N
nunya
business
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Posts
- 11
- Reputation
- 17
First time buying something that'll actually make a difference. 0.05 strength tret, took ages to be delivered tho.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
prolly not broinb4 skin starts peeling off and you die
blud doesn't knowprolly not bro
Ur skin will get rapedFirst time buying something that'll actually make a difference. 0.05 strength tret, took ages to be delivered tho.
My skin actually never peeled on tret, and I basically use it as a moisturiser. My skin is so thick it basically does nothingblud doesn't know
@greylurker tell him what would happen if he uses tret
blud doesn't know
@greylurker tell him what would happen if he uses tret
just gonna use it properly and follow guideUr skin will get raped
i was just joshing with ya matejust gonna use it properly and follow guide
Trust it’s fine, just use twice a week at first, small amount and then you can build up.just gonna use it properly and follow guide
yea I wasn't worried either way, i'll probably use it once a week firs considering its 0.05 and i've never used it before. should be chilling thoTrust it’s fine, just use twice a week at first, small amount and then you can build up.
i ain't read a single word your avi making me crazyTrust it’s fine, just use twice a week at first, small amount and then you can build up.
Niger Idk probably my barrier was not fully healed in 2 weeks but I thought it healed so I applied tretnion my skin again looking bad fk skincareTrust it’s fine, just use twice a week at first, small amount and then you can build up.
i ain't read a single word your avi making me crazy
Use a low strength retinol to build up maybeNiger Idk probably my barrier was not fully healed in 2 weeks but I thought it healed so I applied tretnion my skin again looking bad fk skincare
Why don’t you just use taz I use taz 0.1 almost everyday with minimal peelingFirst time buying something that'll actually make a difference. 0.05 strength tret, took ages to be delivered tho.
@price. do a tribute to hershe's so hot
Ik everything barrier was damaged cause I did lot of things it will healed in 2 weeksUse a low strength retinol to build up maybe
" pea sized amount"First time buying something that'll actually make a difference. 0.05 strength tret, took ages to be delivered tho.
I do azaleic 20 percent every morning and it fees fine, it targets different stuff tho, really amazing for acne scars but not as good anti ageing. But most people tolerate azaleic completely fine, and I use 20 percent every morning alongside taz 0.1 and my skin barrier fine so you shoulddd be goodI should wait or can staart azelaic
i aint got a job so i cant afford to keep buying new shit, plus id probably buy something else not for my skin now that i've already got tretWhy don’t you just use taz I use taz 0.1 almost everyday with minimal peeling
just slather it all on and post pic
what" pea sized amount"
Idk man my skin is sensitive will find out i wwas on hydroquinone and tretnion got results but I fked my barrier I will use tret azelaic with barrier repair cream then go up to taz igI do azaleic 20 percent every morning and it fees fine, it targets different stuff tho, really amazing for acne scars but not as good anti ageing. But most people tolerate azaleic completely fine, and I use 20 percent every morning alongside taz 0.1 and my skin barrier fine so you shoulddd be good
Go slowly and build a tolerance, you clearly have really sensitive skin, don’t rush it and you will experience peeling for a bit but you have to fight itIdk man my skin is sensitive will find out i wwas on hydroquinone and tretnion got results but I fked my barrier I will use tret azelaic with barrier repair cream then go up to taz ig
your not supposed to put heaps on fuzz nutswhat
i never said i was going toyour not supposed to put heaps on fuzz nuts