My whole mentality has completely changed since April

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,052
Reputation
33,687
I used to be I think it’s called red pill

Basically belief in hard work and discipline and suffering and shjt


Now whenever I hear that. I completely get pissed off and think it’s all cope

It’s so fucked. I used to work so hard. U don’t understand how hard I would work. Now I just ldar

I’ve basically given up on any dreams I used to have.

Even reading my posts on org from February. They were all looksmaxxing and diet related. Now I’m just a fucking traumatized schizo who is bipolar and lacks self control and eats slop 24/7
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Work hard into labour and ascend
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Over
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
You're 17 years old.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sugarfucker and TGUN.

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
4
Views
33
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
WannaBe6'
Replies
4
Views
42
WannaBe6'
WannaBe6'
cursedbybones
Replies
12
Views
64
dreamz
dreamz
xlimz
Replies
15
Views
56
xlimz
xlimz

Users who are viewing this thread

  • MoneyMaka
  • sugarfucker
  • romanstock
  • Resonant
  • therealdeal877
  • Raison_d'être
  • deluxe
Back
Top