my ugly fat sudanese german teacher called me creepy

D69mo

D69mo

Eco-Terrorist
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Posts
5,555
Reputation
7,957
I have been learning german for a month now with 4 other students I noticed that this sub5 ugly overweight bitch has been passive agressive condescending and a basically a bully genuinely a fucking bitch okay whatever today I was in class rotting zoning out and I noticed that whenever I look at her while shes explaining she like kinda glares at me so I today I look at her and then she says focus on the book stop looking at me its "creepy" ugly fucking bitch that cant even speak arabic. I mog all the other 4 students So Its not a looks thing Im not mad or embarssed just in disbelief
 

Similar threads

non-chalant
Replies
0
Views
14
non-chalant
non-chalant
Lexapro
Replies
3
Views
30
Lexapro
Lexapro
Nyrо
Replies
1
Views
19
truesub5--
truesub5--
tripletungsahur67
Replies
9
Views
71
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
20
Nyrо
Nyrо

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top