My white girlfriend from spain told me the races with most sex appeal (blackpilling)

why fight for your ethnicity when you know its bones that make you attractive. imagine a recessed manlet mullato. jfl at the recombination. how do u spend so much time here and not realize this

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
@Dark Badboy tell me what this cuck is saying bro, I dont speak french
He literally just translated everything you said

im guessing the inferior retard cant speak english so went on google translate and just posted It here by accident

Didn't read a single word. Will never read, didn't care.
I will continue to live in your head from now on. Your soul = mine. Never forget this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
He literally just translated everything you said

im guessing the inferior retard cant speak english so went on google translate and just posted It here by accident
What an autistic inferior retard he is
giphy.gif

He literally cannot argue with me. Once again another victim down

The truth hurts. It's my job to drive delusional subhuman weak asses like you to suicide. Now stop replying to me pussy. You do as I say

Kneeling in front of your master fat whore, I get nudes of black bitches every day

• JFL
Kneeling in front of your master fat whore, I get nudes of black bitches every day
tenor.gif

Holt shit, this dude is actually autistic. Like no joke, he actually has autism and is in special ed class. Now I almost feel bad for bullying the autistic kid

• JFL
tenor.gif

Holt shit, this dude is actually autistic. Like no joke, he actually has autism and is in special ed class. Now I almost feel bad for bullying the autistic kid

I'll do a post tomorrow to see if my negro whore prefers mullato (chimp) or Caucasian Alpha
tenor.gif

continue to coping and try to put yourself forward in shit threads while i fuck your 0.5 psl negroid sister

• JFL
Everyone knows blonde men are seen as asexual, talking like medium to light blonde dark blonde is fine
Ideal shit IMO is tanned but light skin, jet black hair and blue or green eyes, if you have that shit going you look really visually striking and unique.
There’s outliers of course. But on average Indian men will have most or all of those traits
Neither do i my nigga, except for slight NCT and sclera show.

Ideal shit IMO is tanned but light skin, jet black hair and blue or green eyes, if you have that shit going you look really visually striking and unique.
When are you gonna ascend bro

When are you gonna ascend bro
My looksmaxxing plan shall be executed in full before I turn 22. Atm im working on leanmaxxing (finally starting to get nice cheekbone definition), skinmaxxing, and moneymaxxing. In about a year and a bit im getting palatal expansion and a jaw surgery to grow my lower jaw forward and wider. Idk how far ill ascend but I will sure as hell be wayy better looking than I am now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back