My uncle and cousin r such subhumans

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Even tho they my family the way they live is so disgusting. Unhygienic gamers, literally theyre living in my room at my dads house and when I walk in there’s clothes everywhere, shopping bag filled with rubbish of subhuman rotter food like crisps chocolate etc, both subhumans and uber manlets.

I wish I could just have my room back lol, the kid is fucking retarded he screams at his PC and his stupid video games, tbh he’s invisible so idk how he would cope otherwise. I tried helping him but he doesn’t listen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Even tho they my family the way they live is so disgusting. Unhygienic gamers, literally theyre living in my room at my dads house and when I walk in there’s clothes everywhere, shopping bag filled with rubbish of subhuman rotter food like crisps chocolate etc, both subhumans and uber manlets.

I wish I could just have my room back lol, the kid is fucking retarded he screams at his PC and his stupid video games, tbh he’s invisible so idk how he would cope otherwise. I tried helping him but he doesn’t listen.
Jews fault.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Rockefeller family and the Rothchilds.
No, what you mean by this lol..

why would the jews have anything to do with this, i feel like this is just some anti semitic meme

Yes I don’t understand why you’re blaming my subhuman cousins for this though..
Your cousins are being brainwashed by media and have you noticed that stores are filled with candy and soda. Why do you think that is, if jews own the media wouldn't they inform the public about their goals.

Your cousins are being brainwashed by media and have you noticed that stores are filled with candy and soda. Why do you think that is, if jews own the media wouldn't they inform the public about their goals.
Why would jews want to hurt the world intentionally though, i understand video games and food is easy to get ppl to be addicted but still.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
Why would jews want to hurt the world intentionally though, i understand video games and food is easy to get ppl to be addicted but still.
If you controlled the world you would want that those who are not elite be poorer and rely on you. They want to become perfect while common people/peasants will stay poor and ugly just like the medieval times.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
If you controlled the world you would want that those who are not elite be poorer and rely on you. They want to become perfect while common people/peasants will stay poor and ugly just like the medieval times.
Yeah but their whole family is subhuman so it’s probably got nothing to do with making others ugly

OP listened to one drill song and thinks he's a driller