Myopia + not wearing glasses = bad?

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
I have like -2 on both eyes for a few years now but i dont bother wearing my glasses because of looksmin. I only use them for watching Tv / in Class when i have to see at far distances.
Gonna switch to contacts soon anyway.

However, could that have a negative influence on your eyearea in terms of looks or it doensnt matter?

Thx boyos

Get contacts bro

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, MentalistKebab and BradAniston
I always wear glasses and was interested in getting LASIK, but I'm scared I will expose my eye area with glasses off which is not the greatest as well as my nose.

I think it depends how well glasses can conceal your eye area + nose size.

I have like -2 on both eyes for a few years now but i dont bother wearing my glasses because of looksmin. I only use them for watching Tv / in Class when i have to see at far distances.
Gonna switch to contacts soon anyway.

However, could that have a negative influence on your eyearea in terms of looks or it doensnt matter?

Thx boyos
Nah bro, you'll be fine, I am in the same situation and my eye area did not change

I always wear glasses and was interested in getting LASIK, but I'm scared I will expose my eye area with glasses off which is not the greatest as well as my nose.

I think it depends how well glasses can conceal your eye area + nose size.
The other way for me Glasses looksmin me hard i cant cope with them

i just meant if living without glasses/contacts although you need em could change you eye area physically in a bad way. What do you mean with exposure? Pls elaborate
glasses can hide your eye flaws u know.
BTW I personally think glasses off ( dk about contacts) reduce upper eyelid exposure.

DONT WEAR GLASSES. IT MAKES YOUR EYESIGHT WORST, LOOKS UGLY AND FUCKS UP YOUR EYE AREA EVEN MORE. IT MAKES YOUR EYES LONGER AND BULGE OUT.

• Hmm...
Reactions: godlikesz
DONT WEAR GLASSES. IT MAKES YOUR EYESIGHT WORST, LOOKS UGLY AND FUCKS UP YOUR EYE AREA EVEN MORE. IT MAKES YOUR EYES LONGER AND BULGE OUT.
in what world wearing glasses cause this ??? stop the cope pls

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
  • JFL
Reactions: godlikesz
R U RETARDED. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A GUY WITH GLASSES?
stop
Glasses

Last edited:
Ok so i would be fine then

Fuck me does that mean i should wear Them???
Tbh. It might not be that bad if ur only -2. But every guy with -9 glasses i see has fucking bulging eyes which look shit. These are usually kids who wear glasses for a long time so their eyes become progressively worse.

just get laser surgery eye disorders are genetic mostly

Tbh. It might not be that bad if ur only -2. But every guy with -9 glasses i see has fucking bulging eyes which look shit. These are usually kids who wear glasses for a long time so their eyes become progressively worse.
The thing is that I have decent hunter eyes so glasses incredibly looksmin me

The thing is that I have decent hunter eyes so glasses incredibly looksmin me
Tbh dont wear glasses. I also have myopia around the same as yours, and i dont wear glasses. Your eyesight will progressively get worse, but thats just due to aging. Usually the myopia stops when ur full developed.

That is the most BS thing I ever heard. You are bulshitting from your ass with no knowledgr whatsoever.

If anything not wearing any glasses or contacts will make your eye sight worse in long term.

I am not even gonna adress your stupid "glasses make eye are worst" theory.

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP
Tbh dont wear glasses. I also have myopia around the same as yours, and i dont wear glasses. Your eyesight will progressively get worse, but thats just due to aging. Usually the myopia stops when ur full developed.

It will get worse regardless, I didn't wear glasses when my myopia was mild and it progressed to the point I can't see shit, it's shitty genetics

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
It will get worse regardless, I didn't wear glasses when my myopia was mild and it progressed to the point I can't see shit, it's shitty genetics
Yeah. I know it gets worse regardless. But I have a lot of friends who wear glasses, and it just seems to accelerrate. Also it really fucks up your eye area tbh. Makes your eyes bugle about and makes your eyes look in opposite directions.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
That is the most BS thing I ever heard. You are bulshitting from your ass with no knowledgr whatsoever.

If anything not wearing any glasses or contacts will make your eye sight worse in long term.

I am not even gonna adress your stupid "glasses make eye are worst" theory.
All my friends who wore glasses from a young age had their fucking eye sight deterioate.

All my friends who wore glasses from a young age had their fucking eye sight deterioate.
Its because they have shit genes and bad habits. I been using 3.0 for myopia for last 4 years and its still the same.

And my bulging ethnic eyes are coming from mother side and I had that eyes before my eye sight fucked in the middle school because I had an autistic habit of looking at maps very closely for hours.

Any laser surgerycels here? I'm thinking of getting it done even though I have pretty high astigmatism and thin cornea, probably gonna get bad sides but fuck it