MY YOUNGER BROTHER'S TUTOR WAS GIVING ME IOIs

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
She's some older woman - ugly af. She asked to speak to me because she wanted to discuss teaching routes with me. I come downstairs and sit down, and her face went red. She was playing with her neck and clothes and shit, being flustered and smiling lots. Whatever I said, she would go red and fidget a lot - bitch would not shut up, she just kept wanting to speak to me JFL.

She then after claims that I have the right personality to teach, and that I have the "oompf" and charisma to teach.

Blackpill is real, I was fully acting NPC like and she claimed I was charismatic. JFL I felt disgusted that a subhuman such as her was going red and playing with her hair, her neck and clothes.

Haircut halo.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, lilhorizontal32, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
whats your hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
her ethnicity ? and whats npc

• JFL
is she brown?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
Shoulda fucked her so you could make a future thread about it tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036 and FailedNormieManlet
She's some older woman - ugly af. She asked to speak to me because she wanted to discuss teaching routes with me. I come downstairs and sit down, and her face went red. She was playing with her neck and clothes and shit, being flustered and smiling lots. Whatever I said, she would go red and fidget a lot - bitch would not shut up, she just kept wanting to speak to me JFL.

She then after claims that I have the right personality to teach, and that I have the "oompf" and charisma to teach.

Blackpill is real, I was fully acting NPC like and she claimed I was charismatic. JFL I felt disgusted that a subhuman such as her was going red and playing with her hair, her neck and clothes.

Haircut halo.
Chadpreet treatment, mogs me:feelsmega:

• JFL
Did you get a little mad that she thought she has a chance with you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19036 and FailedNormieManlet
Did you get a little mad that she thought she has a chance with you?
Not mad, more of disgust and finding it funny seeing blackpilled shit at work. Like the way she was acting, it felt like (no pedo) I was speaking to a little girl and I was in charge of shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18244
Not mad, more of disgust and finding it funny seeing blackpilled shit at work. Like the way she was acting, it felt like (no pedo) I was speaking to a little girl and I was in charge of shit.
Use her fat ass to get a teaching qualif.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
I would

• Ugh..
autism

• +1
Mirin, what’s her psl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

I’m jealous. If I looked like @FailedNormieManlet id have a lay count of 400 by now :feelsohh::feelswhy::feelsgood:

• JFL

Haircut halo.
Fark, TFW not a curry :feelswhy::feelswah:. I remember this MENA JB came over to my house once and her dad and my mum were speaking and apparntly this foid was acting all flustered over me and shit. I’m aspie so I was like :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: the whole time.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
Brutal bengalipill

How will other curries ever recover? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
If she's white then go for it, I guess.