Napoleon De Geso is the weirdest mfer on this schizo board

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
JFL @Napoleon de Geso is legit fucked in the head. Wtf man I just read his post history and archived it. What the fuck.

Has to be active on 4chan and lolcow... what a weird cunt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, the MOUSE, hardestmfintheroom and 9 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Skywalker, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 14 others
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 48681 and 8 others
You're not any better than him nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, the MOUSE, HerpDerpson and 11 others
Hes a moefag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681
You're not any better than him nigga
I am a lot better for I am not a pedo. I like nice feet, what's wrong with that? Also asshole. Who doesn't love a nice wet female anus?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 52625, Deleted member 48681 and 2 others
I am a lot better for I am not a pedo. I like nice feet, what's wrong with that? Also asshole. Who doesn't love a nice wet female anus?
You're a cuck obsesssed with BBC
Napoleon unironically lifemogs everyone on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 48681, AlexBrown84 and 6 others
You're a cuck obsesssed with BBC
Napoleon unironically lifemogs everyone on this forum
BBC? When did I say shit about BBC? I spam BWC not BBC

• JFL
I'm not even joking or exaggerating in the slightest when I say that every Lithuanian or Latvian person I've seen on the internet was psychotic. There's just something about those countries man. The highest suicide rates in Europe. They have too much Aryan blood, it's just too powerful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 52625 and 7 others
I'm not even joking or exaggerating in the slightest when I say that every Lithuanian or Latvian person I've seen on the internet was psychotic
Baltics are such Russo-cuck subhumans. Including that massive faggot @Sverige / Goatis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 48681 and TsarTsar444
Baltics are such Russo-cuck subhumans. Including that massive faggot @Sverige / Goatis.
every time you're in a discord with that weird nigga with the thick accent who is obsessed with gore and talks about how much he hates niggers every 5 seconds he always ends up being from the Baltics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 48681 and 3 others
Keep barking for the KING from Lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, the MOUSE, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
  • JFL
I'm not even joking or exaggerating in the slightest when I say that every Lithuanian or Latvian person I've seen on the internet was psychotic. There's just something about those countries man. The highest suicide rates in Europe. They have too much Aryan blood, it's just too powerful.
Yeah Lithuanians and Latvians are untamed unhinged aryans, it took germanic knights to brutally genocide them and calm their psychosis down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 48681
I thought he was NT spic but now I find out he’s oldcel neet (who used to be an NT slav according to @IAMNOTANINCEL )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681, WeiWei and IAMNOTANINCEL
Yeah Lithuanians and Latvians are untamed unhinged aryans, it took germanic knights to brutally genocide them and calm their psychosis down
My ancestors lived in red circle

Neteuton

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 48681, WeiWei and TsarTsar444
So-called Prussians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and Deleted member 23391
  • JFL
True

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 48681
he’s chill

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 48681
Including that massive faggot @Sverige / Goatis.
finally a man of my taste
imagine eating raw meat- he is starting to look worse and worse by the day, maybe those prions are finally getting to the brains :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Baltic people have the oldest living indo-european language. Lithuanians had some of the largest genetic footprint of European hunter-gatherers. Also that @Napoleon de Geso cuck is literally belarussian

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
finally a man of my taste
imagine eating raw meat- he is starting to look worse and worse by the day, maybe those prions are finally getting to the brains :feelskek:
No lol. He doesn't actually follow his own preachings. Fucker says it's too expensive. So imagine this faggot going on YouTube, begging for donations etc, telling people to eat raw meat while he eats McDonalds. No joke.

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
@Incellectually_Shy weirdmogs him

JFL @Napoleon de Geso is legit fucked in the head. Wtf man I just read his post history and archived it. What the fuck.

Has to be active on 4chan and lolcow... what a weird cunt.
howd u archive it?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and BitchBoy
No lol. He doesn't actually follow his own preachings. Fucker says it's too expensive. So imagine this faggot going on YouTube, begging for donations etc, telling people to eat raw meat while he eats McDonalds. No joke.
fr? do you ahve proof of this? goatis eats processed food? :feelskek: :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465