Nah, she wasn't into me

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Yeah, long story short, the cute high-MTB girl probably isn't into me.

She has 600 followers on ig while I have 200. This should've been a hint in the beginning.

Either way, my friend told me how I behave like an autist with girls and that "if he was in my skin (having my looks), he would make her his gf".

That, combined with the fact I am the only one from my class she always greets me with a smile in the hallway gave me hope.

Yet, now I realized that it was just a hype. She probably isn't into me. There has been at least 2 times where she was with her friends and she didn't approach me to talk.

This ruined my past 2 days, I've been crying like a little cowardly faggot. I hate getting attached

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Manletmachine, slavicpsycho and 7 others
Low t af

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Lonenely sigma
If she doesn't approach and ask you out, it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, mogstars, yvngbreadstick and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49008 and Nick.Harte

She has 600 followers on ig while I have 200. This should've been a hint in the beginning.

Either way, my friend told me how I behave like an autist with girls and that "if he was in my skin (having my looks), he would make her his gf".

That, combined with the fact I am the only one from my class she always greets me with a smile in the hallway gave me hope.

Yet, now I realized that it was just a hype. She probably isn't into me. There has been at least 2 times where she was with her friends and she didn't approach me to talk.

This ruined my past 2 days, I've been crying like a little cowardly faggot. I hate getting attached
What’s your height?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Show us a picture of your face🤣
Its over broski

• So Sad
Reactions: rusian
Its over broski

Absolutely over for your lower third, eye area, and philtrum

How subhuman are your friends if they think they could get her to fuck with your looks lmao. No point in crying over a foid who is instantly repulsed by the mere sight of you in public son

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma

How subhuman are your friends if they think they could get her to fuck with your looks lmao. No point in crying over a foid who is instantly repulsed by the mere sight of you in public son
He mogs me, he was just making a point how its autistic behaving thats the problem.

And yeah, idk what to do anymore. Whats the point in the first place? I am never going to be liked or loved, my looks suck, and on top of all of that I doubt I can even ascend through surgeries.

Thats why I avoid getting attached. Once it happens it hurts A LOT

Just make teenagers rope theory

• +1
Reactions: zura
Just make teenagers rope theory
He is right though. If he needs to lie to me in order to make me happy that means its over. I am not mad at him and I won't rope because of my family

He mogs me, he was just making a point how its autistic behaving thats the problem.

And yeah, idk what to do anymore. Whats the point in the first place? I am never going to be liked or loved, my looks suck, and on top of all of that I doubt I can even ascend through surgeries.

Thats why I avoid getting attached. Once it happens it hurts A LOT
I'd say surgery would definitely help

But you're a clingy sub HTN turboautist, best hope is moneymaxxing to comfycel ngl

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Lonenely sigma
  • +1
I'd say surgery would definitely help

But you're a clingy sub HTN turboautist, best hope is moneymaxxing to comfycel ngl
Other than feeling loved there is no point in being alive. I can't be happy with just being rich, traveling and what not.

If I manage to earn the money I will surgerymaxx. If that fails, I failed. I don't know and won't think about what happens next, but it won't be happier than my life currently.

Btw, what's your rating? Are you a mogger or are you in the same boat as me?

Other than feeling loved there is no point in being alive. I can't be happy with just being rich, traveling and what not.

If I manage to earn the money I will surgerymaxx. If that fails, I failed. I don't know and won't think about what happens next, but it won't be happier than my life currently.
Hope you succeed bhai
Btw, what's your rating? Are you a mogger or are you in the same boat as me?
Wouldn't know about my rating exactly tbh. Hard to be objective

Incel though

• So Sad
Not very sigma ohio kai cenat of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Lonenely sigma

the fact you said "she has 600 followers i have 200" tells me more than i need to know. stop being a fucking weirdo and you will be successful in the future. start by deleting your looksmaxx account brah.

the fact you said "she has 600 followers i have 200" tells me more than i need to know. stop being a fucking weirdo and you will be successful in the future. start by deleting your looksmaxx account brah.
I brought that up to show that she is a semi-popular girl while, in comparison, I am an outcast.

Besides I am ugly as fuck as you can see, I can't do anything really without fixing my looks

if she isn’t talking about sex within the first 3 seconds of meeting you, it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22 and Lonenely sigma
I brought that up to show that she is a semi-popular girl while, in comparison, I am an outcast.

Besides I am ugly as fuck as you can see, I can't do anything really without fixing my looks
please go outside brah

i really hate getting attached it makes me feel like this life is not worth living

• +1
Lol pathetic she thinks instagram followings matter

Low T faggot. Slayers like me would fuck her then leave her for the homeless men

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
you didnt give one reason for why she isnt into you, you just chickened out lmao you retard