My theory about why being good-looking is valued by humans [High IQ theory]

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
my theory is that if you are gl it means your male ancestors had access to gl females which means they were likely alphas of their tribe.

if you are ugly it means the opposite - your male ancestors reproduced with the scraps.

since there are many traits that are attractive among both the genders - clear skin, healthy hair, height, balanced facial features etc.

being GL is like a genetic bank account that is visible to all and cannot really be frauded, it's the currency of our caveman ancestors.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Then why male models seem to have ugly parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045, CopingCel, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person

• Ugh..
Reactions: CopingCel
Most humans aren't displaying the phenotypes their ancestors displayed. There are simply too many modern things like steroids, nutrition, skincare, etc. that make the difference

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, InZayn, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
Low IQ theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
In OP's head right now

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Alexanderr, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
ok use the same social dynamics that were thousands of years ago

my theory is that if you are gl it means your male ancestors had access to gl females which means they were likely alphas of their tribe.
And why our ancestors wanted the gl ones?

hes actually got good genetics if you look at his base features but just looks like a total fgt because of his style and braces

the genetic quality theory still stands
And why our ancestors wanted the gl ones?

having sex with someone with disgusting looking skin could mean that you would catch leprosey or the plague, they were smart enough back then to sort of know this.

therefore clear skin was selected by those with high status who could chose their mate (alpha males, likely kings or noblemen)

this is just one example.

I think its built into us not to be attracted to deformed facial features because this could signal disease.

the alpha is not always the best good looking guy

you can be good looking and introverted

our ancestors didnt care about looks, they didnt have the tools to enhance their looks to begin with

the strongest, the better hunter etc were the attractive traits to women, then the ones with the better resources

its only our modern society that has made looks so important through models, cinema, social media recently etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
Back then we had leagues where ugly ppl mated with ugly ppl. Now even ugly women want the top 1% and deny their looksmatches.