my texting game weak af

MrBossMan

MrBossMan

Iron
finally got an interested foid who sends 3-4 messages for every reply almost instantly but im running out of things to ask.

i have to take it slow cause of my geo, but i cant talk about boring nt stuff tbh

TIPS ??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and mid
i want tips so calm down
u don't need to text her that much nigga it's actually bad what ur doing

if a girl is really into u u won't run into the problem of not having anything to say cause she won't mind and she will talk more than u (if she's not mildly autistic)

so send her tiktoks and snaps and shit, don't make conversation the whole day, ask to meet up.

if she doesn't wanna meet up after 3 days of texting she won't do it after 2 weeks mate

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, MrBossMan and mid
u don't need to text her that much nigga it's actually bad what ur doing

if a girl is really into u u won't run into the problem of not having anything to say cause she won't mind and she will talk more than u (if she's not mildly autistic)

so send her tiktoks and snaps and shit, don't make conversation the whole day, ask to meet up.

if she doesn't wanna meet up after 3 days of texting she won't do it after 2 weeks mate
thanks for the tips bro, so she is interested obviously but im thinking if i don't reply sooner she would move on to the next guy. idk im autistic af

Texting game is the most retarded shit ever man

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
yes i don’t know if it’s legit, attractive people have it ez
Idk why ppl care about so little things like muh how much time it takes for him to text. Why can’t ppl just meet in person like the old days

Idk why ppl care about so little things like muh how much time it takes for him to text. Why can’t ppl just meet in person like the old days
yeah man, muh don’t double text muh reply with delay. this is stressful

finally got an interested foid who sends 3-4 messages for every reply almost instantly but im running out of things to ask.

i have to take it slow cause of my geo, but i cant talk about boring nt stuff tbh

TIPS ??
Your face game is weak

• JFL
Reactions: MrBossMan
no texting for your face

• JFL
Reactions: MrBossMan