My very goofy ass jaw

kurol_s8p

kurol_s8p

Iron
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
2
Why and how can I fix my gonion ? Ramus ? i dont know but this give me big nerf
1000003992
1000003993

I tried to bonesmash gonion but i cant fix this shit with bs its maybe beacouse I have I have an uneven bite and crooked teeth, but is there any way to fix this without surgery?
 
  • +1
Reactions: o_Owtf
depends on age and on teeth
 
Last edited:
Implants are probably all you can do
 
  • +1
Reactions: VaIinor
Plus my right ramus is taller than left if you want to know
your teeth seem fine, if ur young then maybe look into damon braces or traditional ones as it can fix crowding, would consult a orthodontist about your palate and maxillas width. its most likely just masseters and natural asymmetry.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kurol_s8p

Similar threads

Jawrwin
Replies
0
Views
27
Jawrwin
Jawrwin
Smorgishborg
Replies
11
Views
100
Smorgishborg
Smorgishborg
Jawrwin
Replies
5
Views
35
Jawrwin
Jawrwin
young_vampire
Replies
4
Views
64
JustBeConfident.
JustBeConfident.
holyinfras
Replies
8
Views
62
HTNGOD
HTNGOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top