Narcy girl says posting yourself on social media is a turn off

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
This girl and her friends who im speaking to rn are so fucking delusional i wanna throw up . This bitch is showing pictures of legit chads posting selfies , gym pics and she is saying “its cringe and a turn off “
Tom Cruise What GIF

Then i showed my pics and what i post and she goes “ If i was one of your hoes on snap i would probably think you already have a gf “

At that point i didnt even want to bother with the interaction i was to stoned to even care , just jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, the MOUSE, DeadTrees and 5 others
Destroy her logic bro what are u waiting fuck that foid

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Immediately because you're Chad she suggests the idea of her being one of your hoes. Brootal.

Like clockwork. Never surprises me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, PsychoH, MoggerGaston and 3 others
Women ☕

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Immediately because you're Chad she suggests the idea of her being one of your hoes. Brootal.

Like clockwork. Never surprises me.
This would be a medium low interest female to me , i need a woman to simp and make it easy for me but i always find myself working for the hot ones i really want

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This would be a medium low interest female to me , i need a woman to simp and make it easy for me but i always find myself working for the hot ones i really want
We all have to work a bit for the ones we really want. That's part of what makes me want them. I get sick of the ones who give themselves up so easily. I had a situation happen to me recently (twice actually) where a woman was too eager to have sex with me (and in one case she wanted to date me after meeting me one time) and it grossed me out because I know she is doing the same shit for others if it's THAT easy for me when I'm nothing special looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Yliaster, Sny and 2 others
It's Reverse Psychology which is Female Game 101 they basically dont want other women to see you
because then they would be forced to compete

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, edodalic29 and Xangsane
This girl and her friends who im speaking to rn are so fucking delusional i wanna throw up . This bitch is showing pictures of legit chads posting selfies , gym pics and she is saying “its cringe and a turn off “
Tom Cruise What GIF

Then i showed my pics and what i post and she goes “ If i was one of your hoes on snap i would probably think you already have a gf “

At that point i didnt even want to bother with the interaction i was to stoned to even care , just jfl
She just wants him all to herself

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
We all have to work a bit for the ones we really want. That's part of what makes me want them. I get sick of the ones who give themselves up so easily. I had a situation happen to me recently (twice actually) where a woman was too eager to have sex with me (and in one case she wanted to date me after meeting me one time) and it grossed me out because I know she is doing the same shit for others if it's THAT easy for me when I'm nothing special looking.
And what was her looks level

Insecure sounding tbh
The girls sound insecure or I sound insecure? One wanted to date me after meeting one time, other one said she wanted to suck my dick within the first two minutes of meeting her. The one who said she wanted to SMD was a girl I just smiled at outside a liquor store because she smiled at me first. She approached me and we talked for like two minutes before it got sexual.

And yes she quite literally told me she wanted to suck my dick. I later found out she had an onlyfans which turned me off even more.

Last edited:
Stop taking women seriously

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 71265
tbh it make sense for me bc when women post it is a turn off i can already tell they are whores

• +1
Reactions: jollibee
The girls sound insecure or I sound insecure? One wanted to date me after meeting one time, other one said she wanted to suck my dick within the first two minutes of meeting her. The one who said she wanted to SMD was a girl I just smiled at outside a liquor store because she smiled at me first. She approached me and we talked for like two minutes before it got sexual.

And yes she quite literally told me she wanted to suck my dick. I later found out she had an onlyfans which turned me off even more.
wtf I didn't know you were this good-looking