My thread on male grooming blew up.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I posted myself on Malegrooming just for thr lolz. I have like 30 faggots and old women asking me for nudes and talking about sex. Some were ready to pay me money which I assumed is some kind of scam so I blocked them immediately.

Most of the comments are from faggots. You can go to their profiles and see it yourself. Reddit is a weird place man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Danish_Retard, pig_face and 26 others
are you brahmin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, brucewayne78, laaltin and 3 others
@i_love_roosters @PseduoAryan @mayo mogger @TechnoBoss @afrolet

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Heinrich Schmidt, optimisticzoomer and 7 others
BBC halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and TechnoBoss
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, optimisticzoomer, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
Why didn't you atleast see if the people offering money would pay first? I mean I'm sure it was a scam, but obviously don't send them anything first, and have them pay it to a venmo/cashapp/paypal without your name or anything that links back to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Lynxress, try2beme and 1 other person
Anyone tried the Reddit threads where you get your cock rated?

Why didn't you atleast see if the people offering money would pay first? I mean I'm sure it was a scam, but obviously don't send them anything first, and have them pay it to a venmo/cashapp/paypal without your name or anything that links back to you.
I'm not sending my nudes to strangers on the internet nigga. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Dude just copy paste images from Google.

I have done the same shit to catfish and earn money

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face, Zonar, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
No don't send them just ask for money and scam them easy lol. Never send your nudes.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Lynxress and Jason Voorhees
Congrats bhai but 179 isn't blowing up lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Swarthy Knight
Which one of y’all is this?
IMG 1123

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, BrahminBoss, N1666 and 20 others
Some were ready to pay me money which I assumed is some kind of scam so I blocked them immediately.
jsut send random ppl nudes and be the scammer

• JFL
You look good but the average redditor can’t rate shit and filled with femcels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Male gaze

• +1
U look NT which is important

• Hmm...
hahahaha.

post yourself on /soc/ if you want autistic replybegs btw, or to see other spergs (some from here or old .net users btw) on there.

• JFL
I get ltn ratings on the forum.
I mean ur very brown. Unironically if u bleachmax to a lighter shade you’d prob ascend, you already look NT, good smile and no actual failos

• +1
next place im gonna rot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and Jason Voorhees
Bro see this shit
IMG 1376

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, zura, dimorphism and 6 others
@shabby890 @RAMU KAKA @GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
@One Rep Max

Aww man i knew you were indian cuz I noticed the NCC badge, let me just say this, You're not ugly at all, you got the facial features of a model ffs,

But I am well aware where your insecurities are coming from, meaning that in our society, colorism is so prominent that people automatically label you ugly If your skin is darker (They even go as far as to suggest and solicited advice for how to lighten your skin, ik it's fucked up), they probably made you think a certain way about yourself , So I know where your doubts about your appearance are coming from

I would advise that as hard as it is to ignore them because they're so vocal about it, I think we should still try to look past the generational colorism that torments us,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Ricky212 and Jason Voorhees
Aww man i knew you were indian cuz I noticed the NCC badge, let me just say this, You're not ugly at all, you got the facial features of a model ffs,

But I am well aware where your insecurities are coming from, meaning that in our society, colorism is so prominent that people automatically label you ugly If your skin is darker (They even go as far as to suggest and solicited advice for how to lighten your skin, ik it's fucked up), they probably made you think a certain way about yourself , So I know where your doubts about your appearance are coming from

I would advise that as hard as it is to ignore them because they're so vocal about it, I think we should still try to look past the generational colorism that torments us,
Many faggots in my dms were turned on when I told them my age. Pedo faggots all of them are.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Ricky212 and shabby890
(y):heart::heart:

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and Jason Voorhees
You'd break the internet if you posted yourself. You are an Aryan chad bro. Btw how is leanmaxxing going? Even I need to lose like 10 kgs
thanks bhai its going well, i tore my biceps so now i just do intermittent fasting

• +1
Waah squirtle milf slayer

• JFL
show me the post

I posted myself on Malegrooming just for thr lolz. I have like 30 faggots and old women asking me for nudes and talking about sex. Some were ready to pay me money which I assumed is some kind of scam so I blocked them immediately.

Most of the comments are from faggots. You can go to their profiles and see it yourself. Reddit is a weird place man.

I had no idea you was curry wtf

Worst part is your like an Indian version of me when I was a teenager in the first pic… like if you raceswapped that pic to bbc it would be me instead

I had no idea you was curry wtf

Worst part is your like an Indian version of me when I was a teenager in the first pic… like if you raceswapped that pic to bbc it would be me instead
According to redditors I already look black in thr first pic.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Id post myself on reddit if I knew ppl will ask for nudes so i can scam them

Mirin your character

• JFL
whatever you sent, its blocked by the school so just send a link
Go to reddit, male grooming sub reddit and scroll through the hot threads to find my post

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Everytime i ask these non FC dalits always trying to cope and avoid the question

• JFL
Nigga there's no such thing
Everytime i ask these non FC dalits always trying to cope and avoid the question
There is nigga. It's thr most common caste for non hindus. I have no reservation. The reservation system.

OC - Open Competition;

BC Backward Classes;

SC Scheduled Caste;

ST Scheduled Tribe;

PC Physically Challenged;

EXS Ex servicemen;

VI Visually impaired;

HI Hearing Impaired;

G -General and W -Women

• +1
Ok damn nigga so what caste were you before christianity
This is like asking a 3rd gen ethnic which country he is from. My grandparents were Christian, even my great grand parents but my surname is Varghese. I'm a syriac Christian so a mix of brahmin, jews, kshatriya before converting to Christianity when st.thomas came to India in the 1st century