My weight loss journey begins now

Didnt start yet but i feel motivated now and a new week starts on monday so thats when the water only fast will begin
Didnt start yet but i feel motivated now and a new week starts on monday so thats when the water only fast will begin

I strongly doubt you will stand 2 days without food, as you're a fat fuck already, it means you don't have any will, if you had it you wouldn't get fat in the first place

I'd advice you to set smaller goals and change them on the way like:
loose 2 pounds a week - it's attainable without heroic will power (yet still too hard for most people as noody chooses to be fat - they just can't help their fat mouths)

• +1
Reactions: chadisnow and x30001
Don't do anything too fast. There's no shortcuts, water fasting is dangerous and is complete b*llshit. Weightloss requires a lifestyle change. Going without water will only temporarily change your appearance and will raise your levels of vasopressin to very high levels meaning that when you realise your "water-fast" is bs, you'll gain weight as soon as you return to normal and start drinking water again. You'll gain fat as a direct response for the increase in vasopressin being not only a stress hormone, but you will also retain water everywhere once you cease the water-fast, your face will be puffy, your body will be soft, and fat will store very easily. It should be in your best interests to stay hydrated and drink high amounts of water daily. Supplement with "taraxacum officinale" (dandelion root extract) as that'll force your body to flush out liquids consistently and minimise water retention (attributing to a leaner looking face and better defined jaw without actually losing the fat). Exercise hard, 5 minutes of high intensity cardio per day really does help, 2.5 minutes maxing out, and 2.5mins at a slow pace, in 30 second bursts. Do that before your resistance training. And I really mean 30 seconds HIGH INTENSITY, like your life depends on it. There's plenty more components that goes into fatloss. There's no way around not having a calorically deficient diet and training hard to preserve muscle mass, you just have to really shock the body and continue to shock it, and push and push to reach new strength and aerobic capacities.
I misread that you're going to intake water only. Don't do that. Don't starve yourself. You will be spinning your wheels and will screw up your endocrine system.

Last edited:
I strongly doubt you will stand 2 days without food, as you're a fat fuck already, it means you don't have any will, if you had it you wouldn't get fat in the first place

I'd advice you to set smaller goals and change them on the way like:
loose 2 pounds a week - it's attainable without heroic will power (yet still too hard for most people as noody chooses to be fat - they just can't help their fat mouths)

That's what I keep trying to tell him about fasting. Why would a dude who's never done anything with his health starve himself? Dude called me bro science whn I tried to tell him.

That's what I keep trying to tell him about fasting. Why would a dude who's never done anything with his health starve himself? Dude called me bro science whn I tried to tell him.
i called you a bro scientist bevause you denied it works which it obviously does, just takes way too much will power

just run a few miles everyday and keep your diet the same