Name failo theory: would a white person with an obviously ethnic name be failoed in dating?

Would average white people be failoed if they had a non-Western name in dating?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Take for example, Hamidah Brinkley, who is 100% White English (I'm assuming a posho because poshos give their kids odd/exotic names here, or typical posho shit like Lottie, Cordelia and Hattie) despite having an obviously ethnic first name associated mostly with MENA/Black women.

As a MENA guy myself, I don't like it, because us non-whites sometimes have to change our names on dating apps to be considered by women, whereas white people, especially white foids like Whiteidah Brinkley, are just proving their white privilege and they don't have to change their name to fix their SMV in dating.

Whiteidah Brinkley doesn't have to change her name (of course, she's a foid, foids have infinite SMV, especially white foids) and neither does a white guy named Jamal in order to increase their SMV, but take the many times where curries have to change their names to Lorenzo or Alessandro on Tinder just to get exposure from women of ANY race.

People like Whiteidah Brinkley compound the problem ethnics face when not just dating, but getting promotions, employed in top jobs, getting rent or even being profiled by the police simply because of racial assumptions based on your name. Why is it that some ethnics, particularly mixed ethnics and east Asians, try to name their kids something Western (and in the cases of hapas/half Indians, change their ethnic last name into the white parent's name) just to help pass them off and integrate?

Would average white people be failoed if they had a non-Western name in dating?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 7580 and FailedNormieManlet
In what way do you reckon it's a big failo?
E1EB3FAF DADF 4FF1 AE65 CD2581D64036

'Sup, my name is Jamal Ahramnde'
seems shady as fuck coming from a white person :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7098, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
I’m white with an ethnic name and it’s been a big source of bullying tbh
This
Some parents think it's "cool and trendy" to give white children ethnic names when they have NO connection to Africa, the Arab World or east Asia for example, but that just causes problems for both the white child with the ethnic name, and actual ethnics themselves when it comes to getting job promotions/jobs/rent/dating/bullying/etc.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksOrDeath, Chadeep and 2 others
View attachment 1608254
'Sup, my name is Jamal Ahramnde'
seems shady as fuck coming from a white person :ogre:
White parents, especially posh white parents (the biggest perpetrators of this trend) think it would make the kid seem cool and exotic. That just causes problems for the kid and actual ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I know a white tall HTN named Ali, no one cares lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Technically it’s not ethnic but people perceive it that way cause of the way it sounds. It sounds Arabic and lots of people ask if I am part Arabic, I think it’s a Hebrew word though
Are you of Jewish descent? If so that's understandable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Definitely understandable in that case then.
What I don't get is two fully white English parents from a Christian background, who vote Tory naming their white kid Mohammed.
"Oh, I met a guy named Mohammed when I was 18 on my gap yahhhhhhhhh on a trip to Indonesiaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Henrietta: "Cordeliaaaaaaaaaah time to go to Pret a Mangeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Cordelia: "Yes Henriettaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

no such thing as a name failo unless you have a retarded name like De'Humberto salvador Quantavion felipe desanchez de laRosa VI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Oberyn and Xangsane
It depends on the origin of the name and the name itself
I know many people with Indian names, but they're white and black :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Are Balkan/Slavic names failo ? I do good, wonder if I’d do better with a western name lol

My Ukrainian friend said he did better when he larped with a western name , could be placebo idk

Are Balkan/Slavic names failo ? I do good, wonder if I’d do better with a western name lol

My Ukrainian friend said he did better when he larped with a western name , could be placebo idk
Really? I have a Anglo Saxon first name and a clearly Slavic surname, but names don't affect anything at first approach. Only looks does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Really? I have a Anglo Saxon first name and a clearly Slavic surname, but names don't affect anything at first approach. Only looks does.
Yea name pill isn’t real imo , but lots of guys think thier names holding them back.. my friend also changed his pics so probably that’s why he got better results

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 14160
no such thing as a name failo unless you have a retarded name like De'Humberto salvador Quantavion felipe desanchez de laRosa VI
Humbertos me

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16369
Yea name pill isn’t real imo , but lots of guys think thier names holding them back.. my friend also changed his pics so probably that’s why he got better results
Nah Salludon gets more Matches with Western name and no beard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15004, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
have you actively experienced your name affecting your dating life? If so, what happened?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
have you actively experienced your name affecting your dating life? If so, what happened?
Depends on the woman tbh. But I haven't really tried apart from that indian/white woman.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Depends on the woman tbh. But I haven't really tried apart from that indian/white woman.
i don't know who you're talking about

was she your only relationship?

• +1
Id still rather be named Osama than humberto

• +1
Depending on the name it can. Ethnics names Like Malik, Adam, Michael, Nasir, and Ali aren’t that bad but ethic names like Mohammed, Abdul, Abdullah, is bad

I like to look at all different types of pills and their effect socially.
you have half a dozen threads on names atleast :confused:
almost always about sandnigga names

• Love it
Why do you keep sending this: >>>>
" I must, I must, I must increase my height. I've got to admit I'm obsessed with lifts. I've had this problem since I was a kid. I used to look up to Lord Gandy, because he mogs me to heaven at 6'3. "

• JFL
" I must, I must, I must increase my height. I've got to admit I'm obsessed with lifts. I've had this problem since I was a kid. I used to look up to Lord Gandy, because he mogs me to heaven at 6'3. "

• JFL
signature

26d0292784b7592edc6321f74bf8fb79

The name is Ibrahim Ali Khan :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Did Oussama Guessoum ever get catfish made of him with his real name vs. a fake name? That'd be the best way to answer this question.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18045

no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Did Oussama Guessoum ever get catfish made of him with his real name vs. a fake name? That'd be the best way to answer this question.
This

I'm gonna try a salludonfish with a fake name that sounds cringy

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
I'm gonna try a salludonfish with a fake name that sounds cringy

Guessoum is a Gigachad though. Wouldn't he be a better choice?

• +1
Not gonna use famous models or celebrities.

I thought he was reasonably low in fame despite Gigachad/Terrachad looks.

Maybe 109k insta followers means you could be found out though.

• +1
I thought he was reasonably low in fame despite Gigachad/Terrachad looks.

Maybe 109k insta followers means you could be found out though.
I personally wouldn't use famous models/celebrities or married people in my experiments.

Gonzalo

• JFL