My ungrateful mother wants me to pay for the gas used to visit her

disillusioned

disillusioned

Fuchsia
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
11,898
Reputation
35,924
Blackpilled as I am, I sometimes visit my mother so that I can even have anything resembling a family whatsoever. I've written blackpilled posts in the past about how mothers don't really give af about you, but my opinion on the subject has varied over the years, sometimes leaning towards more brutal blackpills and sometimes away from them, depending on the time and my mood.

However, recently, I've started leaning back towards the notion that all women, even your mom, ultimately just see you as a resource.

Case in point, I recently felt bad about only visiting her once a month, so I called her, sympathetic, and offered to come every other weekend instead (2x a month). But the thing is, she lives a couple of hours' drive away, so I need to get someone else to drive me to another nearby town, then pay to use the bus there to actually get to where she lives. Then, once the weekend is over, she usually has to actually drive me all the way back. I thought this was fair since it means we're both spending some cash to make the visits happen.

But I guess not; this ungrateful bitch recently told me that she'd like me to pay for the mile tax (this basically replaced the old fuel tax since electric cars and hybrids are increasingly common) required to drive me back home, saying it 'made a difference' to her (just fucking lol). Note that she's on disability welfare and doesn't even need to fucking work, and she lives in an apartment that was literally gifted to her by her former husband as part of the divorce settlement, so she doesn't even need to pay rent or even a mortgage (an extremely privileged position to be in even for someone like her). But apparently, she still 'needs' the money she spends on driving me back home. Simply getting to see her son more often is apparently not a good enough justification to spend that trivial amount of extra money. She 'needs' it. This absolute fucking bitch :KEKEZ:

She's also lazy af in general and frequently tries to guilt-trip me into doing her chores (e.g. vacuum cleaning or whatever she doesn't feel like doing that time) when I come visit her and other bullshit. It makes me wonder if she's even legitimately interested in seeing me.

I've often been 50/50 on the whole 'can mothers actually love' question, but imo, the more time I spend with my retarded af mom, the more I lean towards 'no'.
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and Petsmart
 
One trip and fall and its over for her
 

Similar threads

underdeveloped
Replies
3
Views
30
underdeveloped
underdeveloped
mtnoct
Replies
7
Views
39
mtnoct
mtnoct
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
15
Lorence
Lorence
Samnite
Replies
5
Views
57
Sett
Sett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top