Nah i am cooked. No chance at redemption. Rhinoplasty revision has a 98.5% failure rate on me.

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

Damned to a Meaningless life
Joined
Oct 25, 2024
Posts
17,714
Reputation
23,341
Yeah its ggs.
I thought it was bad but i underestimsted it.
After getting botched in the nose i coped thinking if i did everything and spend huge amount of money i could still reach freedom.
However it seems this was a delusion of mine.
Ai gives me a 98.5% chance of failing at the revision rhinoplasty.
I have a 1.5% chance at ascending.
Ngl not sure if i even do it . I am 5-10 times more likely to get botched again or even harder than to succeed.
Might be best to live rest of my days as a watching ghoul, reminicing of past days.
Ldaring and nightghouling.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gan21, ReccesedSlavic and Joeseminate
Yeah its ggs.
I thought it was bad but i underestimsted it.
After getting botched in the nose i coped thinking if i did everything and spend huge amount of money i could still reach freedom.
However it seems this was a delusion of mine.
Ai gives me a 98.5% chance of failing at the revision rhinoplasty.
I have a 1.5% chance at ascending.
Ngl not sure if i even do it . I am 5-10 times more likely to get botched again or even harder than to succeed.
Might be best to live rest of my days as a watching ghoul, reminicing of past days.
Ldaring and nightghouling.

how'd it get botched?
 
wtf am i reading

is this bait

theres not shot AI told you this, or your prompt had to be totally insane

but if serious just choose on a surgeon who can show you many sucessful revision cases he did himself? there are many cases of voldemort noses that look ok after revision

i will also get a revision at some point (not botched, just got before vs before’d) and its not that stressful to me, most popular hardmax in the world, how hard can your case be?
 
  • +1
Reactions: gan21
wtf am i reading

is this bait

theres not shot AI told you this, or your prompt had to be totally insane

but if serious just choose on a surgeon who can show you many sucessful revision cases he did himself? there are many cases of voldemort noses that look ok after revision

i will also get a revision at some point (not botched, just got before vs before’d) and its not that stressful to me, most popular hardmax in the world, how hard can your case be?
The fact revision rate so high it's not a walk in the park is it?

Every single surgeon I look up, even the most expensive and elite have botch cases for rhino. More so than most other types of surgeries. And if done wrong it dont just fk up aesthetics but also breathing too.

I have fleshy, thick-skinned bulbous nose. It's the hardest type of nose to fix.
 
Yeah its ggs.
I thought it was bad but i underestimsted it.
After getting botched in the nose i coped thinking if i did everything and spend huge amount of money i could still reach freedom.
However it seems this was a delusion of mine.
Ai gives me a 98.5% chance of failing at the revision rhinoplasty.
I have a 1.5% chance at ascending.
Ngl not sure if i even do it . I am 5-10 times more likely to get botched again or even harder than to succeed.
Might be best to live rest of my days as a watching ghoul, reminicing of past days.
Ldaring and nightghouling.
why do you think ai has a good accuracy on this
 

Similar threads

AustrianMogger
Replies
1
Views
110
Tintin
Tintin
AustrianMogger
Replies
20
Views
417
Jgns
Jgns
A
Replies
0
Views
58
ace794
A
E
Replies
2
Views
131
edwardcullenmogs
E
rockstarr
Replies
11
Views
136
AustrianMogger
AustrianMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

  • justjutting
  • christmaseval
  • Animepilled
Back
Top