My thread on male grooming blew up.

I posted myself on Malegrooming just for thr lolz. I have like 30 faggots and old women asking me for nudes and talking about sex. Some were ready to pay me money which I assumed is some kind of scam so I blocked them immediately.

Most of the comments are from faggots. You can go to their profiles and see it yourself. Reddit is a weird place man.

I like how everyone is lying to you in those comments

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This is like asking a 3rd gen ethnic which country he is from. Even my grandparents Christian and my great grand parents but my surname is Varghese. I'm a syriac Christian so a mix of brahmin, jews, kshatriya before converting to Christianity when st.thomas came to India in the 1st century

You look pagan ST pheno ngl

• +1
your not ugly but you just have very low SMV, there's a slight difference between 2

• +1
your not ugly but you just have very low SMV, there's a slight difference between 2
He looks average ngl he isn't ugly to point you wanna run away

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and yeeyeeslayer
faggotry or not, just get the bag bro

• JFL
I get matches on dating apps but it is very location specific. In some locations I do fine and in the rest I don't get matches at all.

yeah that's what i'm saying he's alright looking, but his coloring/pheno brings his SMV to 0 in the west (but he isn't so he's fine as long as he stays in india)

• +1
I get matches on dating apps but it is very location specific. In some locations I do fine and in the rest I don't get matches at all.
It's ur SMV

• +1
yeah that's what i'm saying he's alright looking, but his coloring/pheno brings his SMV to 0 in the west (but he isn't so he's fine as long as he stays in india)
Yeah i agree

• +1
that's you preston? tf we talked back in the day and you never sent me ur pics

• Love it
me and some other users recently discussed how youre khhv (by your claim)

you legit look good

I get matches in the US and UK and do bad in germany and other euro countries. I got the best results in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and yeeyeeslayer
I get matches in the US and UK and do bad in germany and other euro countries. I got the best results in the US.
lets see the quality and number of matches, also how do you spoof your location to other countries on dating apps?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NotCarv
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@Blackgymmax you call BS here or nah?

• +1
lets see the quality and number of matches, also how do you spoof your location to other countries on dating apps?
Go to chrome on tinder.com and spoof your location. Most were around MTB to LTB and around 12 likes.

Go to chrome on tinder.com and spoof your location. Most were around MTB to LTB and around 12 likes.
what states did you succeed in

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
me and some other users recently discussed how youre khhv (by your claim)

you legit look good
Post thr link to that thread tbg

You look lean already it'll help a bit why u wanna use filler?
To make my jaw wider? And I'm only lean in thr second pic(18% bf). I'm bloated in the first

To make my jaw wider? And I'm only lean in thr second pic(18% bf). I'm bloated in the first
i thought meant eye filler lol

• +1
  • +1
Mf u ran a tinder experiment and didn’t tell me wtf

• +1
According to redditors I already look black in thr first pic.
Clearly they don’t know what “blacks” look like but then again Cumskins have never been known for great eyesight afterall their race have scientifically the worst eyesight.

But yeah you in first pic looked like a teenage curry version of me using FaceApp.

Why dont you try dreads

• +1
There is nigga. It's thr most common caste for non hindus. I have no reservation. The reservation system.

OC - Open Competition;

BC Backward Classes;

SC Scheduled Caste;

ST Scheduled Tribe;

PC Physically Challenged;

EXS Ex servicemen;

VI Visually impaired;

HI Hearing Impaired;

G -General and W -Women

I am SC