My thoughts on Hamza. (high attention span only)

Lux

Lux

Kraken
I used to like the guy because he has some good advice & he's relatable in some aspects. After being a long term viewer though it's clear he has a massive ego & thinks he has the cheat codes to life because he gymcelled & went on a slaying spree with drunk average looking white girls. & now he all of a sudden has "traditional values" & wants a high-quality girl with a low bodycount because it suits him. The truth is he's taken the egocentric selfish economic dogma of the redpill to his core only cares about himself. Dude doesn't even have that great a physique yet he's making more than a lawyer by convincing all these low q "jeffreys" that look up to him to buy his overpriced workout/physique guide when they could get better for free watching qualified, dedicated fitness youtubers. He doesn't care about you he's a sociopath that talks into a camera for sometimes hours straight & shamelessly uses psych tactics from the same books he recommends to draw you into his audience & maximize income.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 2729 and 30 others

• +1
Reactions: Whitepilled Chad
True

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Yliaster and Lux
Hamza is a white chasing deathnic that gives curries false hope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 16110, cvzvvc and 11 others
He legit hopeless, don't understand people who follow him tbh

who is that and why should i know him

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and ropemax
Based and pakipilled

I also watched his videos for some time and noticed how narcy he is, and most of his “tribe” in discord act the same way. They all think of themselves as top 20% males only because they didnt play video games for 1 week and mediate for 10 minutes. They think if you dont follow certain rules of living you are automatically bottom of population and “jeffreey :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:“.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Economical, crosshold, tyronelite and 13 others
But even though I would recomend everybody his lifestyle and redpill instead of blackpill. Its practical way to change your life if you hate it already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, chaddyboi66, iwillbeflinch and 1 other person
His entire mantra is just having no fun besides sex, no indulgencis no fast food no videogames, ect... Even if he does actually do this shit, it cleary hasn't helped him, he's extremely well off financially and still lives with his mom, and almost never talks about anything going on in his life, he only talks about his college and high school faze to say the "jeffery" and "adonis" phrases for his fans which eat that shit up. Honestly i dont hate the guy, and most of his ideals are based in good life skills, but its become clear hes no a rolemodel. I wonder if he even leaves the house? What would he do, go out with the boys? I cant tell if he has any friends because he never mentions them and his ex was truly ugly as shit but he showed her off like some kind of prize, how can he get any better looking girls anyway while hes living in his moms house, even if hes rich its just odd.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 18452, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
But even though I would recomend everybody his lifestyle and redpill instead of blackpill. Its practical way to change your life if you hate it already
imo to subscribing to a single one of these redpill bluepill whitepill purplepill etc ideologies is misguided & they all hold some truth. People in general have a problem with categorical thinking.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
I used to like the guy because he has some good advice & he's relatable in some aspects. After being a long term viewer though it's clear he has a massive ego & thinks he has the cheat codes to life because he gymcelled & went on a slaying spree with drunk average looking white girls. & now he all of a sudden has "traditional values" & wants a high-quality girl with a low bodycount because it suits him. The truth is he's taken the egocentric selfish economic dogma of the redpill to his core only cares about himself. Dude doesn't even have that great a physique yet he's making more than a lawyer by convincing all these low q "jeffreys" that look up to him to buy his overpriced workout/physique guide when they could get better for free watching qualified, dedicated fitness youtubers. He doesn't care about you he's a sociopath that talks into a camera for sometimes hours straight & shamelessly uses psych tactics from the same books he recommends to draw you into his audience & maximize income.
Anyone can get laid with drunk club sluts, why don't you go out and see for yourself

You don't need a good physique for it

Especially during university

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and Enfant terrible
Does he really make so much money from his youtube career?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Anyone can get laid with drunk club sluts, why don't you go out and see for yourself

Most people I agree but not everyone & not the point I'm making

I dislike him a lot, he gives really simple advice and then advocates for this "muh trad wife" bs. Firstly he doesn't see how illogical his statement is, if he wants a trad wife, then he would have to be a trad man e.g. not have high bodycount, be somewhat religious and a family man. Secondly a trad wife would be conservative and wouldn't racemix, so that rules out the white women he so dearly loves, that leaves us with paki girls who are religious. Ask yourself this, what religious pakistani hijab wearing girl would marry Hamza? He drinks, has sex with club whores and isn't muslim I believe. Ergo he cannot have a trad wife, at most he will have a white girl who LARPs as trad and is as as equally as cringe.

Secondly his fans are very low IQ and annoy me with their religious bullshit. I got banned from his server for stating that being a christian and doing this ascending shit is probably the stupidest shit you could do, and started discussing slave vs master morality. JFL these stupid 14 year olds couldn't comprehend what I was saying and argued that christianity doesn't make you a slave - JFL THAT ISN'T SLAVE MORALITY.

My final point now, Hamza is just plain shit. He really gives simplified advice, and I'm not sure why he has such a following. If I ended up gymcelled and started fucking a load of girls, I could easily make the fucking content hamza makes. His ideas aren't original, just read fucking nietzsche if you want to see where this idiot got his "muh adonis" bullshit from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pumpkineater, tyronelite, redlorry34 and 9 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16758, Lux and FailedNormieManlet
went on a slaying spree with drunk average looking white girls
*Below average
and got cucked by a recessed cow

0C32570E 079B 495F 91FD 5D780590988F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pumpkineater, isis_Bleach, cvzvvc and 7 others

JFL try being a 5'5 manlet nigga. I've kissed drunk club sluts but have been cockblocked. In a club height is king, face doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: pumpkineater, currylightskin, qkz and 1 other person
imo to subscribing to a single one of these redpill bluepill whitepill purplepill etc ideologies is misguided & they all hold some truth. People in general have a problem with categorical thinking.
Yeah exactly

• +1
not youtube exactly. idk exactly how many views he gets a month but if he can convince 1000 people out of his entire audience to buy a 60 dollar e-book in a month man just made 60,000 dollars. Dude made a vid on it & the actual numbers are similar I forget specifics.

I actually agree with Hamzas mantra
But dude is so delusional and narcy and slave for white poon. Idk how anyone can have respect for him after watching that one video he made about incels where he was just bragging half the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452
I read half through the text and then realized I have no idea who you're talking about

• JFL
The mpmd reaction to his testosterone video really puts into perspective how little he actually knows. Always talks about how he’s been lifting for 7 years yet has the physique and numbers of someone who’s been lifting for 2.

His entire message is vague and empty, it’s just feel good “self improvement” masturbation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Elvisandreaa, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
Legit, he's admitted to learning about manipulation techniques and using them on people/his viewers
He gets people on his side by being completely shameless and airing his entire personal life online down to every detail of his interaction with a girl he has sex with. The reason that he includes unflattering things about himself is a way of making him seem humble enough to excuse his blatant and exaggerated boasting in the very next sentence.

He constantly talks about how he wants a well raised good moral girl to start a family with and says sex with a girl you aren't committed to is degenerate then last week he claims to have taken the virginity of a girl who watches his channel with no desire to commit to her and then he acts as if it didn't go against his entire moral code that he preaches. His claims of being commitment orientated are just a manipulation technique so he can get virgins who want an LTR to message him

• +1
Reactions: pumpkineater, Deleted member 18452, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
I hate these lying hypocrite scam artists that just recycle the same old redpill/pua/and now tradcuck act of muh "just be confident alpha chad/trad and get a haircut/take showers bro" gaslighting you into an endless cycle of false promises and mental masturbation.

They're even worse than bluepillers tbh cause at least they don't have you emptying your wallet to chase some unobtainable you'll never find like some sad puppy dog chasing it's own tail trying to find something to eat.

You're not going anywhere when you can't even address the main problems in your life which you don't even want to admit you have.

You instead just cope with idea of muh "it can't just be that I'm a short and ugly aspie bro let me just focus on this one self-help thing I saw on an ad/in a book/on a yt video once for the next few weeks instead of accepting the truth and actually trying to fix my real problems with surgeries, ll, nt drug stack etc. instead cause it's gotta just be my mindset bro Srs"

blue->purple->red->black->white

and just in case I have to spell it out for you:
delusion/blissful ignorance, half truths/cowardice, lies/manipulation/false hope, the truth, real hope in actual solutions like looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Elvisandreaa and Tallooksmaxxer
I dislike him a lot, he gives really simple advice and then advocates for this "muh trad wife" bs. Firstly he doesn't see how illogical his statement is, if he wants a trad wife, then he would have to be a trad man e.g. not have high bodycount, be somewhat religious and a family man. Secondly a trad wife would be conservative and wouldn't racemix, so that rules out the white women he so dearly loves, that leaves us with paki girls who are religious. Ask yourself this, what religious pakistani hijab wearing girl would marry Hamza? He drinks, has sex with club whores and isn't muslim I believe. Ergo he cannot have a trad wife, at most he will have a white girl who LARPs as trad and is as as equally as cringe.

Secondly his fans are very low IQ and annoy me with their religious bullshit. I got banned from his server for stating that being a christian and doing this ascending shit is probably the stupidest shit you could do, and started discussing slave vs master morality. JFL these stupid 14 year olds couldn't comprehend what I was saying and argued that christianity doesn't make you a slave - JFL THAT ISN'T SLAVE MORALITY.

My final point now, Hamza is just plain shit. He really gives simplified advice, and I'm not sure why he has such a following. If I ended up gymcelled and started fucking a load of girls, I could easily make the fucking content hamza makes. His ideas aren't original, just read fucking nietzsche if you want to see where this idiot got his "muh adonis" bullshit from.
JFl I got kicked out of his server for saying the n word and mentioning blackpill. They're all coping pakicels and failed normies begging for hope. His health advice is legit and self improvement can help if your a normie like me. But this guy thinks anyone can go from "Jeffrey" to "adonisss" with self improvement alone. I also find it weird how he dick rides this "adonisss" guy. When adonisss is literally a gigachad with great bones.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and DatNibba11
I also watched his videos for some time and noticed how narcy he is, and most of his “tribe” in discord act the same way. They all think of themselves as top 20% males only because they didnt play video games for 1 week and mediate for 10 minutes. They think if you dont follow certain rules of living you are automatically bottom of population and “jeffreey :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:“.
Redpillers are generally so dellusional. They think they are %1 chads because they lift some weights and dont simp for women. They are thinking that bottom %1 (fatcel male feminists) is the majority. So they think they stand out by lifting and those retarded redpill copes.

they think treating women like bitch is going to make women addicted to them. in reality she (becky) will just find an other chad to become his orbiter.

blackpill mogs redpill into eternity.
and almost never talks about anything going on in his life, he only talks about his college and high school faze to say the "jeffery" and "adonis" phrases for his fans which eat that shit up.
yes its a common trait for late 30s early 40s redpillers. They act like they were once a top football player and now they are coaches due to their age. In reality they just pull stories out their ass or some of the real schizo ones, who truely internalized the redpill, creates redpill stories from casual events that actually happened, which even they believe.

I think so, he had a video recently talking about his income, if I am not wrong its 100k+
jfl if you think this curry makes 100k+ and still didnt have any girl above 3/10 and doesnt rent high tier prostitues to act like his gf to create content. he doesnt make all that money from youtube. majority of his income probably comes from his courses and book. he sells a gym program which has 3 hour content (i bet more than half of it is bullshit) for 197 dollar.

he also charges something around 100 dollar for online consultation for 30 minutes or 1 hour. (jfl to retards who buy that shit, tf is redpill consultation?)
yes christanity is a slave producer religion that which only priests benefit, just like sufist islam. salafism is the real islam.
dislike him a lot, he gives really simple advice and then advocates for this "muh trad wife" bs. Firstly he doesn't see how illogical his statement is, if he wants a trad wife, then he would have to be a trad man e.g. not have high bodycount, be somewhat religious and a family man. Secondly a trad wife would be conservative and wouldn't racemix, so that rules out the white women he so dearly loves, that leaves us with paki girls who are religious. Ask yourself this, what religious pakistani hijab wearing girl would marry Hamza? He drinks, has sex with club whores and isn't muslim I believe. Ergo he cannot have a trad wife, at most he will have a white girl who LARPs as trad and is as as equally as cringe.
also he would nevery marry with someone from his own race. i can smell his self race hate from 1 km away. he would prefer a 3/10 white roastie to a 7/10 stacypreetalite just to make people think he is different.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Lux
Plus he is gigacringe

• +1
Reactions: Lux and wollet2
jfl at this subhuman curry insect having any ego

my friend watches his vids. doctor kcurry tier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pumpkineater and Deleted member 15309

You hate nietzsche?

I hate these lying hypocrite scam artists that just recycle the same old redpill/pua/and now tradcuck act of muh "just be confident alpha chad/trad and get a haircut/take showers bro" gaslighting you into an endless cycle of false promises and mental masturbation.

They're even worse than bluepillers tbh cause at least they don't have you emptying your wallet to chase some unobtainable you'll never find like some sad puppy dog chasing it's own tail trying to find something to eat.

You're not going anywhere when you can't even address the main problems in your life which you don't even want to admit you have.

You instead just cope with idea of muh "it can't just be that I'm a short and ugly aspie bro let me just focus on this one self-help thing I saw on an ad/in a book/on a yt video once for the next few weeks instead of accepting the truth and actually trying to fix my real problems with surgeries, ll, nt drug stack etc. instead cause it's gotta just be my mindset bro Srs"

blue->purple->red->black->white

and just in case I have to spell it out for you:
delusion/blissful ignorance, half truths/cowardice, lies/manipulation/false hope, the truth, real hope in actual solutions like looksmaxing.
You are so based

• +1
Reactions: wollet2