Narcissistic

Phad

Phad

JATT
Who else on this site has this low mindset where they constantly compare them selves to others. Like a endless competition and everytime you see somebody lower than you, you get this rush which not even bliss can compare to because you know no matter hard anybody tries everything is already determined by genes.

Attachments

• 4661B2A2-B22B-43F9-B500-4DB2C7E54DB2.jpeg
    4661B2A2-B22B-43F9-B500-4DB2C7E54DB2.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 21
Sometimes I suppose :D I am honestcel

Who else on this site has this low mindset where they constantly compare them selves to others. Like a endless competition and everytime you see somebody lower than you, you get this rush which not even bliss can compare to because you know no matter hard anybody tries everything is already determined by genes.
Thats my favoirte quote from fit of all time. But no i dont, i dont feel like im competing with anyone. If you only compare yourself to other you will never be happy.

Thats my favoirte quote from fit of all time. But no i dont, i dont feel like im competing with anyone. If you only compare yourself to other you will never be happy.
Do u get motivated when u see people living better lives or u feel worse?

I know you arent asking me but I answer anyway, I feel worse. Much much worse. I'm the personification of envy

I think its good that they've made it to a good spot in their life. It dosent make me feel worse

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 611
I know you arent asking me but I answer anyway, I feel worse. Much much worse. I'm the personification of envy
Yea makes sense, I noticed many other people act the same on this forum. I’m trying to figure out why some people’s brain do this. It’s almost like the fight or flight response but with situations we face day to day.

I get a rush anytime I see someone saying they have a small dick or they're less than 6'0 tall but feel subhuman when they ask for a rating and they face mog me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, androidcel and Deleted member 611
Nope, makes me hate them.
Except I don't hate @Nibba strangely. Prob becuz he's honest and blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Nope, makes me hate them.
Except I don't hate @Nibba strangely. Prob becuz he's honest and blackpilled
I've never seen the problem with loving yourself and all of your accomplishments. Narcissism is annoying when it's not deserved or warranted

Dude mogging someone feels so good, at the same time getting mogged crushes my soul lol

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and dogtown
Like with that faggot @Zesto

I've never seen the problem with loving yourself and all of your accomplishments. Narcissism is annoying when it's not deserved or warranted
u mean being delusional right? Or something else

i feel good when i see short guys,can't even imagine not being tall,ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Nibba
I don’t really feel good about mogging anyone. I feel bad more than anything tbh.

I do like feeling smarter than people. That’s a very rare occurrence though..

I don’t really feel good about mogging anyone. I feel bad more than anything tbh.

I do like feeling smarter than people. That’s a very rare occurrence though..
Same ngl. Sometimes I feel bad but sometimes I just get a ecstasy like feeling, just depends on the person

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac