My testosterone level is 1047 ng/dL according to a blood test I took.

How good is a testosterone level of 1047 ng/dL?

• Total voters
What do you think? I know this is above average but I'd like to know your opinions.
how tall r u and how long is ur dick? and age?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm usually in the very low 20s when it comes to FFMI, 24 or 25 would be freaky!

I mean I can't grow anymore, but I would have loved to be 6'3, body fat percentage of 10%, weight 95kg.

Low 20s FFMI with low body fat should be enough for 99% of foids, but I don't think you need to be afraid of being too big as a natty as long as you're lean.

The tall, ripped guy you're describing would be an absolute top tier natty as size and leanness go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
did you have any fights irl?

Why isn’t your jaw big and wide if your t levels are so high?

Why isn’t your jaw big and wide if your t levels are so high?
My body is pretty wide, and I had a good set of muscle before I went to the gym
my balls are big too

means nothing if you don't know your free T and SHBG.

If i remember Well, the average was around 400-800ng. That’s an excellent testosterone level. I’m only at 870ng/dl and i have a very good strenght and muscle building genetic, If it’s true, and you’re not larping you pbly have godlike natty gym potential.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Xangsane
Tho if i remember well you said in another thread your dick was around 5-6 inches, that’s strange tho, with this level of test your dick should be bigger than that

• +1
Tho if i remember well you said in another thread your dick was around 5-6 inches, that’s strange tho, with this level of test your dick should be bigger than that
Not bone pressed

If i remember Well, the average was around 400-800ng. That’s an excellent testosterone level. I’m only at 870ng/dl and i have a very good strenght and muscle building genetic, If it’s true, and you’re not larping you pbly have godlike natty gym potential.
Thank you! I am very aware and I don't want to be giga lean or roided hence I'm mostly cardio maxxing and doing SOME lifting. Lean, toned like an ottermode body (but wide) is ideal

I know I'd explode if I took gymcelling absolutely seriously even if natty

post body pic

• +1
Thank you! I am very aware and I don't want to be giga lean or roided hence I'm mostly cardio maxxing and doing SOME lifting. Lean, toned like an ottermode body (but wide) is ideal

I know I'd explode if I took gymcelling absolutely seriously even if natty
That’s not possible to be too muscular while dtaying natty, even with the best muscle building genetic you’ll never be because our bodies aren’t made to store too much muscle, we zre caped way lower than we think,and since you pbly have low sensitivity androgen receptors (hence dick size) you pbly won’t be as much muscular as you imagine yourself to become. If you dedicate your life around the gym, had a decent androgen receptor sensitivity, trained 5 times a week and ate like a nutri nazi. You’ll AT BEST in 5. Years look like this F0379B0A 311B 4B04 9B1E F8EA1FC0DDB3
Since u pbly don’t want to do all this, you’ll have a less muscular body than this guy.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
That’s not possible to be too muscular while dtaying natty, even with the best muscle building genetic you’ll never be because our bodies aren’t made to store too much muscle, we zre caped way lower than we think,and since you pbly have low sensitivity androgen receptors (hence dick size) you pbly won’t be as much muscular as you imagine yourself to become. If you dedicate your life around the gym, had a decent androgen receptor sensitivity, trained 5 times a week and ate like a nutri nazi. You’ll AT BEST in 5. Years look like thisView attachment 1681804
Since u pbly don’t want to do all this, you’ll have a less muscular body than this guy.
agree no one becomes muscular by accident .

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Mine was around 950 a year ago, but i think im higher T now, i look like im on cycle but im natty, im using ashwaganda, maca, tribulus, D3 and eating all the good things, besides the MK677, which could be the whole reason.

Last edited:
Mine was around 950 a year ago, but i think im higher T now, i look like im on cycle but im natty, im using ashwaganda, maca, tribulus, D3 and eating all the good things, besides the MK677, which could be the whole reason.
It’s so weird 60-70% of the forum has top 0.5-1% testosterone level, while none of you i’ve seen, and had feedback of their irl behaviour, and sexual life seem to be that much high t:feelshehe:.
Maybe people even larp abt t level now,
i would understand to lie abt it irl but doesn’t make sense to do it here.
What is the next now? After dick size and t level we gonna larp abt what our mom breast sizes:ogre:?
(I’m not saying you or anyoneparticularly is lying. I’m just saying as a one time occurence it could happen that someone who doesn’t seem to be that much high t avtually is, but 8 out a 10 of them in a forum composed of mentally ill sedentary basement dwellers, it’ s pretty much very unlikely.)

Average test level is 2000. Its very bad.

I'm the opposite, I'm probably low T asf, but I want to keep it like that in order to slow down my balding significantly, plus I'm taking and doing other things to regrow it.

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Nice post your results what else did you get tested

Here’s my results
92C63C90 AEB2 42D8 AD4D 95529161E448

• Woah
Nice post your results what else did you get tested

Here’s my results
View attachment 1682488
Now that i think about it, it’s quite easy to edit a pdf data

I just watched a video of a youtuber who refuted every basic knoweldge for looksmaxxing just to sell his shitty dropshiping products.

I don’t believe anyone anymore i think. Everyone is a lier trying to takd advantage of me:feelscry:

Now that i think about it, it’s quite easy to edit a pdf data

I just watched a video of a youtuber who refuted every basic knoweldge for looksmaxxing just to sell his shitty dropshiping products.

I don’t believe anyone anymore i think. Everyone is a lier trying to takd advantage of me:feelscry:
I not lie here if I do I say so after few minutes

It’s so weird 60-70% of the forum has top 0.5-1% testosterone level, while none of you i’ve seen, and had feedback of their irl behaviour, and sexual life seem to be that much high t:feelshehe:.
Maybe people even larp abt t level now,
i would understand to lie abt it irl but doesn’t make sense to do it here.
What is the next now? After dick size and t level we gonna larp abt what our mom breast sizes:ogre:?
(I’m not saying you or anyoneparticularly is lying. I’m just saying as a one time occurence it could happen that someone who doesn’t seem to be that much high t avtually is, but 8 out a 10 of them in a forum composed of mentally ill sedentary basement dwellers, it’ s pretty much very unlikely.)

That's the one i found from when i was not gymmaxed, that's 900ngdl, and i got another one later on with 950+. No big deal.

What do you think? I know this is above average but I'd like to know your opinions.
Weird. I would have guessed you were 50/ng dl from your posts

• JFL