My testosterone results

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
The retards use a shitty unit measurment.

2.50 is like the starting healthy range of a male and 8 is like the highest.

Im 2.74

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo, Imretarded? and ryuken
low testosterone inject tren asap

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Its 270 ng/dl JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lucifer6969, MA_ascender, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Its 270 ng/dl JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
How do you figure kid? Telling you this 2.50 to 8 range doesn't even make sense.

inject asap nigga

• Love it
2.7 is 280, for example 5.4 is 540
So 8 is 800? Yet ng/dl goes up to 1000.

And yet on this retarded unit scale 8 is the highest. Doesn't add up kid I tried. My dad and I tried. The doctors are retarded at this clinic.

so multply by 0.1 ml / 1 dl to get ng/dl

Idk what unit they used but it don't sound good

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
The retards use a shitty unit measurment.

2.50 is like the starting healthy range of a male and 8 is like the highest.

Im 2.74
post screenshots or pics of the results to know the unit measurement.Also is better to test free testosterone,not total testosterone.

My dad wants me to first try natural cuck ways to raise it lmfao so stupid.
Testosterone is 95% genetic imo. I literally ate like shit (seed oils and processed sugar every day) at like 25% body fat, got like 6 hours of sleep a day, and still measured at 1100 ngdl. You can still raise it naturally but the bulk of it will be genetic.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
So 8 is 800? Yet ng/dl goes up to 1000.

And yet on this retarded unit scale 8 is the highest. Doesn't add up kid I tried. My dad and I tried. The doctors are retarded at this clinic.
The clinic probably considers 800 to be the highest point
Even if 8 equated 1000 it'd still not look good because 275x10÷8 is still 344 ng/dl which is not good either

Testosterone is 95% genetic imo. I literally ate like shit (seed oils and processed sugar every day) at like 25% body fat, got like 6 hours of sleep, and still measured at like 1100 ngdl. You can still raise it naturally but the bulk of it will be genetic.
Also it doesn't matter except for mood

Also it doesn't matter except for mood
Yeah I literally don't notice anything having high testosterone. you could tell me I have low testosterone and I'd believe it. I think that your test levels at any given moment are cope, what matters is prenatal test although I might be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Yeah I literally don't notice anything having high testosterone. you could tell me I have low testosterone and I'd believe it. I think that your test levels at any given moment are cope, what matters is prenatal test although I might be wrong.
Yes it's prenatal T that's responsible for dimorphism and how masculine you behave

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18
very very very bad

The clinic probably considers 800 to be the highest point
Even if 8 equated 1000 it'd still not look good because 275x10÷8 is still 344 ng/dl which is not good either
I hate that clinic. Imagine if everyone thinks 800 is the top and I can only inject up to 800 these fucking panzy bitches. 1000 IS THE TOP BITCH FAGGOTS. 1000 YOU MOTHERLESS FUCKS I WILL RAPE UR FAMILY AND BEHEAD U.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
I hate that clinic. Imagine if everyone thinks 800 is the top and I can only inject up to 800 these fucking panzy bitches. 1000 IS THE TOP BITCH FAGGOTS. 1000 YOU MOTHERLESS FUCKS I WILL RAPE UR FAMILY AND BEHEAD U.
I got 3k> on roids hahahhaaha

• WTF
Yes it's prenatal T that's responsible for dimorphism and how masculine you behave
Such bs. Fuck you faggots tryna make me not Wanna inject.

Everyone says how their life changed. Libido. Drive. Energy. After taking TRT you fucking faggot losers. Kys. You don't have high t I promise you faggot.

That's too high wtf. You're gonna fuck up your body. 1000 is natural and high enough.
Hahahahah retard imnot natural and I FEEL BETTER THAN EVER!! HAHA! YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS BITCH! YOU FUCKING AMERICAN PIG! AMERICAN PIG! YOUR DAD IS A PIECE OF SHIT TOO, YOU LOW T, YOU PROB HAVE SMALL PP FROM LOW T HAHAAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING NARROW CLAVICLES WIDE HIPS YOU HAVE KLINEFELTERS BITCHHH

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
Hahahahah retard imnot natural and I FEEL BETTER THAN EVER!! HAHA! YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS BITCH! YOU FUCKING AMERICAN PIG! AMERICAN PIG! YOUR DAD IS A PIECE OF SHIT TOO, YOU LOW T, YOU PROB HAVE SMALL PP FROM LOW T HAHAAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING NARROW CLAVICLES WIDE HIPS YOU HAVE KLINEFELTERS BITCHHH
:soy:

My dad is a good looking swarthy European man if he and I took TRT we will fucking mog you cunt.

My dad makes friends with literal anybody and generals of our city he is so social and younger women love him lol.

You fucking idiot we gonna get jacked.

My dad is a good looking swarthy European man if he and I took TRT we will fucking mog you cunt.

My dad makes friends with literal anybody and generals of our city he is so social and younger women love him lol.

You fucking idiot we gonna get jacked.
Hes in the friendzone of younger women

And u cant get TRT retard, trt is for ppl with lower than 100

Ur not getting jacked, also no getting jacked for ur ugly face

Hes in the friendzone of younger women

And u cant get TRT retard, trt is for ppl with lower than 100

Ur not getting jacked, also no getting jacked for ur ugly face
No he literally has girls smiling at him and dates younger women he's single lmfaoooo and rich and even before they know he's rich they like him cuz he has swag and social asf and swarthy med with good face.

You are some cuck who needs roids just to compete huh boy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No he literally has girls smiling at him and dates younger women he's single lmfaoooo and rich and even before they know he's rich they like him cuz he has swag and social asf and swarthy med with good face.

You are some cumskin who needs roids just to compete huh boy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah nigga they want him for his money

And smiling because he probably paid for their dinner and still in friendzone

Your dad is a huge cuck bro do something about him

Yeah nigga they want him for his money

And smiling because he probably paid for their dinner and still in friendzone

Your dad is a huge cuck bro do something about him
No we meet girls and they always like him they don't know he's rich i just told you you cuck.

You're the one who needs to inject 3000 to make up for your inceldom.

1000 is more than enough cuck kys

You'd think all that test would make you calm but you're just a bitter feminine bitch :soy:

No we meet girls and they always like him they don't know he's rich i just told you you cuck.

You're the one who needs to inject 3000 to make up for your inceldom.

1000 is more than enough cuck kys

You'd think all that test would make you calm but you're just a bitter feminine bitch :soy:
Test makes a man angry

Also smiling doesnt mean shit yeah bro sure they dont know hes rich

Your dad is a piece of shit and no girl loves him only his money cope

Test makes a man angry

Test makes a man calm. You're high estrogen and prob a bitter wageslave who fucked up his body with 3000+ test

Faggot you don't know me or my dad you're just a bitter estrogenic bitch if not larping KYS:soy:

Test makes a man angry

My dad is superior to you cuz he's rich and dates so much women and never has to work.

You're on 3000+ test as a young man and a wageslave full of estrogen look how you act.

What a toxic estrogenic bitch.

Why are you on this site if 3000+ test ascended you.
Fag leave. Exactly your a piece of shit.

nigga your cortisol is high as fuck you need it low for testosterone fix your mood and don't inject anything yet nigga
It's caused by low test also its a paradox bro.

Test makes a man calm. You're high estrogen and prob a bitter wageslave who fucked up his body with 3000+ test

Faggot you don't know me or my dad you're just a bitter estrogenic bitch if not larping KYS:soy:
No test has been shown to increase anger, my estrogen is very low btw i use arimidex

And 3000 test doesnt fuck up body, my body is very healthy i get regular check ups
My dad is superior to you cuz he's rich and dates so much women and never has to work.

You're on 3000+ test as a young man and a wageslave full of estrogen look how you act.

What a toxic estrogenic bitch.

Why are you on this site if 3000+ test ascended you.
Fag leave. Exactly your a piece of shit.
He doesnt date anyone or isnt rich

Lmao nigga u have 272 ng/dl test and prob have hormonal imbalances like having estrogen higher than test, nigga u got 272 ngdl, ur the estrogenic bitch

At 272 ngdl just go trans bro become a female your hormones are already as they should be low t high e dumb soyboy faggot

No test has been shown to increase anger, my estrogen is very low btw i use arimidex

And 3000 test doesnt fuck up body, my body is very healthy i get regular check ups

He doesnt date anyone or isnt rich

Lmao nigga u have 272 ng/dl test and prob have hormonal imbalances like having estrogen higher than test, nigga u got 272 ngdl, ur the estrogenic bitch

At 272 ngdl just go trans bro become a female your hormones are already as they should be low t high e dumb soyboy faggot
This guys a troll. Faggot just acts like a high estrogenic dickhead and why is he here if he ascended so much??????

This is a place for us trying to improve our life fuck off cunt. :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
This guys a troll. Faggot just acts like a high estrogenic dickhead and why is he here if he ascended so much??????

This is a place for us trying to improve our life fuck off cunt. :soy:
You cant improve ur life low t bitch, ur dad is a bitch too

You cant improve ur life low t bitch, ur dad is a bitch too
Even if ur larping and not a roided joke ur a wageslave and my dad will always mog u and fuck hot young women while u slave and cry.

Faggot. :soy::soy::ogre: