Name failo theory: would a white person with an obviously ethnic name be failoed in dating?

Would average white people be failoed if they had a non-Western name in dating?

• Total voters
It's a halo if you're gl and a failo if you're not.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
The biggest slayer name in my school was Sam.

Typical name given to a fuckboi chad.

Know loads of Ali's that are white.

A name failo would be something like Anup, Sandeep, Achuth, Wakass or any other shitshin name.
Ali G

I know a lot of blacks and whites named after curry names, and no I don’t just mean the name “india” I mean like names like Anushka, nadia and shit

But they ain’t failed by curry names. A foid called “China” once fancied me years back and first thing I said to her was “lol your names the name of a country” she laughed this was when I was an innocent kid and not incel JFL :feelswhy::feelsrope:

I know a lot of blacks and whites named after curry names, and no I don’t just mean the name “india” I mean like names like Anushka, nadia and shit

But they ain’t failed by curry names. A foid called “China” once fancied me years back and first thing I said to her was “lol your names the name of a country” she laughed this was when I was an innocent kid and not incel JFL :feelswhy::feelsrope:
Let me guess, was the foid named China a black foid

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Let me guess, was the foid named China a black foid
:dafuckfeels:How… did you know

But I also know white foids called China one I lived with in uni

• +1
I may be in the minority but I personally think it can halo you. "Just be foreign" is legit. Having a foreign sounding same can intrigue alot of women in liberal cities who want to know more about you and your family/heritage. Like my real name is "french sounding" I've been told several times and women have asked about it before.

• Woah
I may be in the minority but I personally think it can halo you. "Just be foreign" is legit. Having a foreign sounding same can intrigue alot of women in liberal cities who want to know more about you and your family/heritage. Like my real name is "french sounding" I've been told several times and women have asked about it before.
Where do you live?
It doesn't seem to be the case in the UK for some reason....

Where do you live?
It doesn't seem to be the case in the UK for some reason....
Burger land lol.. murica is more multi cultural than the uk. USA is only 60% white vs 85% white in the uk (England).

• So Sad
Depends what the name is.

But in general not that much, but you can always go by a nickname if you think it’s that much of a failo