My tinder experience

MonoTBB

MonoTBB

Gold
I created an tinder profile in the last 32 hours and got 3 matches and 4 likes, for a MTN I think that's pretty good, I used what org can provide to maximise my tinder experience.
Here are the pics I used
Screenshot 2024 05 23 15 32 35 339 comtinder
Screenshot 2024 05 23 15 32 40 106 comtinder
Screenshot 2024 05 23 15 32 43 755 comtinder
Screenshot 2024 05 23 15 32 46 891 comtinder
Screenshot 2024 05 23 15 32 49 769 comtinder

One of them is a clear morph but who cares, you can succeed even as a MTN with physique halo, good look brothers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep, tombradylover and 6 others
did foids tell you to "smile more"?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, lowiqNormie and MonoTBB
Not to be an asshole, but those results aren’t really good. And you’re not in Chad category for online dating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, user123456, try2beme and 5 others
Damn tinder is brutal man

you’re better off using Grindr broski

Not to be an asshole, but those results aren’t really good. And you’re not in Chad category for online dating
Better than 0 matches

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and MonoTBB
Cos u look good and barely got any matches
I don't look good, that's the point I'm pretty average and still can succeed in online dating, there hope guys wake up

I don't look good, that's the point I'm pretty average and still can succeed in online dating, there hope guys wake up
how do foids look?

Obvsly nigga? I dont think OP was claiming he is

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
are you shadow banned or something those numbers are really low

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
xd its proof muscle is cope. My 50 kg ass got more likes and matches from the same time frame.

:blackpill:

depends on srea
if your in major city it’s ltn
otherwise yeah mtn

I created an tinder profile in the last 32 hours and got 3 matches and 4 likes, for a MTN I think that's pretty good, I used what org can provide to maximise my tinder experience.
No it's a terrible result, this is what happen when you take advice from aspie blackpilled guys, mostly aspie selfies and you're looking like a serial killer.

No it's a terrible result, this is what happen when you take advice from aspie blackpilled guys, mostly aspie selfies and you're looking like a serial killer.
Who tells you I'm not

mtb with good body is actually good
Yeah on Tinder that's pretty good. Now if he gets past the chatting part is the question. Matching is one thing, but the foid probably has dozens of matches just dying to get with her. How will this guy compete against them? Who knows.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie