MY WHOLE SCHOOL BULLIED ME INTO WHAT I'VE BECOME (pics and videos rate me then?)

nigga is a celebrity, i tought you were our little deranged and mentally abused incel specimen to us:owo:

ban this nigga before the zoomer come in mass here,
i hate greycels and zoomers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, mug, to be human and 3 others
what you need to get your life in order is another surgery

what you tought you sounded like: 1664187593522 1664187611981
what you really sound like like:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and poopoohead
the only way is to be another Nikolas Cruz. get ‘em hell james
stop triggering him with this shit only because everyone in poland is a shit head who thinks about school shootings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Xyjarz
Damn you had glasses on for a while that's what made them bully you. You need to mog them into oblivion and get revenge on the foids. Get jacked bro you would look more intimidating than Ramirez

nigga is a celebrity, i tought you were our little deranged and mentally abused incel specimen to us:owo:

James is fakecel fr

Normies being normies, that's just the way it is. But the world is mainly constituted by them, so somehow you need to interact with them

View attachment 1883923
this literally gives me so much motivation to go to the gym im negl i wanna do this shit but i'm not ready yet i have to wait i'm training right now before i can actually hit the weights and bulk up i need like just two months of peace playing video games to just eat whatever the fuck i want frozen microwave pizza ice cream candy chips etc. then i'll start hitting the weights injecting steroids and fucking going crazy on them reps and eat salad chicken rice etc FUCK I JUST DON'T WANNA GIVE UP PIZZA MAN FUCK!
You don’t have to give up shit
just do pushups ur 130lbs

curlyheadfreak w another banger of a thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
NO YOU DID NOT READ MY FRIEND! THE WHOLE FUCKING SCHOOL! ALL 3,000 OF THESE ENTITLED FUCKERS! THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THESE PHOTOS JUST FLOATING AROUND ON THE THESE KIDS PHONES, I TOOK AROUND 2,000 PICTURES WITH THESE PEOPLE INVOLUNTARILY.
Mirin statusmaxxing

View attachment 1883864
btw the guys in the top photo are cool but
View attachment 1883865View attachment 1883867View attachment 1883868View attachment 1883869View attachment 1883870View attachment 1883871View attachment 1883872View attachment 1883873View attachment 1883874View attachment 1883875View attachment 1883876View attachment 1883877View attachment 1883878View attachment 1883879View attachment 1883880View attachment 1883881View attachment 1883882View attachment 1883884View attachment 1883885View attachment 1883886View attachment 1883887View attachment 1883888View attachment 1883889
View attachment 1883891
THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS HERE LITERALLY BULLIED ME FOR MONTHS DRIVING ME TO SUICIDE AND FUCKING MADE FUN OF ME AND WOULD HIT ME PUSH ME IN THE HALLWAY FOR NO REASON AND FILM ME AND GET 760K VIEWS ON TIKTOK FOR IT AND PEOPLE ENCOURAGING THEM TO BULLY THE FUCK OUT OF ME

THIS PHOTO ON THE INSTAGRAM SCREENSHOT IS LITERALLY FUCKING OVER A YEAR OLD, BUT THEY STILL REPOSTED IT LAST MONTH.
I LITERALLY LEFT THIS HORRID PLACE, BUT THEY STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO POST ME BECAUSE THEIR LIFE IS SO BORING. I HATE THEIR STUPID REACTIONS TO ME! FORCING ME TO SMILE AND STICK MY TONGUE OUT OR THREATENING TO BEAT ME UP!
FUCK THIS ONLY FURTHER FUELS THE BURNING RAGE INSIDE ME! I THOUGHT MOVING CITIES WOULD IMPROVE MY LIFE! BUT I STILL SEE THEIR FUCKING FACES IN MY NIGHTMARES, I CAN'T GET RID OF THEM! AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DO ABOUT THIS! BECAUSE THIS CAN'T FUCKING GO ON! THEY'RE DRIVING ME MENTALLY INSANE BY THE DAY PROGRESSES, ALL DAY EVERY FUCKING DAY I'M THINKING ABOUT THIS SCHOOL AND WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO ME. BECOMING THE BIGGEST CLOWN AND JESTER AT MY SCHOOL, AND NO ONE EVER GAVE ME A FUCKING CHANCE TO BE MYSELF.
IT'S ALL A BIG FUCKING BLUR, I BARELY REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT HIGHSCHOOL BECAUSE THE CONSTANT FEAR OF HAVING TO LOOK BEHIND MY BACK TO MAKE SURE NO ONE IS TRYING TO BEAT ME UP, OR SHIV ME, ETC. WHAT THE FUCK! I DID NOTHING WRONG TO THESE FUCKTARDS, AND THEY JUST WANT ME TO RETALIATE! AS I LIKE TO SAY "DON'T LET THEIR IGNORANCE ROB YOU OF YOUR FREEDOM" I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO GET THESE BASTARDS OUT OF MY SKULL SPONGE, BUT I CAN'T NECESSARILY FIND A WAY TO DO THAT. WHEN ALL THEY DO IS FUCKING HATE ON ME, AND PURPOSEFULLY TRY TO MAKE ME OUT AS A BAD, EVIL PERSON. WHEN IRL I'M JUST A SHY AWKWARD GUY WHO'S FRIENDLY, BUT NOT OUTGOING. I JUT WISH THESE BASTARDS WOULD LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, I HATE IT AND THIS IS MAKING ME MORE FUCKING DEPRESSED THAN I ALREADY AM. I LOST MY FUCKING LIFE TO THESE NORMIES MAN, I HAD FRIENDS WHO I KNEW AS MY BROTHERS FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS THAT TURNED AGAINST ME AND JOINED THIS HATE TRAIN JUST TO FUCK AROUND WITH ME MAN!

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT MAN, I'M GOING TO PROVE THESE BASTARDS WRONG. WHEN I GO BACK TO AND FINISH HIGHSCHOOL IN 2028 I'M LITERALLY TAKING NO SHIT FROM ANYONE. BY THEN I'LL HAVE A MOTORCYCLE LARYNXPLASTY CYBERWARE I WILL BE 6 FOOT 6 FROM PEPTIDES STEROIDS AND LEG LENGTHENING TATTOOS NICE HAIR FACIAL SURGERY ROIDED BODY TRAINED FOR SIX YEARS PURPLE EYES YOU WANT A MONSTER? I'LL GIVE YOU THE MOST LOW-TRUST MONSTER THIS UNIVERSE HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN! AFTER THE NEXT SIX YEARS OF WAGESLAVING AND LOOKSMAXXING, I WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SLAYER GIGA CHAD, AND I'M JOINING THE MILITARY AT 18. SO WHEN I GO BACK TO HIGHSCHOOL WHEN I'M 22 YEARS OLD I WILL BE A COMBAT VETERAN MACHINE, NO LITTLE FAGGOT WILL BE ABLE TO BEST ME IF THEY DARE TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME. I WILL FUCKING SHOW THESE ASSHOLES, I'M NOT GOING TO LET A FEW MONTHS OF 2021 DEFINE MY FUTURE, I WILL INSTEAD USE THIS RAGEFUEL FROM THESE NORMIES PICKING ON ME AS MOTIVATION TO BECOME A NEW ROBOTIC SPECIES. YOU ALL MAY NOT SEE MY VISION, BUT IT WILL BE GREAT, AND YOU ALL WILL WATCH AS THE PROPHECY UNRAVELS. I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY, AND THESE RECESSED BONELESS CUCKS WON'T GET IN MY WAY OF FUTURE SUCCESS. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL TALK TO ME, AND ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU CAN BEFORE I AM UNABLE TO BE ON THIS SITE ANY LONGER IN 2024 I GO DARK. YOU WILL NOT SEE ME FOR 4 YEARS, THEN I WILL EMERGE, A TANK COMES INTO SCENE FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT VOID OF HELL. YOU ALL WILL WATCH AS I MOG EVERY NORMIE THAT HAS TORTURED ME FOR YEARS! AND THE INCELIUS UPRISE WILL BE THE GREATEST REVOLUTION KNOWN TO MAN! THE SOYCIETY APOCALYPSE WILL BE NO MORE! JUST WAIT AND SEE MY FUTURE PLANS, I WILL BE THE ULTIMATE MOGGING MACHINE. EVERY NORMIE THAT BULLIED ME FOR THOSE 3 HORRIBLE MONTHS, WILL SHED A TEAR AS THEY LOOK INTO MY DARK SOULESS EYES, AS I WHISPER

View attachment 1883864
View attachment 1883865View attachment 1883867View attachment 1883868View attachment 1883869View attachment 1883870View attachment 1883871View attachment 1883872View attachment 1883873View attachment 1883874View attachment 1883875View attachment 1883876View attachment 1883877View attachment 1883878View attachment 1883879View attachment 1883880View attachment 1883881View attachment 1883882View attachment 1883884View attachment 1883885View attachment 1883886View attachment 1883887View attachment 1883888View attachment 1883889
View attachment 1883891
THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS HERE LITERALLY BULLIED ME FOR MONTHS DRIVING ME TO SUICIDE AND FUCKING MADE FUN OF ME AND WOULD HIT ME PUSH ME IN THE HALLWAY FOR NO REASON AND FILM ME AND GET 760K VIEWS ON TIKTOK FOR IT AND PEOPLE ENCOURAGING THEM TO BULLY THE FUCK OUT OF ME

THIS PHOTO ON THE INSTAGRAM SCREENSHOT IS LITERALLY FUCKING OVER A YEAR OLD, BUT THEY STILL REPOSTED IT LAST MONTH.
I LITERALLY LEFT THIS HORRID PLACE, BUT THEY STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO POST ME BECAUSE THEIR LIFE IS SO BORING. I HATE THEIR STUPID REACTIONS TO ME! FORCING ME TO SMILE AND STICK MY TONGUE OUT OR THREATENING TO BEAT ME UP!
FUCK THIS ONLY FURTHER FUELS THE BURNING RAGE INSIDE ME! I THOUGHT MOVING CITIES WOULD IMPROVE MY LIFE! BUT I STILL SEE THEIR FUCKING FACES IN MY NIGHTMARES, I CAN'T GET RID OF THEM! AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DO ABOUT THIS! BECAUSE THIS CAN'T FUCKING GO ON! THEY'RE DRIVING ME MENTALLY INSANE BY THE DAY PROGRESSES, ALL DAY EVERY FUCKING DAY I'M THINKING ABOUT THIS SCHOOL AND WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO ME. BECOMING THE BIGGEST CLOWN AND JESTER AT MY SCHOOL, AND NO ONE EVER GAVE ME A FUCKING CHANCE TO BE MYSELF.
IT'S ALL A BIG FUCKING BLUR, I BARELY REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT HIGHSCHOOL BECAUSE THE CONSTANT FEAR OF HAVING TO LOOK BEHIND MY BACK TO MAKE SURE NO ONE IS TRYING TO BEAT ME UP, OR SHIV ME, ETC. WHAT THE FUCK! I DID NOTHING WRONG TO THESE FUCKTARDS, AND THEY JUST WANT ME TO RETALIATE! AS I LIKE TO SAY "DON'T LET THEIR IGNORANCE ROB YOU OF YOUR FREEDOM" I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO GET THESE BASTARDS OUT OF MY SKULL SPONGE, BUT I CAN'T NECESSARILY FIND A WAY TO DO THAT. WHEN ALL THEY DO IS FUCKING HATE ON ME, AND PURPOSEFULLY TRY TO MAKE ME OUT AS A BAD, EVIL PERSON. WHEN IRL I'M JUST A SHY AWKWARD GUY WHO'S FRIENDLY, BUT NOT OUTGOING. I JUT WISH THESE BASTARDS WOULD LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, I HATE IT AND THIS IS MAKING ME MORE FUCKING DEPRESSED THAN I ALREADY AM. I LOST MY FUCKING LIFE TO THESE NORMIES MAN, I HAD FRIENDS WHO I KNEW AS MY BROTHERS FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS THAT TURNED AGAINST ME AND JOINED THIS HATE TRAIN JUST TO FUCK AROUND WITH ME MAN!

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT MAN, I'M GOING TO PROVE THESE BASTARDS WRONG. WHEN I GO BACK TO AND FINISH HIGHSCHOOL IN 2028 I'M LITERALLY TAKING NO SHIT FROM ANYONE. BY THEN I'LL HAVE A MOTORCYCLE LARYNXPLASTY CYBERWARE I WILL BE 6 FOOT 6 FROM PEPTIDES STEROIDS AND LEG LENGTHENING TATTOOS NICE HAIR FACIAL SURGERY ROIDED BODY TRAINED FOR SIX YEARS PURPLE EYES YOU WANT A MONSTER? I'LL GIVE YOU THE MOST LOW-TRUST MONSTER THIS UNIVERSE HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN! AFTER THE NEXT SIX YEARS OF WAGESLAVING AND LOOKSMAXXING, I WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SLAYER GIGA CHAD, AND I'M JOINING THE MILITARY AT 18. SO WHEN I GO BACK TO HIGHSCHOOL WHEN I'M 22 YEARS OLD I WILL BE A COMBAT VETERAN MACHINE, NO LITTLE FAGGOT WILL BE ABLE TO BEST ME IF THEY DARE TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME. I WILL FUCKING SHOW THESE ASSHOLES, I'M NOT GOING TO LET A FEW MONTHS OF 2021 DEFINE MY FUTURE, I WILL INSTEAD USE THIS RAGEFUEL FROM THESE NORMIES PICKING ON ME AS MOTIVATION TO BECOME A NEW ROBOTIC SPECIES. YOU ALL MAY NOT SEE MY VISION, BUT IT WILL BE GREAT, AND YOU ALL WILL WATCH AS THE PROPHECY UNRAVELS. I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY, AND THESE RECESSED BONELESS CUCKS WON'T GET IN MY WAY OF FUTURE SUCCESS. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL TALK TO ME, AND ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU CAN BEFORE I AM UNABLE TO BE ON THIS SITE ANY LONGER IN 2024 I GO DARK. YOU WILL NOT SEE ME FOR 4 YEARS, THEN I WILL EMERGE, A TANK COMES INTO SCENE FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT VOID OF HELL. YOU ALL WILL WATCH AS I MOG EVERY NORMIE THAT HAS TORTURED ME FOR YEARS! AND THE INCELIUS UPRISE WILL BE THE GREATEST REVOLUTION KNOWN TO MAN! THE SOYCIETY APOCALYPSE WILL BE NO MORE! JUST WAIT AND SEE MY FUTURE PLANS, I WILL BE THE ULTIMATE MOGGING MACHINE. EVERY NORMIE THAT BULLIED ME FOR THOSE 3 HORRIBLE MONTHS, WILL SHED A TEAR AS THEY LOOK INTO MY DARK SOULESS EYES, AS I WHISPER

I bet this cunt at least sucked your dick

Attachments

• 3091603_1664181424132.png
    3091603_1664181424132.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

nah dont ban me im chill plus i dont even use tiktok anymore it's too much ropefuel for me to handle anymore
and idk ig you could call my a celebrity in my prime but i fell off negl

stop triggering him with this shit only because everyone in poland is a shit head who thinks about school shootings
fuck man kids at my old school always said i was a school threat vampire michael jackson etc in the hallway
i never even knew why because i looked higher trust here
i just don't know how to move on from this shit i wanna do good i really do but it's so fucking hard when these assholes are always trying to drag me down

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Damn you had glasses on for a while that's what made them bully you. You need to mog them into oblivion and get revenge on the foids. Get jacked bro you would look more intimidating than Ramirez
nah when i had glasses back in '18 and '19 i was just invisible nobody really paid attention to me it was after my vision improved and i outgrew my asthma i stopped having to wear contacts glasses and inhalers they started bullying me
and this really is motivation to me to go to the gym but the thing is i don't wanna be intimidating i wanna be trusted and loved

James is fakecel fr
not at all if you have seen what they did to me
Normies being normies, that's just the way it is. But the world is mainly constituted by them, so somehow you need to interact with them
i cant escape them man at my old job at school online no where man even after moving a whole year ago

You don’t have to give up shit
just do pushups ur 130lbs
im 115 lbs but i dont think that changes anything? i just always thought to get ripped u gotta eat salads and shit lmfao

curlyheadfreak w another banger of a thread
I FUCKING HATE THAT WORD!
Mirin statusmaxxing
not anymore
I bet this cunt at least sucked your dick
no he actually had a gf but girls would sometimes ask to come over after school or suck my dick at the back of school during lunch and shit but i always would be like nooo and was a massive mentalcel
i dont think i really had many foid bullies most of the foids went along with it treated me nice offered me food wanted to hangout but it was mostly just the dudes who bullied me into almost killing myself

yo james u unironically facially mog all the people u took picture with, and also the girls that took pic w u are way below ur looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, mug, LimaDummy and 3 others
yo james u unironically facially mog all the people u took picture with, and also the girls that took pic w u are way below ur looksmatch
yeah i looked better back then tbh for female gaze imagine if i had makeup on and longer hair then i would've fogged them all smaller nose better eye area bigger lips better bones etc. now i got acromegalic features from running a test e mk677 and hgh cycle lmfao
sadly looks didn't matter these people still saw me as a fucking joke character clown

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
btw u were saying vinnie browsed psl yes he does
i remember back in june a foid made a video saying "vinnie hacker is an incel i dont have proof but i just know it"
vid only got 50k views and he commented and said "what"
and all the girls in the comments said "oh he watches anime that explains it" "oh hes shy that's why"

• +1
Reactions: mug, alriodai and Deleted member 5189
i remember back in june a foid made a video saying "vinnie hacker is an incel i dont have proof but i just know it"
and all the girls in the comments said "oh he watches anime that explains it" "oh hes shy that's why"
He's genuinely @alriodai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 16133
yeah i looked better back then tbh for female gaze imagine if i had makeup on and longer hair then i would've fogged them all smaller nose better eye area bigger lips better bones etc. now i got acromegalic features from running a test e mk677 and hgh cycle lmfao
sadly looks didn't matter these people still saw me as a fucking joke character clown
you probably was not acting super NT and was being the class clown

you had the looks of a mysterious prettyboy, you shouldn't have jestermaxed
yes bro he admitted to it in november 2020 in a twitter post that he deleted, he said he was insecure about his look back then and used to browse forums on it on internet (litrally lookism or looksmax)

• JFL
Reactions: mug
you probably was not acting super NT and was being the class clown

you had the looks of a mysterious prettyboy, you shouldn't have jestermaxed

yes bro he admitted to it in november 2020 in a twitter post that he deleted, he said he was insecure about his look back then and used to browse forums on it on internet (litrally lookism or looksmax)
it's fucking crazy man i remember the month before i became james sapphire i was doing online school and randomly for the last month of school i went back in person and girls in the hallway would say "omg who is that i love his hair" or "woah who the fuck is that?"
i regret everything and i can't ever go back man

also it's so crazy man vinnie hacker is the best looking man alive in 2022, just because he has a jaw. girls lust after him all due to his chin zygos and bigonial width. goes to show bones are everything. everyone on this forum cops and say oh he has nct he would be nothing without his hair it's all a cope.

• +1
it's fucking crazy man i remember the month before i became james sapphire i was doing online school and randomly for the last month of school i went back in person and girls in the hallway would say "omg who is that i love his hair" or "woah who the fuck is that?"
i regret everything and i can't ever go back man

also it's so crazy man vinnie hacker is the best looking man alive in 2022, just because he has a jaw. girls lust after him all due to his chin zygos and bigonial width. goes to show bones are everything. everyone on this forum cops and say oh he has nct he would be nothing without his hair it's all a cope.
I don't know why you had all theses surgeries bro, you used to mog so hard at 16 like literally was a tiktok prettyboy, you fucked yourself so bad, I can't relate to your way of thinking so i'm not gonna blame you but no homo you used to be fine as fuck to girls

And yeah you would have been a walmart version of Vinnie Hacker if you didn't get any of them shit surgeries or ruined your face, which is a 10/10 chad

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Ironic, how most trying to bully you. are ugly and/or short ethnics, whom have 0 appeal

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
I don't know why you had all theses surgeries bro, you used to mog so hard at 16 like literally was a tiktok prettyboy, you fucked yourself so bad, I can't relate to your way of thinking so i'm not gonna blame you but no homo you used to be fine as fuck to girls

And yeah you would have been a walmart version of Vinnie Hacker if you didn't get any of them shit surgeries or ruined your face, which is a 10/10 chad
fuck i would do anything to be a walmart version of vinnie hacker
imagine if i just did shit naturally with my face back then get a gymmaxxed body and a small hair trim i could've had hella smv

Ironic, how most trying to bully you. are ugly and/or short ethnics, whom have 0 appeal
yeah but when they bullied me they somehow gained 5+ smv from pinning me into submission
they still got girls while i got nothing

• +1
fuck i would do anything to be a walmart version of vinnie hacker
imagine if i just did shit naturally with my face back then get a gymmaxxed body and a small hair trim i could've had hella smv
vinnie hacker literally looked way worser than you at 15
he browsed psl and what he did was:
-minxoidil for his eyebrows n lash serums
- took sarms or test and gymcelled (thats why his jaw grew like brazy)
- grew out his hair

imagine if u only did theses 2, u would look so good bruh

vinnie hacker literally looked way worser than you at 15
he browsed psl and what he did was:
-minxoidil for his eyebrows n lash serums
- took sarms or test and gymcelled (thats why his jaw grew like brazy)
- grew out his hair

imagine if u only did theses 2, u would look so good bruh
i gotta definitely try this shit thanks bro
did he also dye his hair? he used to have like red auburn and now it like blonder

• +1
I FUCKING HATE THAT WORD!

not anymore

no he actually had a gf but girls would sometimes ask to come over after school or suck my dick at the back of school during lunch and shit but i always would be like nooo and was a massive mentalcel
i dont think i really had many foid bullies most of the foids went along with it treated me nice offered me food wanted to hangout but it was mostly just the dudes who bullied me into almost killing myself
Those jelaous bastards...i bet all those foids had crash on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
i gotta definitely try this shit thanks bro
did he also dye his hair? he used to have like red auburn and now it like blonder
yea he did once but i think he got natural blonde hair
they're like chads from bullying me i remember people would laugh as they make fun of me
they ugly asf bro lmao, even ur best friend, he a fat fuck ugly nigga

i wish u was in high school w me, i would've never switched on u jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19064, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18776
not at all if you have seen what they did to me

i cant escape them man at my old job at school online no where man even after moving a whole year ago
Try finding not so nt people at places that you like or have hobbies that they share with you.

You'll exponentially get higher chances of getting toknow someone who is similar to you

• +1
View attachment 1883864
View attachment 1883891

bro u just need to start over.
lemme help u: ur now grown, ur not that much of a manlet anymore, ur 5'7 and growing, just use 1.5 inches shoes and you will be average in HS. u were bullied cause of ur cringe shit on tiktok and social media. get a haircut, take care of ur skin, join the gym and use them shoes, JOIN A NEW HIGH SCHOOL, where ppl dont know u yet. use normal clothes, not ninja hypebeast shit that draws attention to u. dont wear weird hairbands and acessories that might make u a target. just be normal. fly under the radar and be urself. i promise if u do this u will slay in HS, u will have friends and ur life will mog ur life now so hard. imagine being invited to ppls house to drink and get girls, go out to slay, drink and get high. enjoy life man. u just need to be smart. im 19 and i would give 10 years of my lifespan so i could go back to my 16y old body with my knowledge. dont let these magical years go by bro. DO SOMETHING, MOVE. U got everything u need to have my dream life, fuck

• +1
bro u just need to start over.
lemme help u: ur now grown, ur not that much of a manlet anymore, ur 5'7 and growing, just use 1.5 inches shoes and you will be average in HS. u were bullied cause of ur cringe shit on tiktok and social media. get a haircut, take care of ur skin, join the gym and use them shoes, JOIN A NEW HIGH SCHOOL, where ppl dont know u yet. use normal clothes, not ninja hypebeast shit that draws attention to u. dont wear weird hairbands and acessories that might make u a target. just be normal. fly under the radar and be urself. i promise if u do this u will slay in HS, u will have friends and ur life will mog ur life now so hard. imagine being invited to ppls house to drink and get girls, go out to slay, drink and get high. enjoy life man. u just need to be smart. im 19 and i would give 10 years of my lifespan so i could go back to my 16y old body with my knowledge. dont let these magical years go by bro. DO SOMETHING, MOVE. U got everything u need to have my dream life, fuck
i lost all my fucking clothes when i became homeless so all i have are a couple dirty fucking hoodies 2 pairs of sweatpants 2 hats combat boots military pants that my uncle left before he went to belize a black flight jacket and two basic black shirts in my wardrobe

i just regret everything man and no one will let me improve i was so naive i thought the world was sunshine and rainbows so nice people at school would get my jokes and love me for it but apparently not

i plan to go back to school in 2027 thanks for your help so basically i will not make cringe videos i will go under the radar get clear skin get a muscular body new schhool which ill be in a new state in 2027 so that'll be fine new school get a normal wardrobe nothing too flashy ig and backk in 2020 i was invited all the time to go hangout at parties ppls houses and shit but in 2021 i stopped being invited it was brutal bro so yeahi will be 21 before i get to be happy
thank uuu

Try finding not so nt people at places that you like or have hobbies that they share with you.

You'll exponentially get higher chances of getting toknow someone who is similar to you
just get mentally ill foids???
yea he did once but i think he got natural blonde hair

they ugly asf bro lmao, even ur best friend, he a fat fuck ugly nigga

i wish u was in high school w me, i would've never switched on u jfl
thank you bro i appreviate it bro but my old best friend he not ugly hes a fucking chad after intimidating me he rose to chad level at school

why 2027 tho, u will just be old and creepy? now its the time nigga, go back and slay jbs while u can, no JBS will want u after like 19-20
i lost all my fucking clothes when i became homeless so all i have are a couple dirty fucking hoodies 2 pairs of sweatpants 2 hats combat boots military pants that my uncle left before he went to belize a black flight jacket and two basic black shirts in my wardrobe

i just regret everything man and no one will let me improve i was so naive i thought the world was sunshine and rainbows so nice people at school would get my jokes and love me for it but apparently not

i plan to go back to school in 2027 thanks for your help so basically i will not make cringe videos i will go under the radar get clear skin get a muscular body new schhool which ill be in a new state in 2027 so that'll be fine new school get a normal wardrobe nothing too flashy ig and backk in 2020 i was invited all the time to go hangout at parties ppls houses and shit but in 2021 i stopped being invited it was brutal bro so yeahi will be 21 before i get to be happy
thank uuu

why 2027 tho, u will just be old and creepy? now its the time nigga, go back and slay jbs while u can, no JBS will want u after like 19-20
i dont want any jbs i can't go back to school right now i have to wait to get the rest of my surgeries

i dont want any jbs i can't go back to school right now i have to wait to get the rest of my surgeries
u dont need surgeries tho nigga?? only one i could think of is scalp advancement to get u a lower hairline but nothing else. btw ur nose looks amazing, this is bdd

u dont need surgeries tho nigga?? only one i could think of is scalp advancement to get u a lower hairline but nothing else. btw ur nose looks amazing, this is bdd
yeah i m getting hair transplant for lower hairline because i have been made fun of for it all my life i don't understand why because i thought this site say it masculine if you have a huge chin which i do but i guess not prettyboy looks for life brb loading ascension

uu dont need to ascend kid ur already ascended by your genetics. ur just waisting time and potential like the dumbass u are. ur going to regret it so badly later on
yeah i m getting hair transplant for lower hairline because i have been made fun of for it all my life i don't understand why because i thought this site say it masculine if you have a huge chin which i do but i guess not prettyboy looks for life brb loading ascension

View attachment 1883864
View attachment 1883891

that vocaroo legit made me laugh hard af 💀

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

thank uuu

I don't think high schools allow people over the age of 21 to attend...You'll basically have to start going to GED classes instead.The best thing to do is get your mind right first while your young and then try again at another school instead...

I don't think high schools allow people over the age of 21 to attend...You'll basically have to start going to GED classes instead.The best thing to do is get your mind right first while your young and then try again at another school instead...
no in florda they do

You seem like a good kid tho @curlyheadjames . Focus on straightening your life out you’re still very young and if you moved states away and started life over no one would even know who you are you’d be fine. Think more towards your future

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt