It's amazing to be Chad

what a goofy pic and posture man masculine dominant my ass

Nicholas Cage Film GIF
bro forgot to rename the faceapped pics look at the title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, salivate, Sens and 14 others
I have nothing to prove. I'm the one creamping prime pussy at the end of the day.
IMG 3781

i can feel the raw masculine energy through the screen, mr. faceapp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, jxck7468, aesthetic beauty and 34 others
bro forgot to rename the faceapped pics look at the title
Who cares, they are dating app pics. I already disproved this to @Blackgymmax when I publicly showed the difference between my faceapped and normal pics. I'm not the one larping height like a madman from basement. I always get told I look better IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emzi, Heinrich Schmidt, \/orman and 3 others
Who cares, they are dating app pics. I already disproved this to @Blackgymmax when I publicly showed the difference between my faceapped and normal pics. I'm not the one larping height like a madman from basement. I always get told I look better IRL.
i'm just joking ppl here always get upset when a true slayer posts and isn't afraid to show his superiority

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Willmogulater, Deleted member 17448 and 1 other person
I just don’t get why u need to flex on incels on an obscure forum. What’s the point. Just go slay

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Emzi, Navnith and 11 others
I started with BM Xtreme 4 sets of 6min max pressure. From there try several sets and time set and pressure, max per day one hour.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42701
I just don’t get why u need to flex on incels on an obscure forum. What’s the point. Just go slay
Im fucking waiting for my car to get cleaned up. I'm idle right now.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Emzi, aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
I love how hard yo try to reduce my SMV at all cost. I have nothing to hide so I don't need to change shit.
its just weird you need to flex here

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, \/orman and RAMU KAKA
its just weird you need to flex here
It's satire. I wish all of you the best. I'm just a man going through life, same as you. In all seriousness, about sex attitude I recommend everyone to read Sex God Method (90% of it is gold).

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, aesthetic beauty, \/orman and 2 others
I started with BM Xtreme 4 sets of 6min max pressure. From there try several sets and time set and pressure, max per day one hour.
can u answer to some questions in dm please if you don't mind?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
It's satire. I wish all of you the best. I'm just a man going through life, same as you.
instead of bragging you could guide other users

• Hmm...
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
instead of bragging you could guide other users
I never refused help to anyone. Even in PMs. I'm glad to give constructive criticism.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Akhi
mogs this rice to oblivion

You will never be able to grasp the amount and quality of validation we get.

Life feels like a movie.
What’s your procedure during fucking? What do you start with, what positions and techniques?

Meanwhile Im a fucking loser who never gets any validation irl. It is what is is.

Thats why I fuck hookers with my microdick while you creampie JB pussy with your massive phallus.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Navnith, zharupodrugu, infini and 11 others
Ops a chad

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Willmogulater, Deleted member 17448 and 1 other person
Meanwhile Im a fucking loser who never gets any validation irl. It is what is is.

Thats why I fuck hookers with my microdick while you creampie JB pussy with your massive phallus.
you forget to switch to manletmachine account

• JFL
Reactions: salivate, zharupodrugu, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
You lack the masculine and conqueror attitude. I fuck their body and souls, I'm dominant, I'm passionate, I'm emotional, I fuck them hard, deep, slow, shallow, until they beg me to stop. I'm an unchained sexual beast, I fuck them raw, I stretch their pussy to their limits, I take their bodies as they are my possession. I respect them, I take care of them during all the experience. I'm a G. I make them squirt, cum nonstop, I devour all of their bodies, I crave women I crave feminity, how they surrender their body and souls to me. This is good sex.

Funny GIF

Funny GIF
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: mrr
Skinny jeans are disgusting smh
honestly if you look like that almost nobody gives a shit how you dress, he dresses like a middle aged asian man in the gym pic, but yeah he could look even better if he had a better fashion sense but not that it matters much

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jase and AspiringMogger
You lack the masculine and conqueror attitude. I fuck their body and souls, I'm dominant, I'm passionate, I'm emotional, I fuck them hard, deep, slow, shallow, until they beg me to stop. I'm an unchained sexual beast, I fuck them raw, I stretch their pussy to their limits, I take their bodies as they are my possession. I respect them, I take care of them during all the experience. I'm a G. I make them squirt, cum nonstop, I devour all of their bodies, I crave women I crave feminity, how they surrender their body and souls to me. This is good sex.
anyone with imaginations like this are trucels in one way or another. Let me guess, you have autism.

honestly if you look like that almost nobody gives a shit how you dress, he dresses like a middle aged asian man in the gym pic, but yeah he could look even better if he had a better fashion sense but not that it matters much
That would maybe be true if he was Chad tier. He looks like a regularly good looking guy facially and just slightly above average height in Europe. The clothes you wear is very important and the shit he dresses in is a major smv looks min. Tight fitted T-shirt, is good but the skinny jeans are repulsive

• +1
Reactions: Chadlet666, ShowerMaxxing and IanIachimoe2491
It's satire. I wish all of you the best. I'm just a man going through life, same as you. In all seriousness, about sex attitude I recommend everyone to read Sex God Method (90% of it is gold).
Bro “sexual ability” doesn’t really exist, she’s more likely to cum and be turned on if she finds you hot it’s that simple. All about genes - cock size, physical size and face also erection quality, stamina and speed

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and wristcel
That would maybe be true if he was Chad tier. He looks like a regularly good looking guy facially and just slightly above average height in Europe. The clothes you wear is very important and the shit he dresses in is a major smv looks min. Tight fitted T-shirt, is good but the skinny jeans are repulsive
Tight fitted shirts aren’t even good, you have to follow trends. People right now are wearing box tees(frame fraud), cargo pants(hides lifts) and Jordans or airmaxx/forces

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, tyronelite and AspiringMogger
Tight fitted shirts aren’t even good, you have to follow trends. People right now are wearing box tees(frame fraud), cargo pants(hides lifts) and Jordans or airmaxx/forces
View attachment 2462223View attachment 2462226
Tight fitted shirt baggy/fitted pants is ideal. Especially if you gymcel and are muscular. Baggy shirts might feel better but if you are somewhat gymcels it’s incredibly stupid to wear. Fitted t-shirt with jewellery is ideal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 17448
What’s your procedure during fucking? What do you start with, what positions and techniques?
I could write a literal book about this. PM for more info. It's more about the mindset. Read Sex God Method, start there.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, SteveRogers and wristcel
It's more casual millenials vibe. I'm Chadlite fscewise never claimed full-blown Chad. SMV wise I'm Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, bwrauycnee and AspiringMogger
I could write a literal book about this. PM for more info. It's more about the mindset. Read Sex God Method, start there.
:pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: dbs
All the haters here post no pics. I don't see a single guy that mogs me in real life. So I doubt you can see someone who mogs me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 18522 and Willmogulater
basically be 'dominant' in bed. I've read the book years ago. All guys know this tbh and don't even need to read the book. It's common knowlege. It's easy. You are now a 'sex God' like everyone else! :)

basically be 'dominant' in bed. I've read the book years ago. All guys know this tbh and don't even need to read the book. It's common knowlege. It's easy. You are now a 'sex God' like everyone else! :)
You didn't read the book lol. You are salty you are mediocre and not the best of any girl you fuck. This is the best of the cases, probably you are incel. I would kill you in person, you wouldn't say shit to my face.

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
This forum in a nutshell:

"I MOG. I'M THE BEST!"

"Actually, you don't!"

"Actually I do, I'm a god!"

jesus horatio fucking christ

• JFL
Reactions: infini, tyronelite and wristcel
This forum in a nutshell:

"I MOG. I'M THE BEST!"

"Actually, you don't!"

"Actually I do, I'm a god!"

jesus horatio fucking christ
Isn't it beautiful? You know the difference between incels and Chad. Chad respects other high quality men. Incels are crabs in a bucket.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 18522 and infini
Bro “sexual ability” doesn’t really exist, she’s more likely to cum and be turned on if she finds you hot it’s that simple. All about genes - cock size, physical size and face also erection quality, stamina and speed
Its not everything but it matters a lot. Thanks for showing me you are incel with 0 sex experience.

This 5’8” syrian gook nigger watching muscular hypertrophy videos and using a google pixel phone says “life feels like a movie” because he is dominant in bed with war pigs he meets online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 18522, chadmanlet04 and 4 others