My Theory on God and Religion.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
So I’ve been seeing Ryan Garcia Jestermaxxing for some shekels for his fight with the demonic bullshit and it got me thinking.

Since the demonic powers can only work if they are right in front of you, for example satanic rituals done during concerts and festivals, what if God and Religious powers can only work and are present when they are not in front of you?

Like they can only work in a way where you do not perceive them, hence why most people are turning atheist (me included).

What if the devil, to make his shit work, has to be in front of us.
And for God to help us, he doesn’t have to be seen or perceived?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and Lynxress
Mental masturbation is contagious don't do it.
I used to think about this stuff earlier but later realised it's all bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NoseProphecy and PseudoMaxxer
Mental masturbation is contagious don't do it.
I used to think about this stuff earlier but later realised it's all bullshit.
well idgaf about it anyway, just wanted to hear people’s opinion but nobody gives a fuck so I won’t :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
In my view, God isn't confined to a singular interpretation or religious framework. Rather, divinity encompasses the collective consciousness, manifesting in myriad ways across cultures and beliefs. Religion, then, serves as humanity's attempt to comprehend and connect with this ineffable essence. It's not about asserting one truth over another but embracing the diversity of spiritual expressions as windows into the divine.

Imagine letting a cokehead inspire u to go to hell 💀