name more delusional user

R

Rupert Pupkin

Zephir

R

Rupert Pupkin

Zephir
lol why you hatin on my akhi, he ascended
He's like the Lorax, only instead of being the voice for the trees he's the voice for the ethnics

i dont hate him, i hate this kind of narcissistic behavior, where he plays this psychological game after putting some delusional bragging in each of his posts to draw attention to himself. Reminder, I've been here since he had his first account, there is a reason why he has 50,000 posts, if you can't put one and two together, I don't know what to tell you.
1-png.1878555

i wouldnt care if he just trolling, but he is serious in his actions

Indo_Chad

Indo_Chad

6'1 Instapilled NTpilled Persian in America
Nah he is genuinely a good dude who seems to have a lot of knowledge on things, just waaaay too much in PSL autism

I understand his thinking as pre ascension him was rope tier, if I had ascended from invisible incel to chadlite+ even I would have been very vocal about my own praise cause the difference in how people treat is so fucking crazy it messes with your brain.

Moggie

Moggie

Praise Gandy
i dont hate him, i hate this kind of narcissistic behavior, where he plays this psychological game after putting some delusional bragging in each of his posts to draw attention to himself. Reminder, I've been here since he had his first account, there is a reason why he has 50,000 posts, if you can't put one and two together, I don't know what to tell you.
1-png.1878555

i wouldnt care if he just trolling, but he is serious in his actions
Life is about hapiness and i love you all.

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
Just live your life king. Actions speak for us.
What have you done to look better?
How people even here think of you?
You are seen as an autistic rambling parasite, by nearly everyone.
And nearly everyone knows that you are bitter to anyone with a bit of success. Literally nearly all of your replies are about calling out others.
So chill bro.
Everyone who i talked to in private knows how i am. There is also a persona to play thats fun to do in those forums.

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
Nah he is genuinely a good dude who seems to have a lot of knowledge on things, just waaaay too much in PSL autism

I understand his thinking as pre ascension him was rope tier, if I had ascended from invisible incel to chadlite+ even I would have been very vocal about my own praise cause the difference in how people treat is so fucking crazy it messes with your brain.
I’m not even like he said. And even if i did it few times its usually because it adds value to the discussion, or for banter.
But anyway why justifying yourself to a guy like him. I know who i am you know who you are.
Actions speak for us.

buflek

buflek

chink destroyer
Just live your life king. Actions speak for us.
What have you done to look better?
How people even here think of you?
You are seen as an autistic rambling parasite, by nearly everyone.
And nearly everyone knows that you are bitter to anyone with a bit of success. Literally nearly all of your replies are about calling out others.
So chill bro.
Everyone who i talked to in private knows how i am. There is also a persona to play thats fun to do in those forums.
hes a fucking autistic retard jfl

just in the last 2-3 days he keps confronting me and when i proved him wrong he just stopped replying. i thought he has smth against me personality but its just some sad incel who hates on everyone here

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
hes a fucking autistic retard jfl

just in the last 2-3 days he keps confronting me and when i proved him wrong he just stopped replying. i thought he has smth against me personality but its just some sad incel who hates on everyone here
Is it a coincidence that all the guys who leave their basements, have irl success, all understand each others and are friends here like you, @Indo_Chad and a bunch others, and that only bitter inkwells attack you for no reason?

inferiorpispot234

inferiorpispot234

RIP RabidRosaries (PBUH)
Wtf..
All he had to do to ascend was softmaxxes lol
Reallly dont get it tbh

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

Femalegazemaxxing
We’re all looksmaxxing for narcy reasons tbh

B

bladexeno

Platinum
just go for girls that does not care about those shallow standard. Its not over.

B

bladexeno

Platinum

Was StreegeReturn pre ascension really rope tier? His jaw, eyes and midface ratio is good. So what made him rope tier? It cannot be nose.

Indo_Chad

Indo_Chad

Was StreegeReturn pre ascension really rope tier? His jaw, eyes and midface ratio is good. So what made him rope tier? It cannot be nose.
Pre ascension pheno was deathnic Persian pheno, its invisible both in Iran and everywhere on Earth

He looks like an exotic Iranic dude white girls get wet over now

B

bladexeno

Platinum
Pre ascension pheno was deathnic Persian pheno, its invisible both in Iran and everywhere on Earth

He looks like an exotic Iranic dude white girls get wet over now
How do you change pheno like that?

Indo_Chad

Indo_Chad

How do you change pheno like that?
Nose job if very bad nose
Improving skin quality and color
Shaping eyebrows and beard
Better hairstyle
NT clothing style

basically just softmaxxing to look like an exotic white dude with some ethnic genes (that's how I would describe most softmaxxed Middle Eastern dudes like my avatar) AKA spicy whites in NT terms

Last edited:
B

bladexeno

Platinum
Nose job if very bad nose
Improving skin quality and color
Shaping eyebrows and beard
Better hairstyle
NT clothing style

basically just softmaxxing to look like an exotic white dude with some ethnic genes (that's how I would describe most softmaxxed Middle Eastern dudes like my avatar) AKA spicy whites in NT terms
Brown hair is biggest pheno lookmax. Its usually the dark hair that make you look ethnic.

Indo_Chad

Indo_Chad