NAC is still ascending me hard.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
N-Acetyl-Cysteine.

I have 0 cravings. Losing weight non-stop. Haven't had any drugs, sugar, alcohol or any unhealthy food since NYE when I started taking this shit after my drug-infused rave.

I am already at the lightest weight I've been since 2 years. Will reach my leanest ever at this rate in just a couple of weeks.

Only downside I've noticed is I seem to be quite emotionally flatlined. Masturbating barely even gave me any pleasure at all so I stopped doing that too.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Mr Test, BrahminBoss and 11 others
@BrahminBoss

also the emotional flatline is from the NAC

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, BrahminBoss and MoggerGaston
What does NAC do? Sounds like the name of a knock off vape brand jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and MoggerGaston
I took high doses of this for a bit, but the effect wore off after like a week.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
nac is crap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and dimorphism
@BrahminBoss

also the emotional flatline is from the NAC

I don't purely see it as a negative effect so far though.

I've noticed I've gotten more productive despite not feeling much anymore. Things I normally waste my time with have gotten less interesting. I got more calm.

But also more dead, less lively. So honestly idk.
I will probably not use it in the long-term, just for establishing a couple of healthier habits and then getting off it.

It kinda feels like going through a dopamine detox.

• +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, gribsufer1, thereallegend and 1 other person
I don't purely see it as a negative effect so far though.

I've noticed I've gotten more productive despite not feeling much anymore. Things I normally waste my time with have gotten less interesting. I got more calm.

But also more dead, less lively. So honestly idk.
I will probably not use it in the long-term, just for establishing a couple of healthier habits and then getting off it.

It kinda feels like going through a dopamine detox.
i plan on taking NAC long term for skin lightening. Might even get it injected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Hero of the Imperium, Jigen and 2 others
What does NAC do? Sounds like the name of a knock off vape brand jfl.
No idea tbh. I started taking it as apparently its' good for brain+liver health when you use drugs. But the more I read about it, apparently it has a shitton of other effects too

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Didn't even know this was a thing. I am also dosing VitC very high next to it so my skin must be getting paler by the day aswell then JFL.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
According to this thread, NAC might as well be the limitless drug. Very high IQ galaxy brains. Every supplement cures cancer and all ailments.

• +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, Danish_Retard, Jigen and 1 other person
According to this thread, NAC might as well be the limitless drug. Very high IQ galaxy brains. Every supplement cures cancer and all ailments.
jake mcdorman brian finch GIF by Global Entertainment

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2507
No idea tbh. I started taking it as apparently its' good for brain+liver health when you use drugs. But the more I read about it, apparently it has a shitton of other effects too
Maybe I should try it. Been dosing 3000 mg of MSM for a month now. And no crazy results aside from face getting like half a shade lighter.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and thereallegend
PSA: skinmaxxing should mostly about skin texture not color. Unless you have hyperpigmentation.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
You should take glycine next to NAC. It expanded the lifespan of mice by 25%

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230105-231318_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230105-231318_WhatsApp.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator, Hero of the Imperium and MoggerGaston
i dont plan on taking this long-term as it seems to reduce derived pleasure in life for me. Not worth extra lifespan for.

But it's worth it to me in the short-term for reducing drug damage, losing weight and getting more productive.

Does it also make you lower inhib?
Yeah sorta. I've noticed it reduced stress and anxiety for me.

Like today at the grocery store there was some weird guy being awfully close to me while I was trying to pay by card and enter my pin.

Without hesitation or any stress, I told the guy to move away a couple feet so I can pay. Felt very relaxed throughout this interaction while normally I would notice atleast a little stress response.

• Love it
Reactions: Allandro
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and MoggerGaston
Maybe I should try it. Been dosing 3000 mg of MSM for a month now. And no crazy results aside from face getting like half a shade lighter.
4000 mg+ I would do more than that for bleaching tbh
1200 Nac
Vit C
lutein
Also beef liver
And 5000 mg liposomal gluta

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Jigen
PSA: skinmaxxing should mostly about skin texture not color. Unless you have hyperpigmentation.
Color matters a lot for curry’s mostly and even blacks mullatos are only race with comparable smv to whites

• +1
1200 Nac
Vit C
lutein
Also beef liver
ive been using 3000mg nac daily for the past 5 days lol

No idea tbh. I started taking it as apparently it’s' good for brain+liver health when you use drugs. But the more I read about it, apparently it has a shitton of other effects too
1200 Nac
Vit C
lutein
Also beef liver
I just want to clear dark spots (basically my whole face lol). Not bleach my skin. But I bet that stack would ascend my results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I just want to clear dark spots (basically my whole face lol). Not bleach my skin. But I bet that stack would ascend my results.
I’ve been only using nac and vit c and beef liver for the last month while home from college and getting results. In the week I used my full stack I lightened half a shade jfl (I’m light skin to begin with tho)

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
N-Acetyl-Cysteine.

I have 0 cravings. Losing weight non-stop. Haven't had any drugs, sugar, alcohol or any unhealthy food since NYE when I started taking this shit after my drug-infused rave.

I am already at the lightest weight I've been since 2 years. Will reach my leanest ever at this rate in just a couple of weeks.

Only downside I've noticed is I seem to be quite emotionally flatlined. Masturbating barely even gave me any pleasure at all so I stopped doing that too.
Good job getting leaner I hope it ascends you cuz it looks like you have good bones even though you are kind of chubby

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I’ve been only using nac and vit c and beef liver for the last month while home from college and getting results. In the week I used my full stack I lightened half a shade jfl (I’m light skin to begin with tho)
What dosage for Vitamin C?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Just discovered NAC also makes my dick bigger

• Hmm...
@AlexBrown84 is a walking pharmacy, bro what's your view on NAC?

• +1
Main effect is on skin right?
No, I started taking this to help my brain cope with the large amount of recreational drugs I am doing.

I didn't even know it had any effects on skin.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Chinacurry
just cancermaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
1200 Nac
Vit C
lutein
Also beef liver
And 5000 mg liposomal gluta

What are the advantages of beef liver and lutein ?

The nets just giving me blue pill results.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What are the advantages of beef liver and lutein ?

The nets just giving me blue pill results.
Red undertones from beef liver cuz vit a and lutein is an antidioxidant that helps with lightening a bit

Last edited:
Ive heard cysteine dumps methionine in theory, but in practice rats who were fed cysteine completely ameliorated the lifespan extension from avoiding methionine. I think very low doses for a week is healthy.

@MoggerGaston what doses?

Ive heard cysteine dumps methionine in theory, but in practice rats who were fed cysteine completely ameliorated the lifespan extension from avoiding methionine. I think very low doses for a week is healthy.
What?

@MoggerGaston what doses?
Was using 2000-3000mg per day back then.

I still use it, but only 500mg per day now. I didnt like how emotionless it made me feel at the higher dose. But maybe it was placebo or because of something else idk