NAC as appetite suppressant?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Last time I ate was 8 hours ago now, took NAC 6 hours ago, barely even hungry at all now. My breakfast was a small portion of oats and raspberries, nothing big. Is this placebo or does NAC acc help w this?

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
@MoggerGaston I know you took NAC for a while, were the results this severe for you too? Normally I’d be starving by now

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
semaglutide lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
took nac for nearly a year and never had that

what else do you take

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493 and socialcel
@AlexBrown84 how much NAC were u taking? mine is 800mg

this guys says he lost weight on it.

Do you feel anything else on NAC? First time hearing about the drug it sounds amazing. Less cravings, less addictive, tendencies less intrusive thoughts or anything?

Any sides?

• +1
Do you feel anything else on NAC? First time hearing about the drug it sounds amazing. Less cravings, less addictive, tendencies less intrusive thoughts or anything?
I’m not addicted to anything really so can’t comment on it.

Any sides?
I took it on an empty stomach (for better absorption) and my stomach hurt quite severely (AKA gastrointestinal issues). That’s it so far, just took another pill with a meal, we’ll see

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lethbridge
Ramadan life hack cheat code

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Lethbridge
American oats are sprayed with pesticides like chlormequat. Why do you eat this? The sugar is an inferior energy source. The fiber ruins your gut. It has antinutrients. Why would you even eat this?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and socialcel
American oats are sprayed with pesticides like chlormequat. Why do you eat this? The sugar is an inferior energy source. The fiber ruins your gut. It has antinutrients. Why would you even eat this?
1. I’m not american
2. I’m european
3. I’m finno-ugric
4. It’s organic
5. I’m white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
1. I’m not american
2. I’m european
3. I’m finno-ugric
4. It’s organic
5. I’m white
All of what I said besides pesticides still applies. Oats are a food that was only given to slaves and serfs.

• Hmm...