My tret arrived

N

nunya

business
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
28
Reputation
29
First time buying something that'll actually make a difference. 0.05 strength tret, took ages to be delivered tho.
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and greylurker
inb4 skin starts peeling off and you die
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., greylurker and Mogmo
First time buying something that'll actually make a difference. 0.05 strength tret, took ages to be delivered tho.
Ur skin will get raped
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., iblamexyz and greylurker
blud doesn't know
@greylurker tell him what would happen if he uses tret
My skin actually never peeled on tret, and I basically use it as a moisturiser. My skin is so thick it basically does nothing
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: price. and incomplete
blud doesn't know
@greylurker tell him what would happen if he uses tret
Cracking Up Lol GIF by STRAPPED!
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and greylurker
just gonna use it properly and follow guide
Trust it’s fine, just use twice a week at first, small amount and then you can build up.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: price. and incomplete
Trust it’s fine, just use twice a week at first, small amount and then you can build up.
yea I wasn't worried either way, i'll probably use it once a week firs considering its 0.05 and i've never used it before. should be chilling tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
Trust it’s fine, just use twice a week at first, small amount and then you can build up.
i ain't read a single word your avi making me crazy
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: price. and greylurker
Trust it’s fine, just use twice a week at first, small amount and then you can build up.
Niger Idk probably my barrier was not fully healed in 2 weeks but I thought it healed so I applied tretnion my skin again looking bad fk skincare
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price. and greylurker
Niger Idk probably my barrier was not fully healed in 2 weeks but I thought it healed so I applied tretnion my skin again looking bad fk skincare
Use a low strength retinol to build up maybe
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
First time buying something that'll actually make a difference. 0.05 strength tret, took ages to be delivered tho.
Why don’t you just use taz I use taz 0.1 almost everyday with minimal peeling
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greylurker, ⠀☭⠀ and cold_nano
First time buying something that'll actually make a difference. 0.05 strength tret, took ages to be delivered tho.
" pea sized amount"
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and ⠀☭⠀
I should wait or can staart azelaic
I do azaleic 20 percent every morning and it fees fine, it targets different stuff tho, really amazing for acne scars but not as good anti ageing. But most people tolerate azaleic completely fine, and I use 20 percent every morning alongside taz 0.1 and my skin barrier fine so you shoulddd be good
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cold_nano and price.
Why don’t you just use taz I use taz 0.1 almost everyday with minimal peeling
i aint got a job so i cant afford to keep buying new shit, plus id probably buy something else not for my skin now that i've already got tret
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and greylurker
I do azaleic 20 percent every morning and it fees fine, it targets different stuff tho, really amazing for acne scars but not as good anti ageing. But most people tolerate azaleic completely fine, and I use 20 percent every morning alongside taz 0.1 and my skin barrier fine so you shoulddd be good
Idk man my skin is sensitive will find out i wwas on hydroquinone and tretnion got results but I fked my barrier I will use tret azelaic with barrier repair cream then go up to taz ig
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: greylurker
Idk man my skin is sensitive will find out i wwas on hydroquinone and tretnion got results but I fked my barrier I will use tret azelaic with barrier repair cream then go up to taz ig
Go slowly and build a tolerance, you clearly have really sensitive skin, don’t rush it and you will experience peeling for a bit but you have to fight it
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano

Similar threads

maximuslaid
Replies
2
Views
51
gandylite.
gandylite.
thehand
Replies
4
Views
25
thehand
thehand
foidfondler
Replies
0
Views
11
foidfondler
foidfondler
slow
Replies
13
Views
78
qquesy..
qquesy..
narrowkid
Replies
0
Views
23
narrowkid
narrowkid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top