My Yubo chadfish gets spammed with messages like this from different foids everyday

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
B6D4C064 6D05 45D3 8B4F 68E4E0453BDF

It’s actually overwhelming how many whores shower me with affection and offers of sex/relationship when I’m chadfishing. If you want to roleplay as Chad and basically just delude yourself for a good few hours then you should try it (although it’s so depressing after you snap back to reality).

P.S : I also insult whores and make them feel insecure so I’m doing God’s work as well as coping.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pravum, Hero of the Imperium, PubertyMaxxer and 12 others
i hate being ugly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Golang, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Sounds like hell on earth, think i'll pass

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, HighIQcel and Taylorswift
can you post the pics of the dude you used?

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
can you post the pics of the dude you used?
812F4AD4 D1A1 4BAC B771 48938D40AAB0
54D503C7 C247 41DA 896C 42768B99ADF9

I didn’t use these specific pics because they are so painstakingly fake but he has other believable selfies of him that I used.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
tf he looks like a school shooter here
post the pics you used

• Hmm...
wtf he doesnt even look that good and sluts are still begging for him?
I mean he is a million steps ahead of the competition 99% of yubo users are fat n ugly or just average guys tryharding to be gl.
And most girls like that age already get wet from feminine man + haircut like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo and Taylorswift
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
eboymaxxed
I don’t think you realize just how actually goodlooking he is.
925400AA BB90 4823 A294 B4ECD68EF2B1

If you think this is normal and just e-boy maxxed then you need a reality check. This forum is full of delusional faggots.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, MentalistKebab, karbo and 2 others
I don’t think you realize just how actually goodlooking he is.
View attachment 471543
If you think this is normal and just e-boy maxxed then you need a reality check. This forum is full of delusional faggots.
Im not saying he's not gl but in those pics you sent he is eboymaxxed lol

• Hmm...
Im not saying he's not gl but in those pics you sent he is eboymaxxed lol
In that ID unfrauded pic he still is goodlooking. Idk why you are coping so hard.

How old are the girls

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 5393 and Taylorswift
How old are the girls
Oldest I got was 23 and youngest was 15 (I restricted my age range to 15-17 only). The 23 year old whore was a hot latina but she couldn’t add me because I was underage.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

tell me with a straight face that this guy is white

Oldest I got was 23 and youngest was 15 (I restricted my age range to 15-17 only). The 23 year old whore was a hot latina but she couldn’t add me because I was underage.
is yubo a popular app in west europe? I have never heard of it before.

maybe i should use it for some jailbaits

you got very defensive really fast. You seem insecure.

eye color constants and colored hair on the pic above.

View attachment 471555
looks hispanic/balkan here
He’s clearly white jfl at your iq not knowing about hooding it’s not gook eyes dumbass

• +1
is yubo a popular app in west europe? I have never heard of it before.

maybe i should use it for some jailbaits
I’m not sure if you would be able to fuck anyone with that burn victim looking ass face of yours tbh. No offense but just telling you so you don’t go in there just to get brutally humiliated.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5393
I’m not sure if you would be able to fuck anyone with that burn victim looking ass face of yours tbh. No offense but just telling you so you don’t go in there just to get brutally humiliated.
well i dont look like that anymore.

is it a popular app?

It’s impossible to slay on yubo without looking 16-18 years old with nw0 and collagen they hate masculine guys

• +1
He’s clearly white jfl at your iq not knowing about hooding it’s not gook eyes dumbass
he doesn't look white to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and Taylorswift
Edit:Also ethnics without colored eyes or halo feature

• +1
It’s impossible to slay on yubo without looking 16-18 years old with nw0 and collagen they hate masculine guys
is it only 13-16 year old girls on that app?

well i dont look like that anymore.

is it a popular app?
It is popular but unless you meet the looks threshold of a JB slayer then you won’t get shit. Minimum looks to get worshipped and messaged first on a consistent basis is to be at least on this guy’s level
26A3159F C180 436E 857C B93F370276CF

Good luck lmao

Attachments

• B7683B1F-2725-4E6B-A05D-781058BC2BC1.jpeg
    B7683B1F-2725-4E6B-A05D-781058BC2BC1.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 38
is it only 13-16 year old girls on that app?
Yes, it's basically tinder for teens. For some reason a lot of girls love skater boys and asians jfl don't know why.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
It is popular but unless you meet the looks threshold of a JB slayer then you won’t get shit. Minimum looks to get worshipped and messaged first on a consistent basis is to be at least on this guy’s level
View attachment 471573
Good luck lmao
Damn u need to look like a tiktok twink? they dont like roided masc guys with tattoos who are early 20s?

how do i get his hooded eyes

Damn u need to look like a tiktok twink? they dont like roided masc guys with tattoos who are early 20s?
You are coping so hard. That guy is fucking pretty and that’s why he gets so many JBs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
how do i get his hooded eyes
Just be born with compact orbitals bro! Aka just have different parents who have compact orbitals and different genetics theory :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
You are coping so hard. That guy is fucking pretty and that’s why he gets so many JBs.
I see so many tiktok twinks on his level here in sweden. every other teen has curtains here srs.

sometimes i also get messages that suggest i am chad, too bad i dont radiate the same chad energy irl (5'7 framecel with shit profile)

NW0 high collagen teen doesn’t cut it. You need to be actually pretty or else you will barely get scraps. It as hypergamous as any other app. Sure you can “slay” or get validation from whores if you are only above average but it will be low tier whores. 7/10 with prettyboy pheno is the looks threshold you need to meet to be worshipped there (like the guy I’m using).