Nah i am cooked. No chance at redemption. Rhinoplasty revision has a 98.5% failure rate on me.

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

Damned to a Meaningless life
Joined
Oct 25, 2024
Posts
17,714
Reputation
23,352
Yeah its ggs.
I thought it was bad but i underestimsted it.
After getting botched in the nose i coped thinking if i did everything and spend huge amount of money i could still reach freedom.
However it seems this was a delusion of mine.
Ai gives me a 98.5% chance of failing at the revision rhinoplasty.
I have a 1.5% chance at ascending.
Ngl not sure if i even do it . I am 5-10 times more likely to get botched again or even harder than to succeed.
Might be best to live rest of my days as a watching ghoul, reminicing of past days.
Ldaring and nightghouling.
 
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7, Shrek2OnDvD, peptidehater22 and 1 other person
how did you get botched? show me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and AustrianMogger
Yeah its ggs.
I thought it was bad but i underestimsted it.
After getting botched in the nose i coped thinking if i did everything and spend huge amount of money i could still reach freedom.
However it seems this was a delusion of mine.
Ai gives me a 98.5% chance of failing at the revision rhinoplasty.
I have a 1.5% chance at ascending.
Ngl not sure if i even do it . I am 5-10 times more likely to get botched again or even harder than to succeed.
Might be best to live rest of my days as a watching ghoul, reminicing of past days.
Ldaring and nightghouling.
most people don’t know rhinoplasty is one of the most medically complex procedures to perform

still not over.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
most people don’t know rhinoplasty is one of the most medically complex procedures to perform

still not over.
I mean for me it is.
1.5% chance is literally nothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Yeah its ggs.
I thought it was bad but i underestimsted it.
After getting botched in the nose i coped thinking if i did everything and spend huge amount of money i could still reach freedom.
However it seems this was a delusion of mine.
Ai gives me a 98.5% chance of failing at the revision rhinoplasty.
I have a 1.5% chance at ascending.
Ngl not sure if i even do it . I am 5-10 times more likely to get botched again or even harder than to succeed.
Might be best to live rest of my days as a watching ghoul, reminicing of past days.
Ldaring and nightghouling.
1.5% is a bigger perecent than being born chad
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and AustrianMogger
how are you botched? is your nose crooked? what’s going on?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AustrianMogger and mxl4chi1

Similar threads

Slavurik
Replies
55
Views
228
Slavurik
Slavurik
AustrianMogger
Replies
5
Views
60
longjohnmong
longjohnmong
S
Replies
0
Views
12
Sherif2232
S
ICR
Replies
0
Views
19
ICR
ICR
rockstarr
Replies
33
Views
198
rockstarr
rockstarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top