My Water fast plan + What would have to happen for me to lose muscle/strength?

zxim

zxim

Iron
i want to water fast but I dont want to lose strength/muscle

I’m 233 lbs fatcel about 25%-27% BF
5’10 have been gymcelling for 8 months.

Questions
1. I heard something about muscle nuclei being permanent so if I lose muscle I’ll gain it back from muscle memory, is that true?
2. If I water fast, will I simultaneously lose fat and muscle or lose fat first/mainly.

My water fast Strat is just gymcel to lose calories, consume water and multivitamins/supplements and after every 2 or 4 weeks I eat sub 1000 calories mainly consisting of protein to support my muscle growth/maintenance, is this good/will it work? Anyone have recommendations?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
lestoa

Questions
1. I heard something about muscle nuclei being permanent so if I lose muscle I’ll gain it back from muscle memory, is that true?
2. If I water fast, will I simultaneously lose fat and muscle or lose fat first/mainly.

My water fast Strat is just gymcel to lose calories, consume water and multivitamins/supplements and after every 2 or 4 weeks I eat sub 1000 calories mainly consisting of protein to support my muscle growth/maintenance, is this good/will it work? Anyone have recommendations?
Guys i meant that i only drink water no food, I didn’t mean That I wont drink water.

You can do it once a week for few weeks and then go for 3 to 5 day fast. Nah, you won't loose muscle ,just don't overdo on strength training on fast and everything will be fine.

Questions

jfl if you’re fatcel use diuretics and eat less, water fasts won’t help you lose weight go on a caloric deficit

no doing 1000 calories is only going to fuck you up even further making weightloss harder, just eat a bit less than maintenance , train hard and do cardio and you'll lean out easily.