MY WHOLE SCHOOL BULLIED ME INTO WHAT I'VE BECOME (pics and videos rate me then?)

You seem like a good kid tho @curlyheadjames . Focus on straightening your life out you’re still very young and if you moved states away and started life over no one would even know who you are you’d be fine. Think more towards your future
thanks bro i will try for sure!

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
you are the most famous person here congrats dude

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Ok these photos make you look nt asf . Everyone is posting with you , taking pictures of you / with you .

• +1
View attachment 1883864
btw the guys in the top photo are cool but
View attachment 1883865View attachment 1883867View attachment 1883868View attachment 1883869View attachment 1883870View attachment 1883871View attachment 1883872View attachment 1883873View attachment 1883874View attachment 1883875View attachment 1883876View attachment 1883877View attachment 1883878View attachment 1883879View attachment 1883880View attachment 1883881View attachment 1883882View attachment 1883884View attachment 1883885View attachment 1883886View attachment 1883887View attachment 1883888View attachment 1883889
View attachment 1883891
THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS HERE LITERALLY BULLIED ME FOR MONTHS DRIVING ME TO SUICIDE AND FUCKING MADE FUN OF ME AND WOULD HIT ME PUSH ME IN THE HALLWAY FOR NO REASON AND FILM ME AND GET 760K VIEWS ON TIKTOK FOR IT AND PEOPLE ENCOURAGING THEM TO BULLY THE FUCK OUT OF ME

THIS PHOTO ON THE INSTAGRAM SCREENSHOT IS LITERALLY FUCKING OVER A YEAR OLD, BUT THEY STILL REPOSTED IT LAST MONTH.
I LITERALLY LEFT THIS HORRID PLACE, BUT THEY STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO POST ME BECAUSE THEIR LIFE IS SO BORING. I HATE THEIR STUPID REACTIONS TO ME! FORCING ME TO SMILE AND STICK MY TONGUE OUT OR THREATENING TO BEAT ME UP!
FUCK THIS ONLY FURTHER FUELS THE BURNING RAGE INSIDE ME! I THOUGHT MOVING CITIES WOULD IMPROVE MY LIFE! BUT I STILL SEE THEIR FUCKING FACES IN MY NIGHTMARES, I CAN'T GET RID OF THEM! AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DO ABOUT THIS! BECAUSE THIS CAN'T FUCKING GO ON! THEY'RE DRIVING ME MENTALLY INSANE BY THE DAY PROGRESSES, ALL DAY EVERY FUCKING DAY I'M THINKING ABOUT THIS SCHOOL AND WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO ME. BECOMING THE BIGGEST CLOWN AND JESTER AT MY SCHOOL, AND NO ONE EVER GAVE ME A FUCKING CHANCE TO BE MYSELF.
IT'S ALL A BIG FUCKING BLUR, I BARELY REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT HIGHSCHOOL BECAUSE THE CONSTANT FEAR OF HAVING TO LOOK BEHIND MY BACK TO MAKE SURE NO ONE IS TRYING TO BEAT ME UP, OR SHIV ME, ETC. WHAT THE FUCK! I DID NOTHING WRONG TO THESE FUCKTARDS, AND THEY JUST WANT ME TO RETALIATE! AS I LIKE TO SAY "DON'T LET THEIR IGNORANCE ROB YOU OF YOUR FREEDOM" I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO GET THESE BASTARDS OUT OF MY SKULL SPONGE, BUT I CAN'T NECESSARILY FIND A WAY TO DO THAT. WHEN ALL THEY DO IS FUCKING HATE ON ME, AND PURPOSEFULLY TRY TO MAKE ME OUT AS A BAD, EVIL PERSON. WHEN IRL I'M JUST A SHY AWKWARD GUY WHO'S FRIENDLY, BUT NOT OUTGOING. I JUT WISH THESE BASTARDS WOULD LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, I HATE IT AND THIS IS MAKING ME MORE FUCKING DEPRESSED THAN I ALREADY AM. I LOST MY FUCKING LIFE TO THESE NORMIES MAN, I HAD FRIENDS WHO I KNEW AS MY BROTHERS FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS THAT TURNED AGAINST ME AND JOINED THIS HATE TRAIN JUST TO FUCK AROUND WITH ME MAN!

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT MAN, I'M GOING TO PROVE THESE BASTARDS WRONG. WHEN I GO BACK TO AND FINISH HIGHSCHOOL IN 2028 I'M LITERALLY TAKING NO SHIT FROM ANYONE. BY THEN I'LL HAVE A MOTORCYCLE LARYNXPLASTY CYBERWARE I WILL BE 6 FOOT 6 FROM PEPTIDES STEROIDS AND LEG LENGTHENING TATTOOS NICE HAIR FACIAL SURGERY ROIDED BODY TRAINED FOR SIX YEARS PURPLE EYES YOU WANT A MONSTER? I'LL GIVE YOU THE MOST LOW-TRUST MONSTER THIS UNIVERSE HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN! AFTER THE NEXT SIX YEARS OF WAGESLAVING AND LOOKSMAXXING, I WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SLAYER GIGA CHAD, AND I'M JOINING THE MILITARY AT 18. SO WHEN I GO BACK TO HIGHSCHOOL WHEN I'M 22 YEARS OLD I WILL BE A COMBAT VETERAN MACHINE, NO LITTLE FAGGOT WILL BE ABLE TO BEST ME IF THEY DARE TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME. I WILL FUCKING SHOW THESE ASSHOLES, I'M NOT GOING TO LET A FEW MONTHS OF 2021 DEFINE MY FUTURE, I WILL INSTEAD USE THIS RAGEFUEL FROM THESE NORMIES PICKING ON ME AS MOTIVATION TO BECOME A NEW ROBOTIC SPECIES. YOU ALL MAY NOT SEE MY VISION, BUT IT WILL BE GREAT, AND YOU ALL WILL WATCH AS THE PROPHECY UNRAVELS. I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY, AND THESE RECESSED BONELESS CUCKS WON'T GET IN MY WAY OF FUTURE SUCCESS. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL TALK TO ME, AND ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU CAN BEFORE I AM UNABLE TO BE ON THIS SITE ANY LONGER IN 2024 I GO DARK. YOU WILL NOT SEE ME FOR 4 YEARS, THEN I WILL EMERGE, A TANK COMES INTO SCENE FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT VOID OF HELL. YOU ALL WILL WATCH AS I MOG EVERY NORMIE THAT HAS TORTURED ME FOR YEARS! AND THE INCELIUS UPRISE WILL BE THE GREATEST REVOLUTION KNOWN TO MAN! THE SOYCIETY APOCALYPSE WILL BE NO MORE! JUST WAIT AND SEE MY FUTURE PLANS, I WILL BE THE ULTIMATE MOGGING MACHINE. EVERY NORMIE THAT BULLIED ME FOR THOSE 3 HORRIBLE MONTHS, WILL SHED A TEAR AS THEY LOOK INTO MY DARK SOULESS EYES, AS I WHISPER

It’s over for you James, I’m sorry

Ok these photos make you look nt asf . Everyone is posting with you , taking pictures of you / with you .
yeah but a lot of them are making fun of me and shit
the girls are genuine literally it gave me so much dopamine when random girls in the hallway would grab me and just take me to their lunch table and shit or when theyd offer me a blowjob at lunch or after school lmfao but man these dudes it's like a big competition for them

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 20189
JFL Your whole highschool reputation ruined for ever wait until college to restart again

View attachment 1883864
btw the guys in the top photo are cool but
View attachment 1883865View attachment 1883867View attachment 1883868View attachment 1883869View attachment 1883870View attachment 1883871View attachment 1883872View attachment 1883873View attachment 1883874View attachment 1883875View attachment 1883876View attachment 1883877View attachment 1883878View attachment 1883879View attachment 1883880View attachment 1883881View attachment 1883882View attachment 1883884View attachment 1883885View attachment 1883886View attachment 1883887View attachment 1883888View attachment 1883889
View attachment 1883891
THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS HERE LITERALLY BULLIED ME FOR MONTHS DRIVING ME TO SUICIDE AND FUCKING MADE FUN OF ME AND WOULD HIT ME PUSH ME IN THE HALLWAY FOR NO REASON AND FILM ME AND GET 760K VIEWS ON TIKTOK FOR IT AND PEOPLE ENCOURAGING THEM TO BULLY THE FUCK OUT OF ME

THIS PHOTO ON THE INSTAGRAM SCREENSHOT IS LITERALLY FUCKING OVER A YEAR OLD, BUT THEY STILL REPOSTED IT LAST MONTH.
I LITERALLY LEFT THIS HORRID PLACE, BUT THEY STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO POST ME BECAUSE THEIR LIFE IS SO BORING. I HATE THEIR STUPID REACTIONS TO ME! FORCING ME TO SMILE AND STICK MY TONGUE OUT OR THREATENING TO BEAT ME UP!
FUCK THIS ONLY FURTHER FUELS THE BURNING RAGE INSIDE ME! I THOUGHT MOVING CITIES WOULD IMPROVE MY LIFE! BUT I STILL SEE THEIR FUCKING FACES IN MY NIGHTMARES, I CAN'T GET RID OF THEM! AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DO ABOUT THIS! BECAUSE THIS CAN'T FUCKING GO ON! THEY'RE DRIVING ME MENTALLY INSANE BY THE DAY PROGRESSES, ALL DAY EVERY FUCKING DAY I'M THINKING ABOUT THIS SCHOOL AND WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO ME. BECOMING THE BIGGEST CLOWN AND JESTER AT MY SCHOOL, AND NO ONE EVER GAVE ME A FUCKING CHANCE TO BE MYSELF.
IT'S ALL A BIG FUCKING BLUR, I BARELY REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT HIGHSCHOOL BECAUSE THE CONSTANT FEAR OF HAVING TO LOOK BEHIND MY BACK TO MAKE SURE NO ONE IS TRYING TO BEAT ME UP, OR SHIV ME, ETC. WHAT THE FUCK! I DID NOTHING WRONG TO THESE FUCKTARDS, AND THEY JUST WANT ME TO RETALIATE! AS I LIKE TO SAY "DON'T LET THEIR IGNORANCE ROB YOU OF YOUR FREEDOM" I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO GET THESE BASTARDS OUT OF MY SKULL SPONGE, BUT I CAN'T NECESSARILY FIND A WAY TO DO THAT. WHEN ALL THEY DO IS FUCKING HATE ON ME, AND PURPOSEFULLY TRY TO MAKE ME OUT AS A BAD, EVIL PERSON. WHEN IRL I'M JUST A SHY AWKWARD GUY WHO'S FRIENDLY, BUT NOT OUTGOING. I JUT WISH THESE BASTARDS WOULD LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, I HATE IT AND THIS IS MAKING ME MORE FUCKING DEPRESSED THAN I ALREADY AM. I LOST MY FUCKING LIFE TO THESE NORMIES MAN, I HAD FRIENDS WHO I KNEW AS MY BROTHERS FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS THAT TURNED AGAINST ME AND JOINED THIS HATE TRAIN JUST TO FUCK AROUND WITH ME MAN!

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT MAN, I'M GOING TO PROVE THESE BASTARDS WRONG. WHEN I GO BACK TO AND FINISH HIGHSCHOOL IN 2028 I'M LITERALLY TAKING NO SHIT FROM ANYONE. BY THEN I'LL HAVE A MOTORCYCLE LARYNXPLASTY CYBERWARE I WILL BE 6 FOOT 6 FROM PEPTIDES STEROIDS AND LEG LENGTHENING TATTOOS NICE HAIR FACIAL SURGERY ROIDED BODY TRAINED FOR SIX YEARS PURPLE EYES YOU WANT A MONSTER? I'LL GIVE YOU THE MOST LOW-TRUST MONSTER THIS UNIVERSE HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN! AFTER THE NEXT SIX YEARS OF WAGESLAVING AND LOOKSMAXXING, I WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SLAYER GIGA CHAD, AND I'M JOINING THE MILITARY AT 18. SO WHEN I GO BACK TO HIGHSCHOOL WHEN I'M 22 YEARS OLD I WILL BE A COMBAT VETERAN MACHINE, NO LITTLE FAGGOT WILL BE ABLE TO BEST ME IF THEY DARE TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME. I WILL FUCKING SHOW THESE ASSHOLES, I'M NOT GOING TO LET A FEW MONTHS OF 2021 DEFINE MY FUTURE, I WILL INSTEAD USE THIS RAGEFUEL FROM THESE NORMIES PICKING ON ME AS MOTIVATION TO BECOME A NEW ROBOTIC SPECIES. YOU ALL MAY NOT SEE MY VISION, BUT IT WILL BE GREAT, AND YOU ALL WILL WATCH AS THE PROPHECY UNRAVELS. I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY, AND THESE RECESSED BONELESS CUCKS WON'T GET IN MY WAY OF FUTURE SUCCESS. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL TALK TO ME, AND ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU CAN BEFORE I AM UNABLE TO BE ON THIS SITE ANY LONGER IN 2024 I GO DARK. YOU WILL NOT SEE ME FOR 4 YEARS, THEN I WILL EMERGE, A TANK COMES INTO SCENE FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT VOID OF HELL. YOU ALL WILL WATCH AS I MOG EVERY NORMIE THAT HAS TORTURED ME FOR YEARS! AND THE INCELIUS UPRISE WILL BE THE GREATEST REVOLUTION KNOWN TO MAN! THE SOYCIETY APOCALYPSE WILL BE NO MORE! JUST WAIT AND SEE MY FUTURE PLANS, I WILL BE THE ULTIMATE MOGGING MACHINE. EVERY NORMIE THAT BULLIED ME FOR THOSE 3 HORRIBLE MONTHS, WILL SHED A TEAR AS THEY LOOK INTO MY DARK SOULESS EYES, AS I WHISPER

"Blacks have highest smv after whites"

You’d be good at it
yeah that's the thing i'd be too good at it, if i was a party clown it would drive me crazy knowing im just a jester

JFL Your whole highschool reputation ruined for ever wait until college to restart again
yeah im waiting until 2027 to go back to highschool and finish my sophomore year

yeah that's the thing i'd be too good at it, if i was a party clown it would drive me crazy knowing im just a jester
Lmao, tbh that’s kinda true bro, wish u luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
What if they find your social media?
what'll they be able to do? ill be like 6 2 with roids and my face of course

what'll they be able to do? ill be like 6 2 with roids and my face of course
Lmao, 6 2 James will be interesting to see, I thought your growth plates were closed though?

• +1
Lmao, 6 2 James will be interesting to see, I thought your growth plates were closed though?
no theyre still open

Bro just by looking at the people bullying you

My confidence increased by 300%

Don't give them attention and you should of stopped the disrespect when it first happened

Focus on yourself and your dreams and people who care about you and trust you will be far better than them

No such things as bad publicity. You have e-fame.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
cagers

unironically go ER and start a massacre and be on the news. I’m rooting for you james
Nah he already looks like a school shooter don't give him ideas poor guy needs to get a haircut

Bro just by looking at the people bullying you

My confidence increased by 300%

Don't give them attention and you should of stopped the disrespect when it first happened

Focus on yourself and your dreams and people who care about you and trust you will be far better than them

i cant man its a city full of thousands vs just one me glad i got out while i still could
Nice lore

the faces of NT people everybody, watch and learn

imagine being in a class with a freak like me of course they have to bully me to be more nt and further they're neurotypical agenda

• +1
No such things as bad publicity. You have e-fame.

it's just hard to think it's good publicity when they're trying to make you look bad on purpose from every angle every day every movement is fucking recorded and then i get depressed and spend all this time looksmaxxing my lower third eye area everything blood sweat and tears
from bonesmashing FUCKING BLLEEDING FROM MY PORES BREAKING BONES just to be included in some stupid redpill youtubers video about failed looksmaxxing and made fun of by some normie who doesn't even wash their face

• So Sad
Nah he already looks like a school shooter don't give him ideas poor guy needs to get a haircut
u don't know what ur talking about nigga

@curlyheadjames you unironically completely serious look better than everyone who “bullied” you. if you were just normal u would’ve been the bully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 22627
@curlyheadjames you unironically completely serious look better than everyone who “bullied” you. if you were just normal u would’ve been the bully.
sadly at this point in those pics i had been lurking for 8 months and brain had been corrupted by so much by psl autism i had no choice but to jestermaxx bc i saw a thread that said if you arent david gandy then you either jestermaxx or betabuxx
i know i mogged them face wise but that didnt matter when i made myself look like an idiot online that automatically brings u down from a chadlite whihc some say i was to a truecel

Honestly man sounds like therapy would unironically be good for you. From an outsiders perspective some of the views you hold (eg. having to looksmax before going back to school, feeling alone with being badly bullied) are irrational. And talking about inceldom and looksmaxing stuff irl is kind of a social suicide, most people will find it rly weird. A therapist could help with that too since you can talk to them about that stuff and then normal topics with other people. So if you can get access to one I would def recommend it.

You're young so you have plenty of time to get everything in order, gl

• +1
Reactions: deer and LooksOrDeath
I swear normies are the worst. They are like a bunch mindless drones that just follow whatever the next person is doing.

• +1
I swear normies are the worst. They are like a bunch mindless drones that just follow whatever the next person is doing.
Like most people here

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16133 and womanappreciator
cant man its a city full of thousands vs just one me glad i got out while i still could
Since you got out just forget it I understand it was hard but reminding yourself only going to hurt you hope you feel better now these fuckers don't even deserve you

• So Sad
Honestly man sounds like therapy would unironically be good for you. From an outsiders perspective some of the views you hold (eg. having to looksmax before going back to school, feeling alone with being badly bullied) are irrational. And talking about inceldom and looksmaxing stuff irl is kind of a social suicide, most people will find it rly weird. A therapist could help with that too since you can talk to them about that stuff and then normal topics with other people. So if you can get access to one I would def recommend it.

You're young so you have plenty of time to get everything in order, gl
yeah i know thanks but not thanks i dont want your jewish therapy are you a foid btw? i just need to go get surgery before going back to school im disappearing for like 7 days next year to iran to get like 6 surgeries for my eyes and lower third and coming back and when i come home ill see my bank account is dorwned like 15k and forget whyand never talk about it again i know from outsider perspefctive it sounds wierd but you guys arent on my lebvel and arent as low inhib as me then in 2027 the week before i return to highschool to mog everyone ill be getting purple iris implants

they are sheep and follow the herd and trends it's how it's been for centuries it's historically encoded in their dna just like how tribal music is encoded into niggers genetics to like rap music
lick my dirty farty asshole that i havent washed in over a year u gay nigger
You were the better looking man in every pic they took of you
i can kinda see it tbh but they're all fucking chads just mogging me and beating upon the incelius looksmaxxer like look at thje picture they are fucking chads they became chads bc trhey are nt

Attachments

• EEA4EA61-54C1-46F3-BB6C-6918D990C5A6.jpeg
    EEA4EA61-54C1-46F3-BB6C-6918D990C5A6.jpeg
    279.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 86FEC4E9-425B-4122-88A9-1E56A44DEFE5.jpeg
    86FEC4E9-425B-4122-88A9-1E56A44DEFE5.jpeg
    386.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 84E602FE-0D5C-420D-B9DC-DBA087968250.jpeg
    84E602FE-0D5C-420D-B9DC-DBA087968250.jpeg
    468 KB · Views: 0
  • 2BFFD614-35A3-47E9-BFE2-8DE8D83575A5.jpeg
    2BFFD614-35A3-47E9-BFE2-8DE8D83575A5.jpeg
    525.9 KB · Views: 0
  • A5F2D6D3-ED64-415A-BBFF-A1003F4562D5.jpeg
    A5F2D6D3-ED64-415A-BBFF-A1003F4562D5.jpeg
    348.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3758B472-084E-4D84-B177-1BE8A392439C.jpeg
    3758B472-084E-4D84-B177-1BE8A392439C.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
Nigga in what universe are they chad ? that city was cursed with goofy ass niggas , love yourself

look at his perfect fucking side profile as he points and laughs at a subhuman incel like me hes mogging me he has more forward growth than me