My UPDATED 2024 Looksmaxxing Regimen

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I thought it might be useful for some users here to see somebody’s looksmaxxing regimen, so I’m making this post.

My current stats:

Height: 5’9
Weight: 143ish lbs
Body fat percentage: Haven’t measured. Assuming around 18%
Physique: Skinny fat

Looksmax 1: Leanmaxxing

This is pretty much the most basic looksmax of them all. If you aren’t leanmaxxing in 2024, you’re a volcel. I’ll be doing a light (500cal) deficit, eating 1700 calories everyday with mostly healthy, natural and high in protein foods. Along side this, I will be doing a mile of cardio everyday and progressively ramping up the distance as I go.

I was already leanmaxxing before but took a break to enjoy my vacation foods. It’s relatively easy once you have a streak.

Looksmax 2: Nosemaxxing

I already have a good nose, it’s not massive or anything nor wide and pretty straight, but I might as well maxx it out as much as I can.

I’ll be following this guide (https://looksmax.org/threads/nose-s...xing-or-why-you-may-not-need-a-rhino.1119057/) by @xnj to achieve this and hopefully make my nose a bit smaller.

Looksmax 3: Skinmaxxing

Simply put, I’m going to be hopping on tret to fully maximize my skins potential and help fix my nasolabial folds and jowls. These are mostly due to my chubby face (presumably), but this will help if they are not. It will also help me achieve clear, glassy skin which is perfect for health indicators and youthfulness.

Looksmax 4: Eyemaxxing

This is a hypothetical looksmax which I may try.

I’m thinking of trying PDO threads on my eyes to increase the canthal tilt (since I have slight NCT that nukes my eye area.) if it doesn’t work, I’ll keep coping with curling eyelashes until I’m 18 and am able to hardmaxx.

I am also planning on dyeing my eyebrows with MEDIUM DARK BROWN Just For Men eyebrow dye to hopefully give me more fuller brows.

Tagging bhais:

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @not__cel @wishIwasSalludon @ey88 @Litekiller11 @Darkeningstar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RottingButIn6.4, mathis, DarkAscender and 12 others
Mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
GTFIH you fagniggers I spent a good amount of time on this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Costcosuperstore
You have nasolabial folds and jowls at 15??

• So Sad
You have nasolabial folds and jowls at 15??
My face is fat as fuck, that’s what I think the issue is but don’t rub it in if it’s bad bones brocel. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
My face is fat as fuck, that’s what I think the issue is but don’t rub it in if it’s bad bones brocel. :feelsrope:
Yeah I doubt you actually have those probably just bloat

• +1
Reactions: ey88, Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
dye your lashes black, most important step in eye laxxing

• +1
Brutal. I have concluded that you have klinefelters. Best of luck.

• JFL
I thought it might be useful for some users here to see somebody’s looksmaxxing regimen, so I’m making this post.

My current stats:

This is pretty much the most basic looksmax of them all. If you aren’t leanmaxxing in 2024, you’re a volcel. I’ll be doing a light (500cal) deficit, eating 1700 calories everyday with mostly healthy, natural and high in protein foods. Along side this, I will be doing a mile of cardio everyday and progressively ramping up the distance as I go.

I was already leanmaxxing before but took a break to enjoy my vacation foods. It’s relatively easy once you have a streak.

I already have a good nose, it’s not massive or anything nor wide and pretty straight, but I might as well maxx it out as much as I can.

I’ll be following this guide (https://looksmax.org/threads/nose-s...xing-or-why-you-may-not-need-a-rhino.1119057/) by @xnj to achieve this and hopefully make my nose a bit smaller.

Simply put, I’m going to be hopping on tret to fully maximize my skins potential and help fix my nasolabial folds and jowls. These are mostly due to my chubby face (presumably), but this will help if they are not. It will also help me achieve clear, glassy skin which is perfect for health indicators and youthfulness.

I’m thinking of trying PDO threads on my eyes to increase the canthal tilt (since I have slight NCT that nukes my eye area.) if it doesn’t work, I’ll keep coping with curling eyelashes until I’m 18 and am able to hardmaxx.

I am also planning on dyeing my eyebrows with MEDIUM DARK BROWN Just For Men eyebrow dye to hopefully give me more fuller brows.

Tagging bhais:

im gonna copy you thanks

• +1
Brutal. I have concluded that you have klinefelters. Best of luck.
I don’t have klinefelters nigger. My physique is a result of Cheetos daily combined with Pepsis and no structured meal plan. Brutal goyslop pill

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Costcosuperstore and Saint Casanova
I don’t have klinefelters nigger. My physique is a result of Cheetos daily combined with Pepsis and no structured meal plan. Brutal goyslop pill
You should just eat clean and exercise. Wait until 17/18 before you do any PDOs or other shit. Skincare is okay too I guess

• +1
dye your lashes black, most important step in eye laxxing
I was gonna do it and my sister saw me and snitched to my high inhib mother who took it away. Brutal parents pill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PsychoDsk
Use topical minoxidil on your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Legit thread

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and cromagnon
good thread Bhai, for lower third you do nothing?

• +1
So you basically aren't doing shit yet? Planning to...
Nigga stop saying your gonna do things. Just do them and maybe them post about it

So you basically aren't doing shit yet? Planning to...
Nigga stop saying your gonna do things. Just do them and maybe them post about it
I’m basically using this as a reminder and place to lay it all out though. Don’t be such a hater

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
I’m basically using this as a reminder and place to lay it all out though. Don’t be such a hater
Okay but im just saying you havent done anything so get to it broski

• +1
Wow crazy looksmaxxing regimen where did you come up with this plan of not being a fat fuck :feelskek:

My current stats:

Tagging bhais:

Run more than a mile bro or at least only do the mile for week or so. You're 15 and not obese it shouldn't be that hard, and you will make progress much quicker.

• +1
Growth hormone and tren at that age or don't even bother
What’s the point? You can’t really cheat your genetic baseline, you’re only speeding up your progression to the end of your growth

Run more than a mile bro or at least only do the mile for week or so. You're 15 and not obese it shouldn't be that hard, and you will make progress much quicker.
I was planning to do progressive overload over time. I was already doing a mile each day last week but took a break from leanmaxxing due to vacation (want to enjoy the foods and shiet) unfortunately so I’ll probably have to restart from scratch.

I was planning to do progressive overload over time. I was already doing a mile each day last week but took a break from leanmaxxing due to vacation (want to enjoy the foods and shiet) unfortunately so I’ll probably have to restart from scratch.
1 mile first week, 2 miles second, then just stay at a stable 3 miles each day

Low quality regimen thread tbh

How? It’s simple and easy to follow….
softmaxxing goes far beyond leanmaxxing or just skin care, you have to looksmax everything

buy steroids or buy lipolab to give injections on the cheeks or nose

softmaxxing goes far beyond leanmaxxing or just skin care, you have to looksmax everything

buy steroids or buy lipolab to give injections on the cheeks or nose
I’ve done lipolab bud

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales

My current stats:

Tagging bhais:

you are skinny fat at 15 and what you think is best is to be in a deficit ? YOU ARE SKINNY FAT BECAUSE YOUR HORMONES ARE SHIT , how do you improve your hormones ? Eat at maintenance, hit all your micronutrients, have a high protein intake 1.2-1.5g/lb of bw and HIGH FATS (cant emphasize this enough). After you have gained a significant amount of muscle then its time to run a lean bulk of 150-200 cals surplus. Also run a split that allows 2-3 recovery days per week , while hitting each muscle 2-3x per week, get some form of liss cardio in (preferably just hit your daily step goal of 8-10k steps) and train hard + dont program hop. I was skinny fat at 15 and it took me a while to fix that but if I was at that situation again thats what I would do

As for the skinmaxxing, first fix your gut health, eat a lot of probiotics and have a balanced electrolyte profile and if none of this helps you, only then consider using tret.

Btw get yourself checked for hypothyroidism ASAP because its really common nowadays and that might be the cause of your skinny fat ass

you are skinny fat at 15 and what you think is best is to be in a deficit ? YOU ARE SKINNY FAT BECAUSE YOUR HORMONES ARE SHIT , how do you improve your hormones ? Eat at maintenance, hit all your micronutrients, have a high protein intake 1.2-1.5g/lb of bw and HIGH FATS (cant emphasize this enough). After you have gained a significant amount of muscle then its time to run a lean bulk of 150-200 cals surplus. Also run a split that allows 2-3 recovery days per week , while hitting each muscle 2-3x per week, get some form of liss cardio in (preferably just hit your daily step goal of 8-10k steps) and train hard + dont program hop. I was skinny fat at 15 and it took me a while to fix that but if I was at that situation again thats what I would do

As for the skinmaxxing, first fix your gut health, eat a lot of probiotics and have a balanced electrolyte profile and if none of this helps you, only then consider using tret.

Btw get yourself checked for hypothyroidism ASAP because its really common nowadays and that might be the cause of your skinny fat ass
Lean is law, there’s no way in hell im bulking. I would rather be a skeleton for a few weeks and have a chiseled face then go on to lean bulk

My skin is fine, im only doing tret for extra collagen and anti aging

Lean is law, there’s no way in hell im bulking. I would rather be a skeleton for a few weeks and have a chiseled face then go on to lean bulk

My skin is fine, im only doing tret for extra collagen and anti aging
bro lean is obviously law but you are 15, if you dont bulk at the best time in your life to bulk, which happens to be the same period in your life where girls wont be as important to you as other ages, then you will never bulk. Eat at a maintenance at the worst possible scenario, you will recomp your body. If you truly focus on improving at 15 and bulking/eating at maintenance you will be so much better frame-wise and bone-wise at 18 that it wont even matter you werent lean earlier in your life