all that muscle I hid underneath all that fat. My legs, especially my upper legs, are naturally quite thick but I guess it's because I was fat back then I needed all that extra strength to lift myself off that sofa, hence all that stomach and upper leg muscle :lul::lul::lul:

Even as a chubcel I still ate a protein-laden diet

I'm still pretty jealous of those guys who start off skinny and became muscular, physique wise, because they're naturally a lot leaner than me and tend to have more "aesthetic" looking bodies than people like me :lul::lul::lul::lul: they had to work an awful lot harder than me and of course all that work paid off! (Plus the skinny guys at the gym were often steroids users)

Ideally, a lean, muscular but wide body is nice enough for me, which is why I only sometimes lift weights - I focus far more on cardio as I'm more prone to fat gain and if I lift too much I could explode because of how my muscles just are.

Maybe just try getting to 11% bf or so (you can book a DEXA scan at the end of your cut to check) and then start bulking back up again if you think you've lost too much size? I think you're unlikely to ever be too big if you don't touch roids. A lean body with an FFMI of 24 or 25 is not going to be unattractive to any women that don't have self-esteem issues.

What does your goal height, weight and body fat percentage seem to be do you think?

• +1
Maybe just try getting to 11% bf or so (you can book a DEXA scan at the end of your cut to check) and then start bulking back up again if you think you've lost too much size? I think you're unlikely to ever be too big if you don't touch roids. A lean body with an FFMI of 24 or 25 is not going to be unattractive to any women that don't have self-esteem issues.

What does your goal height, weight and body fat percentage seem to be do you think?
I'm usually in the very low 20s when it comes to FFMI, 24 or 25 would be freaky!

I mean I can't grow anymore, but I would have loved to be 6'3, body fat percentage of 10%, weight 95kg.

People who believe a word you say :forcedsmile: