Nardil, Lyrica, and Vorinostat is the Social God Mode Stack

Cope

Cope

I'm extremely NT and lowinhib right now from this stack :feelsgah:. I have ascended!

Take all three of these with some caffeine and you will live life on tutorial mode. Inducing hypomania is key in order to become a high NT, lowinhib social god.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: kingpiin, MSEinvestigator, horizon and 19 others
Based MAOImaxing gigachad tbh
Clapping Applause GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
I'm extremely NT and lowinhib right now from this stack :feelsgah:. I have ascended!

Take all three of these with some caffeine and you will live life on tutorial mode. Inducing hypomania is key in order to become a high NT, lowinhib social god.
The only with this stack atm though is that I can't shit to save my life :feelsrope:

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bump because more of you incels need to see this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
where do you get nardil op..you have perscription?

The only with this stack atm though is that I can't shit to save my life :feelsrope:
Lol issues with constipation i cant lmao

where did u get the vorinostat?

any possible sides with this stack and how to avoid em? does this have to be run for life?

hypomania? what crazy shit have u done/said on this stack lol

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Lol issues with constipation i cant lmao

where did u get the vorinostat?

any possible sides with this stack and how to avoid em? does this have to be run for life?

hypomania? what crazy shit have u done/said on this stack lol
I kid you not bro, I literally asked a random girl yesterday if she was DTF after a 2 minute conversation. Least to say, it didn't work. Was too low inhib :feelsrope:.

I got Vorinostat from a group buy on longecity. I took too much Lyrica which caused the constipation. Next time I run Vorinostat I won't take any Lyrica. The good thing about Vorinostat is that it should have lifetime effects because it changes long-term memory. This is a game-changer because with Nardil making me lowinhib, I should be able to maintain this state for a long time, even on a low dose. You won't have to run this stack for that long because Vorinostat should have lasting changes on your brain since it's changing your DNA.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, zeshama, MSEinvestigator and 13 others
I kid you not bro, I literally asked a random girl yesterday if she was DTF after a 2 minute conversation. Least to say, it didn't work. Was too low inhib :feelsrope:.
Holy shit? any low inhib stuff you've done with other dudes or something, mirin

I dont think it was too lowinhib although asking that first time is a bit bold, she probably just didnt find you attractive enough. Looksmaxxing bro, looksmaxxing.

I got Vorinostat from a group buy on longecity. I took too much Lyrica which caused the constipation. Next time I run Vorinostat I won't take any Lyrica. The good thing about Vorinostat is that it should have lifetime effects because it changes long-term memory. This is a game-changer because with Nardil making me lowinhib, I should be able to maintain this state for a long time, even on a low dose. You won't have to run this stack for that long because Vorinostat should have lasting changes on your brain since it's changing your DNA.
😍😍😍😍

Whats the specific mechanims that Vorinostat changes your dna?

so vorionstate makes you more social/low inhib, what does it do specifically besides the memory.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Solidcoin and Cope
Based

• +1
Broo im gonna rope why can’t i get my hands on it…

• So Sad
Reactions: kingpiin and Cope
Holy shit? any low inhib stuff you've done with other dudes or something, mirin
I went to the pharmacy the other day and this subhuman bitch behind me kept making snide remarks because she had to wait due to an issue they were having with my insurance. While she was mid-sentence, I literally yelled fuck off to her in front of everyone and there was a long line behind us.

I dont think it was too lowinhib although asking that first time is a bit bold, she probably just didnt find you attractive enough. Looksmaxxing bro, looksmaxxing.
Noooo, don't say I'm ugly :feelswhy:.

But in all seriousness, I said it in the wrong context. She was giving me IOIs but I was being too autistic in the moment.

Whats the specific mechanims that Vorinostat changes your dna?

so vorionstate makes you more social/low inhib, what does it do specifically besides the memory.
HDAC inhibition. Because Vorinostat has such a potent effect on neuroplasticity, through "exposure therapy" aka just going out in public, one can completely eliminate one's fears. That's why I was so forward with the girl yesterday, I wanted to experience that so that it potentially could change my long-term memory.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ezio6, EverythingMattersCel, FreakkForLife and 6 others
I went to the pharmacy the other day and this subhuman bitch behind me kept making snide remarks because she had to wait due to an issue they were having with my insurance. While she was mid-sentence, I literally yelled fuck off to her in front of everyone and there was a long line behind us.
DAYUM

Lmao

was it just sporadic? how did people react? any other of such low inhib shit you've done on this stack goddamn

HDAC inhibition. Because Vorinostat has such a potent effect on neuroplasticity, through "exposure therapy" aka just going out in public, one can completely eliminate one's fears. That's why I was so forward with the girl yesterday, I wanted to experience that so that it potentially could change my long-term memory.
This seems big. I'll have to do more research in MAOIs tbh, seems too good tbh

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
DAYUM

Lmao

was it just sporadic? how did people react? any other of such low inhib shit you've done on this stack goddamn
It wasn't really sporadic, it was leading up to the moment. I walked off after this and everyone was drop-dead silent in utter disbelief.

I will do more lowinhib later today and fill you in.

This seems big. I'll have to do more research in MAOIs tbh, seems too good tbh
Vorinostat isn't an MAOI though. Here's a more thorough post if you want to read more about it:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, EverythingMattersCel, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
OP HOW DO I ACQUIRE THESE PRODUCTS

I will do more lowinhib later today and fill you in.
Alright bett

Vorinostat isn't an MAOI though. Here's a more thorough post if you want to read more about it:
Nah i was talking abt the nardil and stuff

will read what u linked, and if u have other information about these substances pls link

It wasn't really sporadic, it was leading up to the moment. I walked off after this and everyone was drop-dead silent in utter disbelief.
How about you slaying those stacylites? what did u do with this shit that lead up this ?

• +1
Nah i was talking abt the nardil and stuff

will read what u linked, and if u have other information about these substances pls link
Wikipedia has very thorough information about Nardil here (Phenelzine is just the generic term for Nardil).

It's MoA is essentially this:
"Phenelzine is a non-selective and irreversible inhibitor of the enzyme monoamine oxidase (MAO). It inhibits both of the respective isoforms of MAO, MAO-A and MAO-B, and does so almost equally, with slight preference for the former. By inhibiting MAO, phenelzine prevents the breakdown of the monoamine neurotransmitters serotonin, melatonin, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine, as well as the trace amine neuromodulators such as phenethylamine, tyramine, octopamine, and tryptamine. This leads to an increase in the extracellular concentrations of these neurochemicals and therefore an alteration in neurochemistry and neurotransmission. This action is thought to be the primary mediator in phenelzine's therapeutic benefits."

Also:
"Phenelzine and its metabolites also inhibit at least two other enzymes to a lesser extent, of which are alanine transaminase (ALA-T),[18] and γ-aminobutyric acid transaminase (GABA-T),[19] the latter of which is not caused by phenelzine itself, but by a phenelzine metabolite phenylethylidenehydrazine (PEH). By inhibiting ALA-T and GABA-T, phenelzine causes an increase in the alanine and GABA levels in the brain and body. GABA is the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system, and is very important for the normal suppression of anxiety, stress, and depression. Phenelzine's action in increasing GABA concentrations may significantly contribute to its antidepressant, and especially, anxiolytic/antipanic properties, the latter of which have been considered superior to those of other antidepressants."

So tl;dr you're basically increasing every main neurotransmitter in the brain by taking Nardil. This is what it feels like to be a God.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kingpiin, CyberPsychodelic, MSEinvestigator and 6 others
Wikipedia has very thorough information about Nardil here (Phenelzine is just the generic term for Nardil).

It's MoA is essentially this:
"Phenelzine is a non-selective and irreversible inhibitor of the enzyme monoamine oxidase (MAO). It inhibits both of the respective isoforms of MAO, MAO-A and MAO-B, and does so almost equally, with slight preference for the former. By inhibiting MAO, phenelzine prevents the breakdown of the monoamine neurotransmitters serotonin, melatonin, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine, as well as the trace amine neuromodulators such as phenethylamine, tyramine, octopamine, and tryptamine. This leads to an increase in the extracellular concentrations of these neurochemicals and therefore an alteration in neurochemistry and neurotransmission. This action is thought to be the primary mediator in phenelzine's therapeutic benefits."

Also:
"Phenelzine and its metabolites also inhibit at least two other enzymes to a lesser extent, of which are alanine transaminase (ALA-T),[18] and γ-aminobutyric acid transaminase (GABA-T),[19] the latter of which is not caused by phenelzine itself, but by a phenelzine metabolite phenylethylidenehydrazine (PEH). By inhibiting ALA-T and GABA-T, phenelzine causes an increase in the alanine and GABA levels in the brain and body. GABA is the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system, and is very important for the normal suppression of anxiety, stress, and depression. Phenelzine's action in increasing GABA concentrations may significantly contribute to its antidepressant, and especially, anxiolytic/antipanic properties, the latter of which have been considered superior to those of other antidepressants."

So tl;dr you're basically increasing every main neurotransmitter in the brain by taking Nardil. This is what it's like to feel like a God.
JFL if you dont get on this (anybody reading) especially if you're a socially reclused introvertec cel (90%+ of us here)

I'll get on this after some looksmaxxing+gymcelling, i want to do low inhib shit when i can back it up and enjoy it to the fullest with my looksmaxxing further aiding in life quality and social success

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kingpiin, Deleted member 22354, cmfanel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 18840, AscendingHero and 1 other person
do you restrict your diet on nardil? i heard you cant eat cheese and shit

• +1
do you restrict your diet on nardil? i heard you cant eat cheese and shit
I don't, personally haven't had any issues eating tyramine-rich foods. Most of the literature on this is outdated.

It's also overexaggerated to sway people from not going on MAOIs, so that they're convinced to take jewpills like SSRIs.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 16453, Darwined and 3 others
I don't, personally haven't had any issues eating tyramine-rich foods. Most of the literature on this is outdated.

It's also overexaggerated to sway people from not going on MAOIs, so that they're convinced to take jewpills like SSRIs.
look into Moclobemide if you'd like. apparently its a MAOI that doesn't require any restrictions. but maybe youre right and it really is just outdated literature/data. Moclobemide is what i would go on if i want to change from SNRI duloxetine and NDRI buproprion

• +1

St jon is a maoi is it useless?

• +1
Will try this, thanks OP

• +1
I went to psychiatrist last week and got presicribed BuSpar 15mg a day.

along with Trintillex (Brintillex) an SSRI.

I only took BuSpar cuz I don't be hooked on SSRIs again..

BuSpar kinda works but I still need a little more... should I ask the Dr to prescribe me Nardil or Lyrica?

I suffer from GAD (Generalized anxiety disorder)

• +1
look into Moclobemide if you'd like. apparently its a MAOI that doesn't require any restrictions. but maybe youre right and it really is just outdated literature/data. Moclobemide is what i would go on if i want to change from SNRI duloxetine and NDRI buproprion
I was turned off by Moclobemide due to the lack of an effect on GABA. It's very serotonergic as well.

St jon is a maoi is it useless?
Pretty much, I'm sorry bro 😢. You should still give it a try though.

I went to psychiatrist last week and got presicribed BuSpar 15mg a day.

along with Trintillex (Brintillex) an SSRI.

I only took BuSpar cuz I don't be hooked on SSRIs again..

BuSpar kinda works but I still need a little more... should I ask the Dr to prescribe me Nardil or Lyrica?

I suffer from GAD (Generalized anxiety disorder)
Yea, look into GABAergic drugs for GAD. I had it bad as well until I started Nardil + Lyrica. It's the best combo I've used for anxiety, both GAD and social.

SSRI + Buspar put me in the hospital when I was younger due to serotonin syndrome. I'm not trying to discourage you, but be careful with dosing.

But Nardil is the gold standard for anxiety tbh, you really can't go wrong.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kroker and Deleted member 18840
I was turned off by Moclobemide due to the lack of an effect on GABA. It's very serotonergic as well.

Pretty much, I'm sorry bro 😢. You should still give it a try though.

Yea, look into GABAergic drugs for GAD. I had it bad as well until I started Nardil + Lyrica. It's the best combo I've used for anxiety, both GAD and social.

SSRI + Buspar put me in the hospital when I was younger due to serotonin syndrome. I'm not trying to discourage you, but be careful with dosing.

But Nardil is the gold standard for anxiety tbh, you really can't go wrong.
Seems like I dodged a bullet from not taking that SSRI... But could the Dr be wrong and doesn't know the consequences of BuSpar + SSRI?
Same question to the Dr who prescribed them to you too!

I tried Gabapentine before it literally worked for the first 20 mints after dosing then it made me anxious asf. Idk if Lyrica or Nardil will be different.

Seems like I dodged a bullet from not taking that SSRI... But could the Dr be wrong and doesn't know the consequences of BuSpar + SSRI?

I tried Gabapentine before it literally worked for the first 20 mints after dosing then it made me anxious asf. Idk if Lyrica or Nardil will be different.
Gabapentin only worked for me once and awhile, it's not consistent. Lyrica will give you a constant anxiolytic effect, it's way more potent.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, AscendingHero, Kroker and 1 other person

Any side effects I should keep in mind?

Any side effects I should keep in mind?
When you first start using Nardil, you're gonna go through a lot of sides. Atleast I did. Constipation, insomnia, daytime fatigue, hypotension, etc. were all an issue for me. But you gotta power through it because the end result is well worth it.

But you'll also get very hypomanic and experience A LOT of euphoria when you first start taking it. It's very enjoyable tbh, makes dealing with the sides seem like a non-factor.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, EverythingMattersCel, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
When you first start using Nardil, you're gonna go through a lot of sides. Atleast I did. Constipation, insomnia, daytime fatigue, hypotension, etc. were all an issue for me. But you gotta power through it because the end result is well worth it.

But you'll also get very hypomanic and experience A LOT of euphoria when you first start taking it. It's very enjoyable tbh, makes dealing with the sides seem like a non-factor.
Sweet. Should I get the prescription from a psychiatrist? How did I get it OP

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus

Damn fair deuce for trying Vorinostat. Let us know how it goes!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Good_Little_Goy and Cope
Damn fair deuce for trying Vorinostat. Let us know how it goes!
Thanks! Noticed some minor effects, like increased comfortability around people, better conversational skills, more confident in general, etc. Could be placebo but for the most part I do think the Vorinostat is helping.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Is there any other good MAOI except Nardil? I can’t get it in my country.

this is exactly what i was thinking. i looked through Dr Ken Gillman's website and he shits on SSRIs all the time and says MAOI cures a lot of treatment resistant depression. but not once does he mention ssri+ndri combo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, AscendingHero and Kroker
Is there any other good MAOI except Nardil? I can’t get it in my country.
Parnate, but if you can't get your hands on Nardil they probably won't prescribe that either.

I hear people get a lot of good results from Selegiline. It's also easier to find without a script.

this is exactly what i was thinking. i looked through Dr Ken Gillman's website and he shits on SSRIs all the time and says MAOI cures a lot of treatment resistant depression. but not once does he mention ssri+ndri combo
I've tried that combo before, and I'll be honest it has nowhere near the effect an MAOI has. If you read the stories on Gillman's site you'll see just how life changing they are.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and AscendingHero
Parnate, but if you can't get your hands on Nardil they probably won't prescribe that either.

I hear people get a lot of good results from Selegiline. It's also easier to find without a script.

I've tried that combo before, and I'll be honest it has nowhere near the effect an MAOI has. If you read the stories on Gillman's site you'll see just how life changing they are.
what did you take as the ssri? im taking duloxetine 120mg and buproprion 450mg lol

oh and lyrica 150mg twice a day

Last edited:

oh and what specifically about the combo wasn't as good? my theory i still the fact that all 3 monoamines need to be increased

if you took an ssri and welbutrin, im going to assume you had more ADHD tendencies and things just didnt interest you

i say this because you may have not had enough norepinephrine

oh and what specifically about the combo wasn't as good? my theory i still the fact that all 3 monoamines need to be increased

if you took an ssri and welbutrin, im going to assume you had more ADHD tendencies and things just didnt interest you

i say this because you may have not had enough norepinephrine
MAOIs don't just increase serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine, but also trace amines like tryptamine, octopamine, and phenethylamine (PEA). PEA is specifically what causes the incredible antidepressant effect. I doubt you could replicate the effect of an MAOI, the pharmacology is just far too complex. Also it doesn't even feel like I'm on a drug like one does while on SSRIs or NDRIs.

Having too much norepinephrine is definitely not a good thing, especially for a person who tends to be anxious.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Lyrica is a pretty unique drug. It's a CNS depressant but also amplifies your empathy like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Cope, AscendingHero and crosshold
MAOIs don't just increase serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine, but also trace amines like tryptamine, octopamine, and phenethylamine (PEA). PEA is specifically what causes the incredible antidepressant effect. I doubt you could replicate the effect of an MAOI, the pharmacology is just far too complex. Also it doesn't even feel like I'm on a drug like one does while on SSRIs or NDRIs.

Having too much norepinephrine is definitely not a good thing, especially for a person who tends to be anxious.
hmm well thank you of awaring me of this. i may switch over and try it. any recommendations as to which one? is moclobemide good?

oh also, my main problem tbh is anxiety (my depression was definitely bad though). ive gotten it decently under control now but i wish i could be free from it. like i said im also on lyrica too so not much more i can do

• +1
If you read the stories on Gillman's site you'll see just how life changing they are.
Mind linking some good ones?

• +1
Lyrica is a pretty unique drug. It's a CNS depressant but also amplifies your empathy like crazy.
Yea it's weird because even though it's very GABAergic if you take it with a stimulant like caffeine it actually makes you feel more energetic, more talkative, and gives you a desire to be around other people.

hmm well thank you of awaring me of this. i may switch over and try it. any recommendations as to which one? is moclobemide good?

oh also, my main problem tbh is anxiety (my depression was definitely bad though). ive gotten it decently under control now but i wish i could be free from it. like i said im also on lyrica too so not much more i can do
Moclobemide would be decent, but like I said earlier it's very serotonergic. If Lyrica isn't helping you enough then I would definitely try Nardil. Nardil truly is the gold standard for anxiety, both GAD and social. Because I take both of these drugs, I no longer suffer from anxiety.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, crosshold, AscendingHero and 1 other person
How I get hands on this shit I want insane confidence

Would'nt nardil be enough or do i need that other stuff too?